• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Player Outfit Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Player Outfit Contest

Hi everyone, and welcome to our first ever Player Outfit Contest! In this event, all you have to do sign-up, dress your character up to your liking, and post a picture. This contest will last two weeks; we'll be having entries during week one, and in the second week, we will cast our votes. The person who wins will get to have their own customized usertitle, and those who at least participate will be rewarded with an emblem.

Rules & Guidelines

You're allowed to submit up to three screenshots of your character.
    If you're caught posting others' characters (and not yours), you will immediately be disqualified.
    You may comment on other people's outfits, but please don't forget the 4 word/25 characters rule.
    Entries will remain open until January 23rd; if you'd like to participate, sign-up before then.
    If you're unsure of something and would like to ask a question, then you may post it here.

Registration Sheet

Ready to sign-up? Fill out the form below and post a reply!

[b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Player Name[/b]:
    [b]Screenshot(s)[/b]:

Last edited:

UniVolt

All about attack
    Years
  • I'm assuming the 3 screenshots have to be of the same outfit. Also have to say I feel like the female characters will be at a major advantage here as there is more options. None the less.

Username:UniVolt
    Player Name: Kieran
    Screenshot(s):
    X/Y Player Outfit Contest

Making him grow from left to right was unintentional.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Username: Kratosx
    Player Name: Ava
    Screenshot(s):

The pic I took is also on my Tumblr blog

Last edited:

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Username: James
    Player Name:Andrew
    Screenshot(s):

Abomasnow is always watching 0.0

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So... excuse my noobiness but how do you screen shot in x&y and upload onto the computer?

There should be a guy named Phil throughout various places in Kalos (Aquacorde Town, Lumiose City, and Parfum Palace to name a few), and if you talk to him, he'll offer to take pictures for you. These pictures are saved into your SD card I think, so when you're ready, just put the card into your computer and they should be all set for transferring. :]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There should be a guy named Phil throughout various places in Kalos (Aquacorde Town, Lumiose City, and Parfum Palace to name a few), and if you talk to him, he'll offer to take pictures for you. These pictures are saved into your SD card I think, so when you're ready, just put the card into your computer and they should be all set for transferring. :]

Are pictures taken with a phone acceptable? I don't have an SD card port on my MacBook. :/

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Username: destinedjagold
    Player Name: Jagold
    Screenshot:

"Simple and cleangreen. :3"

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    #genericprotagonistoutfit

The colors kinda match up though, pretty proud of myself for that.

Username: Flushed
    Player Name: Tomato Soup
    Screenshot(s):

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Username: MIAU
    Player Name: Miau
    Screenshot(s):

I'll add another one or two later. And I have a question: the three screenshots have to be of the same outfit, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yup; all your pictures need to have the same outfit. Thought I mentioned it in the first post, but looks like I didn't. xD"

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Username: Lilith
    Player Name: Scarlett
    Screenshot(s):

what an ugly backdrop, but I do spend 99% of my time on this route or bothering the IV judge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back