• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your real life stats

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If you could pause your life like a video game and it bought up a stats screen of the following, what would your be on a scale of 1-10?

Work Ethic
    Strength
    Charisma
    Humor, how punny you are. for that pun I can get a -5.
    Intelligence
    Luck

It's just for fun. If your a 10 on everything https://media2.giphy.com/media/YRuFixSNWFVcXaxpmX/source.gif your self confidence is to be admired.

if your a 0 on everything your being more than likely being too harsh on yourself.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Work Ethic: 4. Declined over the years.
    Strength: 2. Never valued it.
    Charisma: 3. Stems from little practice and little desire to persuade. Still said 3 due to not being wholly distrusted despite that.
    Humor: 5. Seems decent. Chooses not to use it much, however. Could say 3-4 too. Fired off plenty of unfunny attempts at jokes.
    Intelligence: 7. Depends on your definition of intelligence. Possesses the ability to learn fairly well.
    Luck: 6. Could have been born in a far worse situation. Knocked it down due to other circumstances which are indistinguishable from luck.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Probably...

Work ethic - 9 (definitely my strongest stat out of them all but I burnout sometimes!)

Strength- 1 (I can open jars sometimes...)

Charisma - 4 (I feel like this is something other people would have to decide but I don't feel particularly charismatic, I'm really quiet and reserved in-person)

Humour - 6 (I have the humour of a 5 yr old...)

Intelligence - 7 (I guess I am somewhat booksmart but my regular common sense is almost 0 plus a lot of the time, my results come from my work ethic!)

Luck - 6 (Born in very lucky circumstances as I get to grow up and live in Australia but brought down by various health conditions... still appreciative of the life I have got here :D)

Years
    Work Ethic - 6
    It used to be much, much higher and I'm working on improving it again. It fell pretty heavily after I got sick and got used to not being able to do anything. It does fluctuate depending on my personal investment in what I'm doing though.

Strength - 3
    Also used to be a fair bit higher, but I'm definitely not a two or lower. I can still do some reasonably heavy lifting on a good day and I'm the house's resident jar opener.

Charisma - 5
    This might be a bit generous lmao. But I think I have decent leadership skills when the situation calls for it. This is a fairly situational one too though. My environment has a pretty big impact on my poor-by-default social skills.

Humour - 7
    I like a good laugh and jokes are one of the ways I find easiest to communicate. Humour is also my coping mechanism. I have a very dry and sarcastic, often dark, sense of humour though so there's a lot of people I'm just not very compatible with.

Intelligence - 9
    A 9 might be a little generous these days since I don't really exercise my brain enough anymore. I'm definitely not confident enough to say 10. I've always been practical, logical and smart though and I very much enjoy learning new things. Admittedly, I suck at abstract puzzles though.

Luck - 2
    I'm lucky based on the demographics I exist in and the place I was born in, but that's about it. I managed to have my entire life pretty much collapse around me and most of my attempts to pick up some of the pieces don't go super well. I'm not totally devoid of hope yet though, every now and then things turn out alright lmaoo.

Last edited:
    Years
    Work Ethic: 10. I'm an honest worker & I do my best to communicate effectively.
    Strength: 5. I'm including stamina here, I just exhaust so easily. I can lift shit though.
    Charisma: -10. I'm the least charismatic person on the planet. No one has ever stood up for me and if someone talks to me first I'll literally give them $5.
    Humor: 8, My sense of humor is decent.
    Intelligence: 5. I'm only good in subjects I'm, well, good in. With everything else I'm profoundly dumb.
    Luck: 0. Bad shit is attracted to me.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Work Ethic - 6. It's bang average.

Strength - 7. Stamina wise it's allright, but lifting very heavy things? no no no

Charisma - 11. Most charming user ever, despite my horrendous looks... otherwise it would be ez 20/10

Humor - 20. People think im funny, so i must be funny... right?

Intelligence - 8. I do consider myself to be quite intelligent, especially in the things I am invested in.

Luck - 0. What is luck?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Work Ethic: 4

Strength: 4

Charisma: 2

Humor: unsure

Intelligence: 5

Luck: 6

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Work Ethic: 7-8?
    I can be very dedicated to a task if I'm really into it; to a point where I completely burn myself out. On the other hand: if I ever get stuck on something and am forced to complete it regardless, my motivation completely plummets.

Strength: 5
    My head says I should put in a lower number. Even back in my old workout days I never considered myself particularly strong. The reality is: I'm just very average.

Charisma: 0
    I don't have a personality irl. I'm very much just like a punching bag. <_<

Humor: 1
    Same as with charisma, except I can occasionally surprise people with a very cynical remark. Well, I suppose online it might be a little higher. You'd need to find someone who can tell you, though. xD

Intelligence: 5
    Plain average all in all. Obviously, I'm better in some things. But most of the things I'm good at are very niche.

Luck: 5
    Some people might say I'm very lucky. For me every positive thing that happens to me always hides a very bad misfortune, making it bad luck by proxy.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Work Ethic - 1 or 9, depending on how invested I am. Most work is an awful chore to me, though I never had a job so I can't quite determine my work ethic yet. If what I do affects others, then I'll naturally work harder! Sadly I've learnt that my study ethic is absolutely terrible, though online study is a struggle in that regard. Too many distractions and nobody to keep you motivated!

Strength - 5? I am not very active or sporty, but hey, my arms don't blow in the wind at least! I can whisk up a decent meringue by hand!

Charisma - 6. I don't consider myself charismatic because I am extremely quiet and withdrawn in-person, due to my social anxiety. However, I seem to have a way with people? A personal charm, perhaps? I notice that people act curiously around me in a way I can't put my finger on, as if they're charmed... or intrigued, like I'm some kind of alien haha.

Humour - 6. I'm not very funny myself (unless I'm comfortable enough to show my clownish side) but I do appreciate a good laugh and I laugh at so many things!

Intelligence - 3... I'm bright at some things (I'd rate that 7 or 8, perhaps). Otherwise I'm very unworldly and will draw blanks with 90% of subjects, especially since I have terrible memory retention and a short attention span. :(

Luck - 10 because I'm just so lucky and happy to be alive and part of this world, whatever life throws at me (and it sure tries its hardest lol). I'm in a loving relationship with my soulmate. <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sometimes I don't participate in my own threads, but I'll go ahead and do it this time. I've really enjoyed these posts, thanks everyone.

Work Ethic: 4. I get unmotivated quickly and I only recently stopped a procrastination issue. When I do get working, I can be very efficient. I'm also good at concentrating through noise. Otherwise I'm prone to distractions.

Strength: 3. I am not strong physically at all (I still have trouble opening things), but in terms of fighting I know some basic MMA chokes and wrestling holds. The problem is I haven't had to do them against someone who has really been trying to harm me. I also don't have a proper stance or striking ability. All I know how to do is swing. If I couldn't get in a guillotine choke immediately or if my grip was broke, I'd feel completely lost. I was only in a class for a short time, and I didn't enjoy it.

Charisma: 6. I was told I was charismatic, twice by a teacher and once by another student. I don't see it in myself, but I guess it meant something.

Humor: 6. Gen Z humor, most of my humor is random and doesn't make sense. I've had people find me funny, and others just utterly confused. I'm also a tough person to make laugh.

Intelligence: 7. Because I spend a lot of time on social media and I always check the youtube comment section. It makes me feel better about myself. Then I come here and read some of the political discussions and I would probably feel my intelligence is a 3.

Luck 8. I basically agree with what @Hyzenthlay said, I'm generally just happy to be alive. But I was also dealt somewhat of a bad hand early on with losing a parent. Also I've lost a couple friends for reasons out of my control.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Had to edit this post because I somehow accidentally submitted it halfway through, not sure if that's affecting my luck or intelligence stat...

Work Ethic: 9 - one of my higher stats. For the most part I just switch into "work mode" and my body runs on autopilot all day while my mind wanders off somewhere else while I'm at work. I also end up helping lots of people with yard work because for some reason anytime someone mentions plants or digging in general my brain goes "Ooh, me dig hole!" and then next thing I know I have a shovel in hand and I'm covered in dirt. However, if someone REALLY pisses me off, I'll do a bad job purely out of spite and just stare at them the whole time like "Yeah, you're the reason this is happening".

Strength: 7(?) - I'm not buff or anything, I'm fairly thin (I'm light enough that I sometimes have a hard time walking on windy days lol) but a lot stronger than I look. I spent five years in the tent rental business which required a lot of heavy lifting, usually pushing up hundreds of pounds of vinyl off the ground by raising a single pole, so I built up a fair amount of muscle density. That and I can take a hit, if you want to count that under strength.

Charisma: T̶̛̫̎̓́̑̔̆͐͊͘͝͠h̵̨̩̯̗̭̯̹̗̳̟̘̞͖̦̰͋̕i̸̝͖͕̱̟̯̩͇̍̍͊ş̴͉͙̱͔̳̹͌͠͠ ̷̛͓̱̮͔͉͚̭̬̙͍̳͉̾̃͐̄͊̈́̈̽̇s̷̢͈̩̩̖̩͎͈̓̄̎́̄̀́͘ț̷̛̟̭̫͓̝̩̏͘ą̷̧̰̬̼̞̠̣̱̩̮͕̤̜͌̍̓̅̍͋̓͜͝t̵̨̛̛̯̣͖̬͇̦͍̞͍͚̼̆̒̔̏́̒̓̐̚͜͠͝͝ ̸̢̢̛̻̳̦͎̟̳̲̟̜͓͇͕͔͒̔̀̍͒́̑́͛͘͝͝i̷̛̻͚̯̜͙̬͋̈́̑̂̿̇̅̌́͜ş̸̯̩̯͔̰͍̝̓̌̕ ̶̨̡̛̯̯͔̜̜̞̳̳̟̫̞͉̺̾͆̄̿̍́̇͐͊̔̚͝b̶̧̠̈́̏r̸̛̛̟͂̏͋̊͠ở̴̗̗̼͗̈́͒́͂̊̑̄̐̓͂͋̚k̸͇̪̞̯͔̪̰̺̥͎̈̂̒e̷̺͉̬͒̄̀͝n̸̨̠͈͔̮͉͇͖̺̣̙̮̪̈́͊ͅ - Somehow I seem to be simultaneously loved and hated by everyone. I don't understand it. Tons of people want to be my friend, but then when I attempt to engage in friendship, I'm dead to them. Just last week I was talking to a girl who said, and I quote, "I'm interested in you" followed by "Do you have discord?" after saying yes and giving her my discord handle she ghosted me. ?!?!?!?! Even at work, I hear endless praise from all of the higher ups yet they kick me out of my area in favor of bringing in new hires who know nothing (funny enough, one of them has the same name as me, so I really was replaced) and shove me into a corner. Then they follow that up by taking my picture to put on the "good noodle board" (as I call it) for being an outstanding employee followed by them giving me stale crackers and a luke-warm bottle of water to show their appreciation for me. (Yes, that actually happened).

Humor: 10 (obviously): After making countless puns throughout the workdays and hearing groan after grown from my coworkers, I have concluded that I have a superior sense of humor that they are all jealous of and wish they could achieve.

Intelligence: 6 - I'd say I'm probably above average, but I'm definitely not a genius. Not entirely sure how to properly gauge my own intelligence (ignoring IQ tests, which I've never bothered to do) as I'm often too critical of it and I've unfortunately grown up around people who's intelligence is so low that even slightly below average may as well be considered to be on Einstein's level.

Luck: -10 - I'm somehow still alive but I'm giving that credit to miracles, not luck. If there's a way something can go wrong and I can get screwed over then it will happen. Some people go through life with everything working out for them, I exist so that balance can be maintained in this universe.

Last edited:
    Years
    Work Ethic - 9 - Now this don't mean I'm always on top of my workload, however I make sure I do a darned good job, after all I'm paid to be there and have the privilege of taking the job over several others, to throw it back in their face is just rude!
    Strength - 6 - Definitely would've been a 10 back in the day, however this has declined thanks to some physical issues over the years.
    Charisma - 6 - Once I know you, this is a 10 imo but otherwise I do what I need to and get by.
    Humor - 10 - I'm hilarious and you have to deal with that.
    Intelligence - 9 - Academia has always been a strong point and a huge hobby of mine.
    Luck - 4 - Well things just haven't quite worked out yet, but I have had the fortune of generally being in the place I am and done some of the things I have.

uhhh oh gosh.. hm

Work Ethic - 9
    Strength - 4
    Charisma - 7
    Humor - 5-6?
    Intelligence - 6? gosh I am mean to myself
    Luck - 4 or 5

Most of these are quite low and I can't even pinpoint an exact reason for it - they're just the numbers I feel they'd be for those particular stats.

I am a hard worker at jobs typically, so work ethic would, without a doubt, be my highest stat. That work ethic can probably sometimes inspire others, so it goes together with charisma pretty well.

Years
    Work Ethic - 8 - i'm not some sort of perfect worker by any means, but i'll get done whatever it is that needs doing. i don't like it when things get put off longer than necessary and i like to help out wherever and whenever i can.
    Strength - 7 - i'd say im slightly above average strength, which helps more often than not. i have to lift heavy boxes alongside other stuff at work sometimes so i'd say a 7 is rather appropriate.
    Charisma - 0 - lol
    Humor - 5 - really depends on the day i'm having and whether or not i can actually think of a good joke. my humour is pretty hit or miss.
    Intelligence - ?? - i feel like i can't accurately score myself here because i've heard people say i'm incredibly smart while i disagree heavily and think i'm an Actual Dumbass. this isn't coming from nowhere -- when i think of "intelligence", although there are several areas of intelligence, i can't think of a single one i excel at except maybe worming my way out of tough situations in a pinch, if that even counts. but as far as learning any actual useful skills, i have zero confidence in that area.
    Luck - 8 - gonna be honest, this has gotten me through life a lot more than i'd like to admit.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You can at-least get an automatic 5 if your intelligent enough to understand that there can be multiple forms of intelligence.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Worth Ethnic 5, I guess, I put effort into things, but only if It want to.

Strength 0, I'm weak as hell physically.

Charisma 0. I have none, at all.

Humor 2, I guess. I don't think I'm funny, but people seem to think I am, so.

Intelligence 5, I guess. I think I'm stupid, but I noticed some grammar mistakes with you're/your in this thread, and notice grammar mistakes/things that weren't proofread pretty quickly. So, I guess I'm average. I would have given myself a zero here, but I opted not to.

Luck 10. I literally survived being in a turn over car accident. I also have never had any bad illnesses or severe injuries in my 24 years of living on this earth. I'd say I'm extremely lucky.

Years
    Work Ethic - 4 Certainly room for improvement. However, when I put my mind to something, I can achieve great things. Regardless, I am the queen of procrastination.

Strength - 6 I've been working out! So I'm considerably stronger than I was a year ago!

Charisma - 9 I would like to think I'm fairly easy to get along with! I'm outgoing and I tend to befriend people rather quickly!

Humour - 8
    - I find myself hilarious!

Intelligence - 7 Academically, I always have done well, and I consider myself to be emotionally intelligent. However, some of my life decisions are questionable.

Luck - 5 I don't feel that I'm subjected to bad nor good luck necessarily. So, I suppose my luck is neutral. Or that's the way in which I would describe it.

pkmin3033

Work Ethic: 8. If it is worth doing then I will do it to the best of my ability and I will see it through, but I won't do things that are a complete waste of my time, and in all honesty I've stopped caring quite as much as I used to - this is what comes from working with people who don't listen and clearly don't care as much as you do. You lose the will to live put all of your energy into it when nobody appreciates it.
    Strength: 0 for physical, a solid 10 for mental. I'm weak as a day old kitten, but even though I have had several mental breakdowns in my life I've always picked myself up. I don't self harm, I don't try and escape from my problems with drinking or drugs, and until I give up on myself and my life I am going to have an arrogantly high opinion of my mental fortitude. Because the shit I have to put up with is beyond belief sometimes.
    Charisma: -5, everyone hates me.
    Humour: Depends on my mood. Fluctuates from a 0 to maybe a 5 on a good day. Most people don't find me funny because they can't tell if I'm joking or not.
    Intelligence: It probably averages out to around a 3 - I'm intelligent academically but that's about it. Intelligence is a very broad term used to describe a lot of things and most of those things I am woefully lacking...and really, what I know is but a tiny drop in a very vast ocean of knowledge, and plenty of people know more about it than I do. So it's not really that impressive.
    Luck: -20, I sometimes wonder if I have a target on my back for bad luck.

Back