• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have received an infraction.

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
    Years
    Not as much as an infraction but messing up and having a thread closed. So I just dont post any. I feel I should know the rules completely before I post a thread. Not there yet. Lol

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Are you scared of receiving an infraction?

No, not at all. I'm very careful about staying within the rules here and if I were to ever get one, I would make sure that I will never repeat the offense and keep that PM saved so that I can learn from the mistake I made. I may sound like I'm bragging here, but so far, I have never gotten a single infraction yet and I hope to keep it that way.

Additionally, do you get a little nervous if you see a PM and you aren't exactly expecting on in your notifications?

Nope, not at all. I get so few of them anyways that it would almost be welcome.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

Kind of, yeah. I don't want to be infracted, because I don't like breaking the rules. I want to do the irght thing and not do anything that would cause any trouble, so if I got an infraction, it would probably devastate me. XD (Side note: I saw one of my posts get deleted due to repeating something someone else already, and I seriously panicked. I thought I was gonna get banned. >__>)

Additionally, do you get a little nervous if you see a PM and you aren't exactly expecting on in your notifications?

Kinda...I typically will think it is from a member or something, not an infraction. I never get PM's anyways, so if I do, my first thought is "What? Who is this from? :3"

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Obviously most people don't really like infractions, but I wouldn't say i'm afraid - the last infraction I had was around more than a year ago and to be honest not for anything serious and just me being silly - but i've never had one since and have done my best to stick to the rules.

I do have to admit when I get PM's from moderators I do start thinking "Did I do something wrong." xD But it never has~

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Yup and especially if I already have more than 1 infraction.

Of course, seeing as I rarely get PMs now. I just assume I have either got an infraction or an emblem.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Eh, "Forum Tax Evasion" is there for a reason.

I've only been given warnings for extremely minor things, and misunderstandings.

And calling someone an idiot. People are too easily offended. -_-

Years
    I felt like a real idiot when I received a warning for double posting. I am, yes, terrified of getting an infraction. ;o;

As for PMs, whenever I see that bold 1 I get excited, so yeah. PMs do interest me more though, seeing as they could be emblems, infractions, or something super secret which is cool. :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yeah I am scarred of receiving one ;.; I have still never received an infraction at PC before, just a warning in the first couple of days for by passing the limit in a Trivia thread XD So my record is clean.

I used to be but not anymore. Most of the time it is for an emblem.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    No, I know the rules well. The ones I've gotten have been revoked because it was actually careless mistakes on the mod's part. (Stuff like posting offtopic when I was actually quoting a recent post, and etc.)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    No, I am not scared of one. No I am not nervous about PMs.

If I got one, I'd be glad because then I'd know not to do it again. Now, if I was on the ledge where if I got another one I'd be banned then I would be a little freaked by PMs.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I got infracted once for excessive swearing XD Kinda got off the habit now.

And before infractions, I got a helload of warnings for noobishness.

I ain't scared of no infraction nor PM, by the way.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've never received an infraction, and I know and follow the rules well enough so that it's usually not a concern of mine.

I'm usually more curious than scared of random PM's. Last random one I got was someone asking me for signature coding help, in fact.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    COME AT ME BRO.

I've recieved four. You can see them on my User Notes. I've been banned before.

Only the cool kids get banned.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years

yes i really am mostly because i try to follow the rules.

a little because i hardly ever get pm's seeing as i have that turned off to anyone who isnt my friend and most of my friends send messages through vm's

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years

I'm incredibly scared of them, that's why I read the rules. I've never got banned before.

No, because I barely receive PMs.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

Terrified! That is why I'm always on my best behaviour. I've never got banned before.

Yes, but only a teensy bit. Especially when it's from a mod like Nica.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Not really. I do try my best to act in the best behaviour most of the time, the rest maybe I'm not.

I do get nervous if I get unexpected notifications. I mean, what if it was something like the spam PMs. Or maybe a PM that tells that I have been banned. I really get nervous.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nope, not really. But really, if a member behaves him/herself and obeys the rules there is no way that he'd get an infraction. Since there is no way I'd get one if I respect the rules, I'm not scared. The only one I received was for not obeying the signature rules. Have been really careful with my signature ever since then.

Naah. I feel happy instead, in fact. :/

Back