• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokémon?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I've got a confession:

I've been trying to convince myself that Dunsparce and Wartortle (and lately, Leafeon) are tied as my #1 favorite Pokémon, but I think I've only been hanging onto Dunsparce because it's been my "mascot" for so long. There are those special memories of pretending to be a Pokémon professor, studying the similarities between Dunsparce and Gligar (which I once believed were related) and then finding Noko, the Adamant+Serene Grace Shiny Dunsparce I chained in DP years later and used as my "starter" in HeartGold, yet, even after transferring Dunsparce and co., I can't help but want to keep Wartortle in my lead ever since The Isle of Armor came out. Wartortle honestly feels more nostalgic to me (perhaps moreso than any other Pokémon), between writing "Wartortle's Loose Tooth" with my mom and my dad getting me a bootleg Wartortle card from the liquor store, and has a fantastic aesthetic to boot!

Dunsparce is still among my top favorite Pokémon, but I think it's time to say that Wartortle is my #1.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    1. Venusaur
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

2. Sceptile
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

3. Cacturne
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

4. Drapion
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

5. Walrein
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

6. Victreebel
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

7. Slowbro
    Your favorite Pokémon?
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

8. Malamar
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

9. Poliwrath
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

10. Chandelure
    Your favorite Pokémon?

Spoiler:

honourable mention: Mandibuzz, Scyther, Salamence, Feraligatr, Turtonator, Qwilfish, Alakazam, Noctowl, Conkelldur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    In no specific order, except for the first one:

- Charizard
    - Ho-Oh
    - Rayquaza
    - Metagross
    - Dragonite
    - Mewtwo
    - Gyarados
    - Empoleon
    - Sceptile
    - Lugia

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I'm basic so my first two are quite predictable
    1. Lucario
    2. Charizard
    3. Sableye
    4. Haxorus
    5. Steelix
    6. Trevenant
    7. Ampharos
    8. Typhlosion
    9. Blaziken
    10. Golurk
    Can you tell where I kinda dropped off the Pokemon train? It's sad, really...

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Probably something like

1. Ninetales
    2. Samurott
    3. Garchomp
    4. Jolteon
    5. Stoutland
    6. Froslass

Honorable Mentions: Salamence, Espeon, Arcanine, Arceus, Zebstrika, Rapidash (NOT the Galar ones), Gastrodon, Serperior, Gallade, Scizor, Tyranitar, Lapras, the gen 1, 2, 3, and 7 (except the Litten line) starters, Alakazam, Greninja, Aegislash and the dragon trio (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem).

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Hm..,
    Okay I guess these are my favorite ones.
    - Mewtwo
    - Gyarados
    - Empoleon
    - Sceptile
    - Lugia
    Guys, do you play on weekdays?
    Sometimes I'm to busy with the university and had no time.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Your favorite Pokémon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    My top 10 is
    =
    1.Maractus(the best cactus pokemon forever!!!)
    2.Mega-Pidgeot(best mega and also reminds me of guko)
    3.Clawitzer(love using it on showdown because of the ability mega launcher)
    4.Yveltal(it's shiny form is like an flying bacon...)
    5.Clefable(best fairy type)
    6.Decidueye(i use it on sun and no regrets, the best starter ever)
    7.Infernape(i like it only because it's really cool on the anime also best fire type pokemon owned by ash)
    8.Arbok(i love snakes)
    9.Sobble(i was actually team sobble until i saw intelleon.... now i'm on team grookey)
    10.Accelgor(prefer accelgor than escavalier)

Cid

Years
    Let's go with evolutionary lines. In no particular order: Growlithe line, Togepi line, Pichu line, Celebi, Squirtle line, Chikorita line, and Riolu line. Those should be my favorites.

Back