• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your personal signature~

Do you have a special signature/sign off that represents you?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I used to on another forum, where I actually knew how to do the Pokemon smilies. (Here, I don't. I'm such a newbie still. Or maybe I just don't have a use for them? Don't know.) The problem is that I either forget to do it all the time for every post, or can't come up with a magical saying.

And don't get me started on the whole typing your name again at the end of the post. I mean, who else is posting with your account? Or how many times do other members need to see that I posted this post? Can't you just look up and to the left to see my name?

And yeah...I would never be able to remember to change the font and the color of the text every post. That would be...rawr...and I would forget what I was going to type.

That's what we have signatures for. Yay.

~[Hanako~]~ ~[Tabris]~

And now you know that I posted...in case my user name wasn't enough for you.

*shot repeatedly*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I don't. I think that's what signatures are used for, anyway.
    That should be right. Either that, or blatantly advertising your website/MySpace/Youtube/Bebo/some-cool-name.

I wish I had memories of using signatures in my posts.
    Maybe I should make one on the spot, like "~λ". Nah.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't put signatures down. I don't see a point to it and it takes too long.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Naw, takes too much time and effort. I used to, but that was back in my n00by days...... K, bad memories.

I could show you the list of how I used to sign off my posts, but that'd be a very long list accounting for my numerous username changes in the forum I attended before discovering PC.

But just for fun, I'll follow the trend and sign off this post.

~ Yours Truly,
    Unbelievably Awesome Person whom you must Love and Worship.

*shot*

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I used to do a Font and sign off but that lasted like, 2 posts, when the Quick Reply Box became more appealing to me. I sometimse just put:

~Jimz

If I'm like asking a Question in the DP area or something, but other than that I see no point.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I rarely use a personal signature, I just don't see what's the point unless it's after a formal post or whatever. I've only used it a couple of times when I've e-mailed people, but apart from that I haven't used it anywhere else. XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I used to when the old oekaki was up, but I always forgot to do it.. xDD I am really forgetful. I really don't see a point in it, as many others have said, that's what signatures are for. o:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • If you mean each time you do something like your name or crap.Though I think my signature represnts me.I always feel like I have to crawl through my life to avoid troubleTranslation:To not get into AC.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I never have done it. I don't really see the point to it. It takes to long to do aswell.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I don't do it. I really don't need to, if they want to know who wrote it, just shift your eyes to look a little upwards, and bam, my username's there. I don't have the time to, either. I'd get really lazy with it, like putting in personal fonts. Plus, I usually reply with the Quick Reply box, which doesn't give me the choices of all those Pokemon faces which is what a lot people use in their personal signatures.

Yeah, I don't do it.

Back