• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your personal wishlist

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2014
    My wishlist for ORAS:

Contests! Using RSEs original style, and maybe expand it so abilities affect how well you do too?

More Mega evolutions, especially Metagross and Milotic.

Secret Bases, with more items! And online so friends can visit them, just like the underground in Sinnoh.

I would love to see character customization come back too, also with more options like the
    original outfits from Ruby Sapphire an Emerald.

Pokemon following you like HGSS!! But optionally, like have a button in the party menu to bring it out.

More Pokemon from other generations too, I mean it's been 3 generations and almost 300 new Pokemon since
    the originals, they could use some of the newer ones to spruce up the region and add more variety to trainers,
    especially the teams. This could definitely include some of the legendarys, like Regigigas, and they could put
    Heatran in a postgame cave in the fiery path.

The Battle Frontier. Everything it was in Emerald, but upgraded and in 3D. With a wide selection of move tutors too.

MATCH CALL. I want to be able to re-battle EVERYBODY. Or else have gym rebattles on specific days like HGSS,
    because having played through Emerald like 15 times I have never once been called by a leader for a rematch.

I would like to see either Wallace as Champion and Steven as the postgame strongest trainer like in Emerald,
    or keep them in their original positions and make Wally the postgame strongest trainer, which would be awesome.
    Also, give Wally and May/Brendan a overall expanded role in the game.

Maybe getting Johto starters would be cool too, to tie in with the originals getting them for
    filling the Hoenn dex as well as getting Kanto starters in X and Y.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    My wish list:

- More challenging caves. Too small! (X/Y caves were one roomed....except two or so.... e.g. Mewtwo was in one room... needs more roomer caves!!!!!!!!)
    - bigger map than X/Y
    - DIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    - More Megas...Like 20!
    - Trumpets lol
    - More end game content (BIG MUST)
    - Contests come back
    - Better frame rate
    - Make it challenging and hard for us veterans

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I just read on serebii.net that the Hoenn Pokedex may stay the same as it was in the original games (thus crushing one of my biggest hopes), but that it's not guaranteed. In other words, there might be a chance that the Pokedex will be extended, like I hope.

Misaka

Yokoso
    Years
  • There is only one thing I am wishing for in ORAS:

-A brighter landscape.

One of the things I didn't like about the original games was the color scheme. Every town and route had really bland colors and just looked bleh. I hope they really brighten things up this time.

Years
  • One of the things I didn't like about the original games was the color scheme. Every town and route had really bland colors and just looked bleh. I hope they really brighten things up this time.

Something I've definitely never heard before, but you can tell from the pre-release screenshots that Hoenn revamped is a region glowing with brightness and prosperity! Take a look:

Your personal wishlist
    Your personal wishlist

There's more that you can check out here. For me, I hope that they bring Battle Frontier back full-fledged because it was one of my favorite features in Hoenn and if they don't add it, the post-game of ORAS won't be any fun. After Emerald, I honestly haven't played the post-game of a Pokemon game. None of them were as exciting!

masterxy

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I wish they keep that guy (those guys) in the PC in Mauville City where you can trade decorations, tell stories etc. I really liked that as a kid and with the new online features this could be taken to a whole new level :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Here's what I'd like to see:

-Tranier customisation (more options than X and Y would be nice)
    -Higher difficulty (or at least difficulty options)
    -More of a post-game than X and Y had
    -Make leftovers and evolution stones more easily obtainable
    -Allow multiple pokémon to hold the same item in online battles (this is probably the least likely to happen)

Basically I just want improvements in things that X and Y were lacking in. I've never played the original Ruby and Saphire so I wouldn't know what features from them I would/wouldn't want to return.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • A good post-game, I don't want a silly little, "You can now visit the Battle Tower", I want "I have a friend in the X region, I want you to give this to them, you will need this in order to get there" can't we get a new region, like we did in FireRed and LeafGreen?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Only thing I can wish for is the Hoenn remakes not sucking.

Last edited:

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • - Someone mentioned a difficulty option earlier and I'd really like that. I want Pokemon to be more accessible and attract more people but ... XY was too easy, in my opinion. I want the option to make it harder for me but to have others have it a bit easier if it's what they want, y'know?

- Character customization !!!

- Contests.

- More post game content.

- Wally always felt kind of... there. Maybe some more scenes with him to develop him a bit more? I know Pokemon isn't the pinnacle of character development, but for a rival I thought he didn't show up nearly enough in the main game.

- Pokemon following you. Enough said.

Years
  • Honestly I just hope they do it right. I have been waiting years for these games and this is the most excited i've been for a game ever. The original games were my childhood and so many memories have been infused with those games. For the sake of nostalgia and the Pokemon series in general I hope these games are amazing...oh and another accessible region post game would be nice ;)

Years
  • Honestly I just hope they do it right. I have been waiting years for these games and this is the most excited i've been for a game ever. The original games were my childhood and so many memories have been infused with those games. For the sake of nostalgia and the Pokemon series in general I hope these games are amazing...oh and another accessible region post game would be nice ;)

Agreed, Hoenn is my favorite region and it's very important to me that they recreate RSE to the best of their ability. I have extremely high hopes for ORAS, like you. From what we've seen so far, it looks really nice, and there are a lot of interesting features introduced to Hoenn that could spawn some possible side-plots, especially in the post-game. For reference, you can find out about all those cool things right here. PC's been keeping track of all the big announcements in that thread, so it should keep you up to date with the most recent news regarding the remakes :]

It would be fun to visit another region like HGSS concerning Kanto, but that was mainly because the original Johto games included Kanto as well. RSE, on the other hand, only had the Battle Frontier, which was still an awesome post-game imho, but not quite as involving as a new region to explore. Sinnoh and Hoenn aren't very closely connected, but if any region gets included into ORAS, it'll most likely by Johto. We'll just have to wait and see!

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • My wishlist:

-A few more Megas
    -Original Gen III moves such as Softboiled, Mega Punch/Kick, Body Slam, Seismic Toss to return with tutor moves from BW2 as well as some Gen VI moves such as Play Rough.
    -More variety in Team Magma/Aqua. The Pokemon used were too limited.
    -Obtain Johto starters WITHOUT having to complete the ENTIRE Hoenn Dex.
    -Some Gen IV/V/VI Pokemon in Hoenn Dex, to make it more varied.
    -BATTLE FRONTIER!!!! That was the most fun area to be in since I like battling.
    -Powered-up E4 in Post-Game. They already powered up Gym Leaders in Emerald.
    -Super Training, Amie to return

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Oh yes here's another one:

All methods pertaining to Primal Evolution should stay in OR/AS! Any items etc. shouldn't be tradeable!
    This should be a Hoenn only thing...it kind of explains itself.

Years
  • It would have been amazing if both team Magma and Aqua would come together like Emerald, but I know I am asking for too much! :D

I hope the battle frontier comes back, I don't want the one you can find in Platinum or Heartgold/Soulsilver and of course secret bases.
    I secretly hope they bring the customization back. I absolutely loved that in Pokemon X and Y! :D

Years
  • I wish for top-class character swag. Sounds kind of stupid, but hey, I like to look good while I kick butt online.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Trumpets, duh.

Aside, let's hope for some new Mega Pokémon from other generations (Johto starters?) and Wally as champion.

Also, the Faraway Island event, how sarcastic.

Back