• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My dinner which consists of microwaveable food bc im too tired to make something and i suck at trying to be healthy.

Sirfetch’d

bought my niece a cute little easter stuffed dog today. she loves it

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Cashed in some Bing Rewards points for Amazon gift cards that I used to buy the Halo: Renegades novel.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Bought these at the flea market yesterday before getting some pizza for lunch:
    Spoiler:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • A bag of fruit snacks and two small bottles of Sprite (one for later) from the convenience store - because I felt like going to the movies, but couldn't justify it, so I watched one on Hulu 'theater-style', with those snacks (there was already popcorn at the house) and no breaks.

Years
  • An online grocery order that was delivered earlier so I didn't have to brave the storm outside. Got some poor delivery guy to suffer it instead.

Years
  • Was at the store and picked up some Tim Tams and Cherry Coke Zero. Was more excited about the Coke, but I've never had Tim Tams before, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how good they are!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back