• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your top three cutest pokémon

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • 250px-089Muk.png
    250px-220Swinub.png
    250px-569Garbodor.png

No, I'm not in the wrong thread. I just have a warped sense of cute. I was thinking of adding Magcargo and Hitmonlee but that's just private.

1.Muk being cute has something to do with Ash's Muk huh? I owuldn't mind if gamefreak will add poison type eeveelution into generation 8, sure it would be an acid eeveelution but isn't most dogs/cats like that?
    2.I dunno why Swinub shouldn't be cute, sure it's a pig, but after watching "Babe" everybody loves pigs

Years

• I would have loved to have put the Kanto starters here. They usually lead my list. I think every one of them is cute. But since I only had three spaces, I wanted to have Pokemon from other regions too so I skipped them. Only three spaces is cruel. With so many cute Pokemon out there Top 5-10 should be the bare minimum.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Expect Janna to make this thread :p

A hard questions for sure. I have a long list of Pokemon that I find super cute, but picking a top 3 between them isn't easy. I can for sure say that Teddiursa is probably my favourite cute Pokemon, something that's been the case probably ever since I saw it in the 3rd Pokemon movie.

I'd also say that my playthrough of Let's Go Eevee has elevated the titular Pokemon up there. I've always found Eevee cute, but the canonicalization of its cry from the anime just gave another dimension to it. Since Eevee has been a lot less of a mainstay in the anime, I was never too familiar with the cry, but it grew on me very quickly. Maybe it's just recency bias due to a bit of a hiatus from the Pokemon franchise, but I'd say for the moment, Eevee is definitely top 3.

As for the third one, I really can't say. There are so many Pokemon I find equally cute, and I just have too hard a time picking between them, so I ended up resorting to just looking through a list of all the Pokemon sprites, and going with the one I found to be the cutest. So as for now, my third one would have to be Azurill. Aside from just having the standard cute looks that a lot of the baby Pokemon do, I feel like the helplessness it portrays also adds an extra layer to it, so it just ended up really catching my eye.

Tl;dr
    Up for a lot of debate, but as for the moment, I'd say my top 3 is Teddiursa, Eevee and Azurill.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably Skitty, Bulbasaur and hmmmmm... Ribombee or Flareon! But there are many more super cute ones.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    how dare you make me limit this to three???

skitty, mareep, and furret are the first three i thought of so i'm sticking with it though there are plenty of other pokemon that i find cute

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not my top 3, but the first three to come to mind are Togedemaru, Emolga, and Dedenne. I know that the whole point of the electric rodents are to be cute Pikachu clones, but they really do fit the bill!

Years
    • Age 24
    • U.S.
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    1. Eevee
    2. Shaymin (preferably the sky form but the land form is cute as well)
    3. Emolga

I love them all :3

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Oshawott, Cosmog, Rowlet. >w< (Honorable mention: Let's Go Eevee's Partner Eevee. I never found Eevee that cute until I played this game, honestly. Eh-vui!~)

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Fletchling is so overwhelmingly adorable that I think I could actually stop there... But I'll try two others: Alolan Vulpix and Flareon. I also find Cubone to be really cute, but that's probably just me.

Back