• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Username

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
Years
  • Some people might know me as "Master of Pokemon, a.k.a M.o.P", but now I changed recentley to this because of the pokemon, Erureido.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • My first username was Poke-Rev and now my username is Samurai X and I think I'm sticking to it after some thoughts of changing it.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well, the first one was Anacortes; quite well-known at the time because I was so good at being a hyper-ish drama queen .. hehe ..

.. and then Krispen, followed by Lady Akita, both of which I barely posted during the time they were being used .. and now Seventh Petal which I currently have.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    On this forum, my name has always been "Hanako Tabris". I slid nicely into that name, and I'm known by nothing else on the Internet. People automatically know that it is me when they see the near-famous "HT" appear.

My name is synomonous with goor grammar, a smart-alecky attitude, and a cold shoulder...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Umm mine ws coreystranick, haha It was really easy to remember. I felt retarded after a while becasue people wouldn't seperate corey from my last name. No I changed it to this name, becasue I liked reading about greek mythology, and now hopefully soon it will be Unoriginally Funny

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I signed up as 'pokejungle' on February 21st, 2003.

Changed my username back recently to be retro~

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Alot of people don't know this for some odd reason, even though I made it perfectly clear when I changed my username.

My old username was...errr...Username xD

clever huh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Alot of people don't know this for some odd reason, even though I made it perfectly clear when I changed my username.

My old username was...errr...Username xD

clever huh.
    You are so clever, let's remember the old days <3

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • On PC, I've always used this name or a minor variation of it. On the web as a whole, I've used this name or a minor variation of it for over 6 years.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I've only had a total of four usernames. That's what I believe anyway. My first username was Rika Kamiya which was a combination of Rika Nonaka and Kari Kamiya from Digimon since they were my two favorite characters at the time. ^_^

Rika Kamiya
    Mana-san
    Shugotenshi no Bakura
    Shugotenshi-chan

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • My old username was Mew3...
    I changed it when i saw mewthree9000
    and mewthree w/armor had similar names...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I used to be Phoenix316, but I changed it because people either spelt "Phoenix" wrong or they'd type the wrong numbers and it got extremely annoying.

I would change it back but I can't really be arsed.

Back