• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    President of the U.S. Then I'd be rich, and could have pie any day I wanted. :3

Would you rather drink a gallon of ketchup or mustard?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Gross either way, ugh; I'll go with mustard just because I'd choose honey mustard and that shiz is gucci.

Would you rather be trapped in the same room as a rabid dog, or 500 centipedes/cockroaches?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If we're talking about Halo, than definitely a SPARTAN (or a Greek Spartan, either is great haha)

Would you rather be blind the first half of your life or the last half of your life?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Definitely last half. Gotta make the most of your youth!

Would you rather send your best friend to Hell in order to get a ticket to Heaven, or go to Hell so your friend can have said ticket?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I would send my best friend to Hell in order to get into Heaven. I'm not afraid to say that, if it means I get to live in Paradise.

Would you rather win the lottery or be able to live twice as long?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Figures! but if it's Pokemon, then definitely plushies.

Would you rather live in a really cold area or a really hot area?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Really hot area, more humidity, means better fauna.

Would you rather be disowned by your own family or completely ignored by all your friends?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Either one's good, though I guess disowned by my family. I have a feeling it's going to happen at some point anyway. xD

Would you rather live on Earth as an alien or live on (insertweirdalineplanetname) as a human?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Live as an alien on Earth. I feel even if I'd be rejected by a lot of people, I'd like to be something that isn't human once.

Would you rather die alone with cats or die with an annoying spouse?

Years
    I will pick the annoying spouse. I've been married for 7 years so it feels like I have already picked that choice before it was given, XD.

Would you rather be a professional stunt person or the actor/actress that stays safe while the stunt person fills in for you?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Stunt double person thing. I'd rather get in on the action!

Would you rather be stuck in traffic for hours or be stuck in an airport for hours?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I don't know how to mow a lawn, never even seen a lawnmower in real life, so cleaning the house.

Would you rather sleep on the upper bunk or the lower bunk in a bunk bed?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Kleenex, the soft aloe-y kind.

Would you rather own a car, truck, or motorcycle?

Back