• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~YOU HAVE TO PICK~*!*~

~*!*~WHICH ONE?~*!*~

• ~*!*~TEAM AQUA~*!*~

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • ~*!*~TEAM MAGMA~*!*~

Votes: 93 54.1%

• Total voters

Divine~Deoxys

I voted Aqua.......coz the sea pokes nd Kyogre are cooler in Hoenn, but Magma's uniform is cooler....

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • Even though their goals are the same, but one is water and one is land, I like fire more so Ima go with Team Magma.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Oh man....I love water Pokemon, but Team Magma has the best uniforms out of all the teams in any of the games...

However, I just don't think I could deal with using fire Pokemon all the time. Team Aqua for me.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Team Magma ^_^ I love the ears in their hoods! [I wanted a cat hoodie with cat ears, so maybe thats why XD]
    Even though I like water pokémon, they just look so cool ^^

Also Groundon pwns Kyogre. Kyogre annoys me :(

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Team Magma because the girl's outfit is soo cool ^^ the Aqua one is OK, but I much prefer Magma.

Unless we talk about leaders... because whatever the heck the Magma teams leaders name is... he looks weird.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Team Aqua, but they have to make me a hoody uniform.

:3

But screw them, I'm joining Team Rocket. They already gave me a hoody uniform! BY MAIL! AND I DIDN'T EVEN APPLY YET! <3

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I voted Aqua because I like swimming, it would be hard to swim in lava

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Team Aqua. Their uniform is pirate garb, what's cooler than that? XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Even though their goals are the same, but one is water and one is land, I like fire more so Ima go with Team Magma.

?
    They never used only fire types. In fact, most of them used cannon fodder pokemon like poocheyana and golbat/zubat.

Team magma for me. Pirates are cool and all, but they aren't ninja pirates, and that is just bad planning.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Honestly, team magma because I like their hoodies (stupid reason, I know)

Years
  • Team Magma.
    Because they will unfloat your boat.Anyways I prefer land over water.Though Team Magma's 'Project' is weird,I still prefer Team Magma. E:

Back