• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you can now teleport

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    You receive a mysterious cross-continental, space-defying, inter-dimensional teleport from an unknown sender in the mail. it looks pretty sketchy (some parts are falling off and are rusted), but you are incredibly stupid. Like VERYYYYY stupid.

Now you are stuck wherever you were sent. forever.

Where were you sent?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    As much as I want to disagree with you because the Floridian in me is at least somewhat prideful in this state, I can't help but agree LOL

I mean, the beaches/tourism/theme parks are what make this state generally tolerable otherwise it'd just be a drab.

i despise the sun here and I'm not a fan of beaches (although they are fun every once in a while), so there really aren't any upsides to me lol

i guess if you really love the beach, you will like Florida

User19sq

To the oval office, where I'll bend Trump over on my knee and spank him mercilessly. Forever.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    probably california cause beaches and
    you can now teleport
    you know what i'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back