• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite eeveelution!

your favorite eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Espeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    Vaporeon will always be my favorite original three Eeveelutions. I enjoy the designs for the additions with Leafeon being the best of the additionals. There are aspects of each that I enjoy...

Flareon.. is fluffy and I saw artwork that really emphasized its flare fur rather than it just being fluffy.
    Vaporeon.. always a sucker for aquatic themed creatures.. and it can learn ice moves, The design is very "merman pet".
    Jolteon.. static look enhances its speed image and love the typing
    Espeon...... perfect odd, but elegant design and great attacks (I love the ears)
    Umbreon... great contrast eys and love that it has glowing design on Dark body
    Leafeon.. love the design with the ears and tail along with its fading colors..I have had good experience having it on my team.
    Glaceon.. (favorite type) not a fan of the hair accessory design, but I can understand the intention to imitate human designs on creatures. (again.. favorite type)
    Sylveon..at first, I hated the design, but the more I saw resemblance of little girl, old world, vampire anime design in it...(love the fangs) it grew on me

Years
  • Sylveon..at first, I hated the design, but the more I saw resemblance of little girl, old world, vampire anime design in it...(love the fangs) it grew on me

I definitely see what you mean about this! At first it was a little too far on one extreme for me but now I adore it, especially the lil fangs ❤️

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • Favorite Eeveelution?

Ah yes one fox can turn into 8 (i think) different pokemon when it evolves
    Which one is your favorite? and which one is your least favorite?
    personally I really love espeon and I dont think its talked about enough
    *stares angrily at umbreon*
    my least favorite is either flareon or glaceon
    dont like em

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Leafeon. I think it is a fun take on one of the trickier types to do, and was good to see after it was passed over in the first generation for Jolteon (though of course I do not know the story behind that decision)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon. It's cute, majestic, strong, bulky, a Water type, and it has a decent movepool.

My least favourite Eeveelution is Umbreon. It's not cute, it annoys me with moves like Confuse Ray, and I find it highly overrated. It has won the Dark type poll 5 times in a row, while other Dark types have never had a chance to win it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Vaporeon for the same reasons @feraligatrmaster listed. It's majestic and I like how much bulk it has.

Also sylveon because it's cute and fairy is a neat typing.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • 135MS8.png

It used to be Umbreon (Dark types have a special place in my heart) but Jolteon carried me through a Fire Red nuzlocke once and I fell in love with her ever since (it was a female named Cindy).

After Jolteon it goes Umbreon, Glaceon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon and Sylveon (my top 3 types are Dark, Dragon and Fighting, I remember how it felt when Fairy-type was introduced lmao).

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Leaf cat for me!

qec1dsT.gif

I'd been wanting a Pokémon that could serve as an in-game representative of my fluffy grey cat, Ciel, so I SR'd a Shiny Eevee in VC Gold early last year. I'd also been interested in a Shiny Leafeon ever since we got our colorpoint cat, Milly (who I would've named the Eevee after had it been female), so I cloned it so I could send one to the newer games and evolve it. (I named the clone Rumple since that's what we were thinking about naming Milly before we knew her gender.) I fell in love with its cat-like aesthetic and natural yet mystical feel! Now I consider it one of my top favorite Pokémon and find myself wanting to use it almost all the time!

Last edited:

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • Jolteon is the bestest of bois :3 I do love them all very equally though so if I had to rank:
    Jolteon (Volt <3), Sylveon (Lacey <3), Glaceon (Lacie <3), (bit of a gap) Espeon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, (really big gap) Umbreon

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Espeon is my favorite. I think it has a very elegant design. Vaporeon is a close second, though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • This is so difficult for me to decide. Aesthetically speaking, I love Flareon and Umbreon. Competitive battling wise, I love Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Espeon. I never really cared for the others. I'll have to go with Flareon since it doesn't get enough love...

pkmin3033

Congrats to the 4 other people at the time of writing this who chose the correct answer of Glaceon!

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Flareon is my favorite because despite its simple design and terrible stats, it looks super cute and elegant. Espeon is also very pretty and lean, and I like that it has an otherworldly and mysterious vibe to it x)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday

It has to be Glaceon, probably by design alone but also because of that emoji, oops! Still waiting for the perfect chance to use one in battle, though... even then though, all Eeveelutions are nice! Only one I'm not super keen on is Umbreon, and even Umbreon is pretty cool! A lot better than many other Pokémon~

Years
  • Back in the day I'd have said Vaporeon, because of how cool it was to go invisible in water. But since the fairy type was introduced I'd have to go with Sylveon. It's just so pretty with its bows and long ribbon feelers

Back