• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Other than boring stuff like food the last thing I bought was stuff from the Pokemon Center site. Furret, Poipole, and the April Pikachu will be home soon!

Oh and my Rocket Mug because eyyyy

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Two floral pattern mechanical pencils that look like normal HB pencils. They're adorable and I'm gonna put coloured lead in them. :3c

Years
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer. Pulling slight of hand with other people's money is okay if it's in the name of epic literature, kids.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Cat litter, which is not terribly exciting, but I was a jerk and ordered it online instead of going to the store so that the delivery person has to lug it to the door instead of me. >>;;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've bought too much merch for an anime that I like lately, oops.

I usually don't buy merch for things I'm into really, even my Pokemon merch took a lot of years to become much of a collection, but lately I'm just going wild for Idolish Seven stuff.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Chocolate porridge, and i Just ate the whole cup, and now I want to die..... but it was delicious.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I FINALLY got the book I've been dying for. It's Rumple Buttercup by Matthew Gray Gubler. <3 I also got another book on 3000 questions about me, and I'm thinking of using some of the questions for OT as well. :3

Years
  • Saw we were carrying Mountain Dew Baja Blast at work, so I bought a bottle to try it. Honestly wasn't that impressed, but I can see why some people like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back