• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    After my week-long shiny hunt, I got 4 shinies. Dunsparce, Swanna, Chansey and Basculin.

Not a bad haul, but my target was 5. Next time I do this, I'm going to try and double my record to 8.

Years
  • Last month I was trying to get Shiny Female Fennekin with Magician, after 4 male shinies I got the female, but Blaze, I gave up. After that I Masuda'd 2 Shiny Charmanders, one Timid for MegaCharizardY and one Adamant for MegaCharizardX. Now my main goal are 8 shiny Eevees with specific natures.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Just caught a shiny Spiritomb! I have been farming with my Pick Up team in his safari - forever - it seems like. I was actually going for a Pumpkaboo (since I'm breeding Spirtomb for an egg move + shiny), but I'll always take a free one :)

Has the Pressure ability, so I named it Queen :)

Years
  • Back again to report that I just caught my second shiny Poliwhirl through chain-fishing!
    However, on a slightly grander scale, I'm also gonna go ahead and report that today, I caught a shiny Mewtwo in my Firered game! I know it isn't a VI shiny, but it will be as soon as Pokébank is released.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Back again to report that I just caught my second shiny Poliwhirl through chain-fishing!
    However, on a slightly grander scale, I'm also gonna go ahead and report that today, I caught a shiny Mewtwo in my Firered game! I know it isn't a VI shiny, but it will be as soon as Pokébank is released.

Like my avatar?

He looks awesome in Y mega form. Majin Buu status.

Years
  • Like my avatar?

He looks awesome in Y mega form. Majin Buu status.

Yepyep, like in your avatar! Can't wait to get it over, t'is going to be absolutley glorious.

Also, for the record, I lost my Poliwhirl due to the game running out of battery and me forgetting to save. However, I just caught a shiny Skarmory in friend safari, so its all cool!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    While Wonder Trading today, I somehow managed to get my hands on a shiny Meditite. It's only got two perfect IVs though, which sucks... if it had all six, then I definitely would've turned it into one of my team members.

Aelita Schaeffer

Queen of Espurr
    Years
  • I had managed to revive myself a shiny Archen, but its overall spread is rather poor and ability makes matters worse...nicknamed him Berd because of his derpy nature.
    EDIT: I wish derpy was an actual nature but saddly just a figure of speech

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I was frustrated last night because my internet back home was down, so after dinner, I told myself to catch a shiny in the safari before I head to bed.

...6 minutes later, I caught a shiny Pidgey. Off to bed I went. :P

Years
  • Yes he is. Mine's a Japanese version though. Wish it was a US region shiny version. Oh well, can't complain with it's 6IV status.
    Know that feel. I have a 6IV shiny Garchomp from japan, and as much as I want to change its name to Tyranid I cannot. ._.
    However, she and her 6IV husbando Garchomp will breed until a new 6IV shiny Gible emerges, as written in the ancient scrolls of Masuda!
    While shiny Garchomp is pretty lame, the mega-version is just too gorgeous to pass up on.

Years
  • Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Miltank ♀ | Lv25
    Sassy nature
    Thick Fat
    Somewhat of a clown

Caught this girl today when training my Trevenant! Although this is the fourth Coastal Dex Pokemon I've caught a shiny of in this game (and my fourth X/Y shiny in general) I'm still glad because Miltank's one of my faves and I always wanted a shiny one.

Years
  • Yesterday till i was showing a friend (on his 3ds) how to EV train SpAtk in frost cavern with sweet scent we encountered shiny vanillite in horde. It is first shiny i caught (Pokemon Y) but not on my 3ds.. But i am now on my way to breed shiny eevee, so ill post soon (hopefully) a post with shiny umbreon :D

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Miltank ♀ | Lv25
    Sassy nature
    Thick Fat
    Somewhat of a clown

Caught this girl today when training my Trevenant! Although this is the fourth Coastal Dex Pokemon I've caught a shiny of in this game (and my fourth X/Y shiny in general) I'm still glad because Miltank's one of my faves and I always wanted a shiny one.
    Sassy nature should help her take a Focus Blast; At least once. Not too shabby! :)

Back