• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite eeveelution!

your favorite eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Espeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
  • Hard to say. It shifts for me between Umbreon, Espeon and Jolteon.

For now, I'll go with Jolteon.

Years
  • Glaceon! Got its theme deck one Christmastime and have loved it ever since. Hope to get to use one as a party regular someday.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • While I'm not the biggest Eevee fan, my favourite shifts to either Vaporeon or Umbreon and right now it's the former. A mammal transforming into a fish-like creature is nicely expected.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    It's hard for me to decide between Umbreon and Glaceon. I remember Umbreon being one of my favorite Pokemon as a kid, so I'll go with that.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • This question used to be really tough for me since it varied by artwork/media, but now I can say hands-down that Leafeon is my favorite. I love its cat-like aesthetic and natural yet mystical feel. I SR'd a Shiny Eevee in VC Gold back in January since I was wanting a Pokémon that could represent my fluffy grey cat, but I'd also been wanting a full-odds Shiny Leafeon for a while so I cloned it so I could send one to the newer games and evolve it. Now I can't help but keep it in the front of my party in Sword and consider it tied with Dunsparce and Wartortle as my favorite Pokémon. (Kind of wish that battles were doubles by default like Colosseum/XD so I could use Leafeon and Wartortle simultaneously more often...)

qec1dsT.gif

Flareon is also up there, partially for its Jungle artwork—one of my absolute favorite illustrations in the entire TCG—and its appearance in the anime, but mostly because it was my first full-odds Shiny Eeveelution. (I only chose Flareon because I already had all the other Shiny Eeveelutions I liked from Masuda method and Friend Safari, but doing so made it grew on me.) Glaceon too (at least its Shiny/anime form) since I used to run a mono-Ice team and used one that I MM'd back in Gen. V as my MVP for a while.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Amazing thread, time to like comments that supports my fav eeveelutions 😍

I love all of those adorable fennec-cats (except Espeon), but Flareon the most, it doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Also yeah everytime i cheat in pokemon games, Flareons are the first eevee(lution) i catch

Also here's Sylveons reaction on getting votes

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rCFwJqTYU44/maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Glaceon 😍 It has a special place in my heart, because I had a character who was a Glaceon when I was super little (like, I made her when I was at least under 10).

I have a similar love for Jolteon, Leafeon and Flareon, but Glaceon is the primary one. I just love all the Eeveelutions, honestly. 😻

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Glaceon! It truly is one of the most alluring and magnificent pokemon ever!

tumblr_n23kt1tAjT1rnnqpro8_500.gif

I recall May using it during one of her contest battles and I thought it was such an elegant and gorgeous pokemon! It has been in my top 5 favourites to this date! Espeon and Sylveon are other favourites of mine!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Leafeon because it's my favourite eeveelution in terms of design, and as icycatelf said, it has a mystical and natural feel to it. It could have done with a better movepool but overall it really is the design that got me hooked to it. And of course nostalgia reasons

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Obviously the Dragon one, Draceon.

Wait a minute....

....nevermind.

Bella Chan (My female Sylveon) : Mwahahahahaha dragon eeveelutions mwahahahaha
    Me : Auntie calm down please
    Bella Chan : Yes master

Anyway i like my Lakia (Female Nimbeon) and Sonya (My female Brawleon [*] my Pokemon Adventures red chapter beta 14 rom that got deleted due to ccleaner cleaing my trashbin) very much

Update

Oh god Espeon got no votes? The poor thing 😐

But TBH, we don't know what eeveelutions GF has for us stored for DLC, it could be bassicly EVERY of those 3 (or most likely an Steel & Dragon type eeveelution)

Update2

I'm glad Flareon & Glaceon are leading, those two fennec cats gets too much hate from gamefreak

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Espeon got no votes? The poor thing ??????
    Ironic that the Sun Pokémon is getting outshined.

I used to like collecting Espeon cards, probably because it reminded me of Mew, but I haven't really given it much attention otherwise.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Ironic that the Sun Pokémon is getting outshined.

I used to like collecting Espeon cards, probably because it reminded me of Mew, but I haven't really given it much attention otherwise.

1.This is ironic how it's called SUN Pokemon, as i keep searching our sun as an red giant lately, and it being seen from Earth during that time (If the Sun don't swallow it/her that is)
    2.Speaking of cards, i still need to get Eeveelution cards but have no luck, so i'm checking the online buy site - Allegro
    3.Also Eeveelution related, i asked for an Flareon plush for my birthday, i think i'm gonna request someone to but me another eeveelution, but i dunno which

Back