• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your real life stats

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Work Ethic
    2. I can get things done if I want to, but if I don't want to then I just don't bother doing it. I can't really be in the workforce and haven't had a job in a long while due to various mental health problems with it. As a stay-at-home wife, I'm more like a 7 or an 8.

Strength
    7 physically. I'm stronger than most girls my age and in my physical shape. Mentally/Emotionally? I dunno. Sometimes I'm a 9 and other times I'm a 2. It's a bit of a mess.

Charisma
    0. I'm pretty insensitive so unless whoever I'm talking to is pretty tough, people don't particularly like me. Plus, most of my opinions are disliked/hated on the Internet and I'm often in the minority when it comes to politics and beliefs. In this day and age, that's enough for people to dislike me.

Humor
    I mostly have the sarcasm and roasting game, but I don't have much else. So I guess an average 5.

Intelligence
    This is where my Confidence: 0 comes into play. I'd rate myself really low, like a 3 or a 4. But other people might rate me higher or lower. My family would rate me really high -- my mother, brother, late grandmother all say/said I'm the smartest person they know. I don't put much onus on that. My husband says he wouldn't have even given me a chance if I'm as stupid as I think I am because he can't stand stupid people (mood). I consider myself more self-reflective and like a walking dictionary than much of anything else.

Luck
    3 or 4. I've not been physically ill very often but I'm very mentally ill, with serious anxiety, panic disorder, and particularly bad clinical depression. I also have a lot of intrusive and obsessive thoughts that get in the way of daily life. I'm lucky in that my friend/relationships have all been minimally damaging, and my closest (husband, mother, brother, writing buddies) are overwhelmingly positive. But then I'm unlucky in that I've had 4 major deaths in 4 years, which I believe have now taken a huge toll on my mental health during my current pregnancy. I just have to hope that my poor luck gives me a break and the baby won't be horribly fucked from my never-ending stress and crushing depression. Really gonna have to talk to my doctor about these "once-every-two-weeks" appointments because I simply cannot handle them.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I got no idea. never reflect on myself this way.
    I'd probably be really harsh on myself if I were to try...
    You can see this as a great exercise for evaluating yourself. The stats you give yourself aren't that much important, but maybe you can learn about yourself and put words on what matters to you, your flaws, your strengths, what you have to maintain or improve. Besides, I personally find it important to be able to objectively evaluate yourself from time to time :)

I suggest you do it privately (like I did) and maybe share with your (closest) friends (like I did) ^^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    Work Ethic: 8 ● i'm so reliable it actually annoys me. yet if a person is taken advantage of enough they will evidently burn out, so points docked for that.
    Strength: 9 ● curious, there's more than one kind of strength. though if i hit emotional and physical in one swipe this is the number i'd land on.
    Charisma: 9 again ● mostly in consideration of what i've been told and the wonderful friends i have. not my own opinion, mind.
    Humor: 6 ● so many points docked here. i laugh and joke well...however if i laugh so hard it hurts, you can be assured no one else would find it as funny.
    Intelligence: 7 ● i'm a fast learner and observant, but there's some people i speak with and think "i'm too stupid to talk to you lol"
    Luck: 10 for sure ● it's almost ridiculous.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Work Ethic: 6 (I'm rarely up to work unless it's a school assignment or I'm motivated)
    Strength: 3 (I was born with really weak hand strength)
    Charisma: 5 (Offline I'm extremely quiet and purposefully avoid expressing myself. When I'm online or around people I trust I can be very friendly)
    Humor: 5 (It's hit or miss. Sometimes I can be funny and other times I try too hard)
    Intelligence: 8 (It sometimes takes me longer to memorize new information, but once it has stuck I rarely forget)
    Luck: 9 (I've had a good history of finding job opportunities

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Work Ethic: 4? | I hate work but if I'm motivated enough it could go up to a 7 or something?
    Strength: 5| I can carry stuff around for my mum but I'm not the most fit person atm so I struggle a lot..
    Charisma: 2 | I literally can't talk to people I don't know. On the internet, I'd say a 7.5.
    Humor: 8 | I'm funny I promise :(
    Intelligence: 8.5? | I like to think I'm big brained? Depends on wym by intelligence tho.. I struggle with math but I greatly enjoy history, science,..
    Luck: 10 | Besides the whole 'I'm alive and in a great position in life (though it could be better)', I've always had good luck. Board games, MMORPGs, etc.
    Sometimes I'll go through a big luck drought though (like right now I've noticed LOL) where my luck is at like a 4 but it's usually VERY good.
    My favorite thing about it though is it seems to rub off on other people sometimes! :D

TheOuterversalOne

The Legend Awakened
    Years
    • He, him, his
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Work Ethic: 1 (I hate working, and I am extremely lazy and partake in procrastination daily)

Strength: 6-7 (I can do things above people my age, but I lose stamina fast when I do this)

Charisma: 5-6 (I can get a silent classroom talking with each other in 2 minutes)

Humor: 0 (I never did well with jokes, neither do I laugh at most jokes anyway)

Intelligence: 8-9 (I really excel in school most of the time, and I am normally accelerated in class by my teachers and ignored when I want to answer the question)

Luck: 7-8 (It's insane, when I get in a bad spot I somehow come out without any consequences at all, and if I lose something I get it back if I will it hard enough)

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Work Ethic: 7.5 I mean, I'm not perfect but I do try.
    Strength: 7 Above avarage.
    Charisma: 7 I have friends and people generally seem to like me. Though I've rubbed people the wrong way before. *shrug*.
    Humor: 4.5 eh could probably improve. I'm not super witty or spontaneous but I do sometimes say something that turns out being very funny or laugh at others' jokes.
    Intelligence: 8 book smart, check. I'm less street smart, but I think that's not super bad.
    Luck: 9 can't complain.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Work Ethic - 1 lmao
    Strength - 3 max
    Charisma - 8 come on
    Humor - 5 im not completely super unfunny but i'm not the main clown, well, irl i can be
    Intelligence - 4 there's mostly dust clouds in this brain
    Luck - 9, i've been so stupidly lucky in life and i might complain about the little things but wow do i appreciate how well off i am all things considered. i'm very lucky. sure, not 100% of time (hence no 10) but overall.

basically i'm a charming lucky ball with no actual talents or skills :D it's worked so far but i'm terrified that someone will figure out what a scam i am.

Back