• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your untouched areas of PC

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    There are lots of different forums and sections here at PC and probably most of us will have one or two that we don't regularly visit or even take a look at all?

What are those sections that you visit and why don't you visit them?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You know, I think I've posted in every public section at this point. lol Like just out of boredom or because of mod duties (like moving a thread somewhere, still counts technically speaking) so yeah. welp

Years
    To me, it's the entire creative board and the ROM Hacking stuff. You can easily tell that I suffer creator's block, and I'm not good at most digital art.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    In terms of Pokemon:
    Anything to do with Trading and online-related stuff and TCG since I'm not really interested in that kinda stuff.

Other Places:
    RPT and Underground comes under the "I've wanted to try it, but it looks like a lot of work/ sorta intimidating/ Idk where to start". WoPC comes somewhat under that category, but it's more making time for it since I've wanted to make a region there for a while now.
    Fanfiction is more or less I don't have much interest in writing anymore and I haven't been into Pokemon Fics in a long while - but maybe I'll get back into it eventually?

You could say 2016 PC resolutions haha?

The places I visit the least would be things like ROM hacking which I only go in there to take a peak time to time. A lot of the other places like Round Table, Game Dev, etc. I usually go in there a lot to read, but I don't post as often.

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Never been in Anime&Manga, or any of the Pokémon sections. Also Fanfiction and ROM hacking.

I have no plans for this to change either. Just got no interest whatsoever in any o' that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've looked into ROM Hacking but that's about it. I've never posted in it but I'm a nosey person so I look into every section at least.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Same as Hikarmaru; the entire creative board and Rom hacking. I'm not an artistically creative person.

Pretty much me down to a tee.

Also the 4th/5th Gen boards, and anything to do with Anime/Manga. I would be completely out of my depth there.

Years
    In terms of Pokemon:
    Anything to do with Trading and online-related stuff and TCG since I'm not really interested in that kinda stuff.

Other Places:
    RPT and Underground comes under the "I've wanted to try it, but it looks like a lot of work/ sorta intimidating/ Idk where to start". WoPC comes somewhat under that category, but it's more making time for it since I've wanted to make a region there for a while now.
    Fanfiction is more or less I don't have much interest in writing anymore and I haven't been into Pokemon Fics in a long while - but maybe I'll get back into it eventually?

You could say 2016 PC resolutions haha?

The places I visit the least would be things like ROM hacking which I only go in there to take a peak time to time. A lot of the other places like Round Table, Game Dev, etc. I usually go in there a lot to read, but I don't post as often.

I just want you to know that this post made me die a little inside :)

Lucid

Rom hacking and the gaming ones, tcg and community feedback an support. Prob Pokemon general too. idk I've been here to long to remember what I have and haven't clicked.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    main series pokemon gaming, pokemon gaming, 3/4 of the wide world of pokemon, rom hacking, create and discover, and the subsection of anime and manga. i feel as if i may have peered into the pokemon gaming forums in my early months but i can't really recall.

Years
    Hmm, for me it's probably the RPT (sorry Rika <3) and the Game Development sections. Oh, and maybe Computers & Technology as well? ;)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I don't find myself visiting the Trading and the Battling sections often. Non-Pokemon wise, I don't really frequent the the Art & Design section and the Anime and Manga section. I'm a silent lurker on the Game Dev, ROM Hacking and the Fanfiction and Writing sections, though. ;P

Years
    HQ forum

....:^)

Kinda obvious, but that's making me curious that if you may peek into it should you become a smod in the future?

But aside that, you literally peek everywhere at the moment and it makes sense given your SMT role is looking around for threads for promotion.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I browse the creative forums but don't think I've ever posted anything there, besides maybe a couple opinions on stories.
    I still browse things like the Map Rating/Review thread in ROM Hacking despite having moved on to game dev. Mapping is basically the same in both.
    I've also never even entered Anime, Trading Card Game, and Challenges.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I browse the creative forums but don't think I've ever posted anything there, besides maybe a couple opinions on stories.
    I still browse things like the Map Rating/Review thread in ROM Hacking despite having moved on to game dev. Mapping is basically the same in both.
    I've also never even entered Anime, Trading Card Game, and Challenges.

You should! The creative sections are so much fun. Grab my hand, and I'll show you around the rainbow!

I don't think I've ever posted in the ROM hack section, the TCG section, the trading section, or the older games sections. I'm busy enough with the 30% of PC I do visit, haha.

Back