• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
    I'd be fine with an entire team of Water Pokemon. Monotype it is.

Would you rather never catch a shiny, or catch one in the wild, knowing that you'd encounter him only after the 1,000,000th encounter. (no trading, no chaining)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Never wayyyyy too much workkkk lolz
    Would you rather live in Nimbasa City or Virbank City?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sandslash, his attack is so low that they're probably just blunt scales by now :D

Would you rather hug a Moltres with a Slugma riding it, or eat an ice cream? ;o

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I think the obvious answer is eat an ice cream...? (lol)

Would you rather get burned or poisoned by a Pokémon?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    At least Sven got it ;( I'd rather get poisoned because illness is much easier to cure than burn wounds!

Would you rather catch Ho-oh or Lugia?

Years
    explain plz! I'm that slow. (lol)

Dude it's easy, try to figure it out. Otherwise I'll just explain it to you
    as soon as I figure it out myself, I liked it cos he's talking about a Slugma, again, and I found it funny...crap, now what?

I'd catch another trainer's Pokemon. Im a Team Rocket Grunt after all!

Would you rather battle on volcano or on an iceberg? Random at it's best.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Given that my team is probably full of cute squirrels and stuff, I guess the iceberg is less dangerous so I'll go with that!

Would you rather become a real-life trainer, or turn into a Pokémon?

Meadow

Years
    Real-life trainer for sure!

Would you rather... sell your favorite Pokémon game in real life, or release a semi-decent Pokémon in-game?

Wait, you didn't explain the Slugma joke! Even Sven didn't understand it, lol.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Guys, he's not talking about the Slugma. Think about what happened in the first story of Pokestory Time and then think about the ice cream. I wouldn't put that in my mouth if I were you. ;]

Anyway I'd release the semi-decent pokemon! I think losing an entire game means that you lose more than just one pokemon.

Would you rather get run over by a rampaging horde of Tauros or become apart of Team Rocket, get blasted off by Ash and smack straight into the Moon?

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    I'd get blasted off to the moon and catch myself a deoxys

Would you rather join team rocket, or get mugged by Jesse and james

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I feel like joining Team Rocket would result in my stuff getting mugged by them anyway so I'll get mugged!

Would you rather ride a Rapidash upside down with your hands burning the entire time or try and babysit a Reshiram?

Meadow

Years
    I'd babysit the Reshiram. Reshiram seems mellow, right?

Would you rather... get defeated by a weak wild Pokémon in front of your friends, or get defeated by a pitifully weak trainer when the only spectators are random bystanders?

Guys, he's not talking about the Slugma. Think about what happened in the first story of Pokestory Time and then think about the ice cream. I wouldn't put that in my mouth if I were you. ;]

*10 minutes later* ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! xD

Still not hugging that Slugma, though. Even Squirrel himself said:

I'd rather get poisoned because illness is much easier to cure than burn wounds!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd rather get defeated by a pitifully weak trainer! I think it's more humiliating losing to a wild pokemon as they're so weak and if random bystanders are watching then I'll make sure to never run into them again. :D

Would you rather trek through the desert with a swarm of Cacturne running after you or navigate through a rainforest with poison types like Ekans slithering behind you?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think the desert - at least you could see where they were and they couldn't sneak up on you!

Would you rather race against a Rapidash or try to beat an Alakazam at 20 Questions?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Just bury me underground at that point. It was a good life!

Anyway I'm certain that I couldn't cheat an Alakazam at 20 Questions but with Rapidash, maybe I'll jump on its back and lean forward so I cross the finish line first? Ayy, smart tactics.

Would you rather wrestle with a Nidoqueen or get glomped by a Muk?

Years
    Wow you all just wanna get each other hurt lmao.
    Also how exactly do you lose against Alakazam?
    Alakazam, what's the highest mountain?
    "...Alakazam?"
    yay correct!
    lol, unless he's using some English telepathy, that is :D

Get glomped by a Muk. Oak survived it so I guess its not that horrible.

Would you rather end up in the middle of the ocean on Lapras or Blastoise?

Meadow

Years
    Lapras is a more reliable companion. =D

Would you rather... go through the entire game without repels, or go through the entire game without healing items?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If we're allowed to use the pokecenter then no healing items! Caves are gonna be horrible without repels. :(

Would you rather encounter a Zubat everytime you took a step in a cave or have a 50% chance of encountering Shadow Tag Wobbuffet everywhere you went?

Back