• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
Years
  • I went horde hunting today for a change of pace on route 11, where I can find nidoran m and f and starly... then I find a stunky haha. my 5th of gen 6 already and I've got one a day since friday. next up I hope are mareep or sligoo or id love a helioptile

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Its nature isn't ideal, but it's shiny. I can't wait to evolve it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Found this gal in like my best friend's safari today. Even better is that I think this is actually one of his favorite shinies so it's like... I seriously think my heart skipped a beat because my chest started hurting after seeing this haha.

Though this now makes two shinies I need to trade with someone to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Safari zone, shiny Bibarel, only a lighter brown.
    Almost didn't realize it was a shiny.{XD}

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I just caught a shiny Horsea off the coast of ambrette town =D I'm at school so no pics for now lmao

edit: picture

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congatulations to everyone who caught a shiny Pokemon (and to those who are trying to get one. :) )

I caught a shiny Budew when I started my adventure. I never thought of taking it a pic tho :( I evolved it into Roselia and now she is a beautiful and strong Roserade!

Spoiler:

When I started my journey, I was thinking of getting a Gogoat as my grass Pokemon, but now , I got Roserade and I am happy she's Grass/Poison cause now she is my Fairy type slayer!!!

I found it in Santalune city (where the Roselia Statue is) and it's my favorite city after that.

I really hope I'll find more shiny Pokemon! But I will always love Roserade the most cause it is the first shiny I ever caught in 10 years of playing Pokemon!! :)

Years
  • I just found another one while in the friend safari.

Spoiler:

not as good as the other two but whatever, it's still a shiny

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    First time trying the masuda method, trying for a shiny wynaut. Caught a male wobbufet and got a German female one from wonder trade.

Hope I have the patience for this. I'll be handing out Wynauts like candy tomorrow. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    For anyone looking for a random first shiny, I highly recommend the consecutive fishing method. I've caught three shiny Pokemon within one sitting already, and still going. Of course your shiny options are only limited to fish, but who cares!

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • I hatched 222 egg and no shiny pumpkaboo, but it was expected. I had a quick hunt with honeedge.

Sirfetch’d

I have unfortunately only encountered one shiny, however it was a good one! I managed to catch a shiny Growlithe in ZachL.Media's friend safari. I am saving it for a friend for when she gets the game because Arcanine is her favorite Pokemon.

Years
  • Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Caught this one on my 4th reel on a fishing chain. It was only chain attempt like 10 or something. :P

I'm not sure what to use him for since Damp isn't the best ability for him to have. And I didn't look at his nature carefully.

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • just got my 6th shiny Qwilfish. through a fishing chain I now have a team of shinies yay.

Edit: just added a Clauncher to the family

Last edited:
    Back