• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    groceries and yugioh cards. i spent half the amount on yugioh cards as i did groceries. i have a problem i am well aware of and refuse to quit.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • A pair of rose quartz earrings. I have always like they way this quartz looked, an decided to get some because they are symbols of romance, self-love and tranquility. I also bought a sandalwood comb for my hair, oh let it shine like the sea!

Years
  • weights for the tips of my glasses to lift them up a slight bit and hopefully prevent a specific heavier pair i have from leaving red marks on my nose ):
    hopefully it works!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lunch and two more Pokemon plushies totodile and chikorita! unfortunately they didn't have cyndaquil :(

Years
  • more facial wash so i have enough for my trip abroad next month, and a ring adjustor! friend at work got me a very pretty ring as a goodbye gift and unfortunately since it's a thin ring, it slides around my finger a bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A Clefairy plush, a frame for a poster, and cheetos and my lunch. Oh and gas but who cares about that.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I got a new unicorn backpack. <3

Spoiler:

I also got some coloring books because I like coloring. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back