• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I have sweet username!!

I wanted a name that sounded kinda like mine(ALEX)
    but really cool and creative. So I put a bunch of
    my favorite letters together and got Andelc.

Atomic Reactor

my name "atomic_reactor" came from about a year ago.
    i was just sighning up for an AIM ac****. and all the names i tried were taken.
    so i did atomicreactor334 cuz i didnt think anyone would have it. and no one did.
    so now on forums i just change it to atomic_reactor cuz its a little shorter.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not going to do my original name on here. XD;

G-Man: First letter of my first name, then -Man. Nothing much else, aside from G-Man also being a character in Half-Life 2. A coincidence, but a rather nice one. :3

KnewsBought: Being the immature member I was back then, I decided to mock NewsBot. It turned out to be pretty pointless, but not that bad of a name. ._.;

Metakino: I believe this was my name in some other language, except it was Metarakinono, so I shortened it. No one liked it, so I just waited a couple months until I could change it. x___x;

Klippy: My nickname IRL and now on here. XD;

Years
    nayana_1120 - Nayana's my original original character. ;D 1120 = 11/20, her birthday which I stole from my brother.
    sammi-san - A nickname from my sister, back in the day. Why san instead of chan, I'm not sure. But it looks cool.
    Sammi - My name's Samantha, so it's a nickname. Why there's no e, I'm not sure. I think one of my aunts spelled it this way first. ._.;
    Nayana - see nayana_1120, except written properly. (This name was awesome in orange, by the way. Matched her hair. 8D *shot*)
    Then I changed back to Sammi. I like it better this way, because it was odd when people called me by username. XD; Every once in awhile, I consider a name change, but I don't think I will. I like my name. :s

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mandy's Apprentice: I was obsessed with the character Mandy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy".

Tater Tot: Is a nickname that my family calls me.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    *sigh* I don't feel like writing another paragraph.

Gummy: Just a small variation from my real name.

Years
    So ... you wanna know why I pick my username?

Well on other forums I picked "anastasiar" as a username. I thought it looked kind of ... er .. noob-ish and it made me look a bit ... I dunno .. bad I guess. So I fixed it up a bit.

The Anastasia part is for my real name ... now the ".R" part of my username ... <__< the wrold may never know why it's there ....

(I'm still thinking of having a username change ...)

~A.R

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mine's pretty boring... I just didn't know what to put, and I was playing Diamond at the moment, so I just put diamondpearl for part of it. xD The 876 part was just random.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    BeachBoy - pretty easy to understand, and that's why I use it.

Anyone who knows me knows that it defines basically everything about me, and that's part of why I chose it.

Beach for that Im a florida guy and love water and the beach, that's me.
    Boy well duh, Im male ;P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hehe, I've had too many to go through explaining each XD; But I originally got the name "Aere" as a nickname from Loki, back when I was Aegis. She liked the "Ae" in my name, so just made it up from there XD; I really liked it, so I just decided to go with it :D

It's pronounced "Air" by the way >:

Years
    Basically, I ganked this name from a character I'd made up years ago for someone's pokemorph rpg. The reason I gave her that name in the first place was that I was trying to be original and use a word that I hadn't seen around at all - and for some reason I was reminded of the word "cowrie", which I'd seen years before in some "big book of questions and answers" that I had as a kid.

The reason why I used it for myself for here is because I generally stink at coming up with user names, or at least coming up with them within a reasonable amount of time. Since this name had already been brought to my mind, and since I was feeling guilty about not having used the character in forever, I decided to take it.

So now I'm stuck with a name that refers to snails and is the frequent target of cow jokes, hah.

RocketCow

Catch me if you can <3
    Years
    Emily98 - Emily is my name and I was born in "1998".
    Rosnail - Rose is my best friend and she has lovely nails (I took the "E" out of Rose"
    Delmatty - No reason, Nuff' said.
    Amu - Favorite Character ^^
    Memail - I made a sprite and called it Memail (People started pming me asking me to send mails for people)
    Rocketcow - I hate cows and I hate rockets.

Nuff' Said.

Masterx927

Its WINDY out here!
    Years
    Well, I used to play this game on the web, in which my name was Copy X. After Causing Enough damage that I was pretty much hunted, I changed my name to MasterX. once I got a gamecube,I signed up for a site that had cheats.Since there was already a MasterX, I changed my name to MasterX927,which had a nice ring to it

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ah, when I was planning on joining this other Pokémon forum (which was the first forum I ever joined), for some reason I felt obliged to have a Pokémon-based username. So I started to think about it for a while. I was going to base it on Pikachu, since that was my favourite Pokémon at the time. That was also the time when the rumors about 'Pikablu' or something were floating around. And blue just happened to be my favourite colour. Sadly, that name was already taken when I tried to join. So I ended up with 'Pikabloo', which was my internet alias for a while.

After going away, then coming back to PC, I felt like I needed a change. After playing Okami for the second time through (I love that game too much), I was planning on changing it to 'Amaterasu', which is the name of the protagonist. But suddenly, I changed my mind, and I wanted to have my username as 'Shiranui', instead, who is also a character from the game. I thought it sounded better, so I stuck with it. And thus, I am now Shiranui :D Oh, and it also means "mysterious/unknown fire" or something, which is a pretty cool bonus.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    omg I love showing off my pathetic username history \o/

marz/Marz: I first joined to download a ROMHack, so I didn't give a crap about my username. I wasn't even planning on being active. I was actually surprised that "Marz" wasn't taken. And then when I did actually get active, everyone was like "omg marz ur nawt a nub but ur uncapitalizd naym mayks u luk lyk wun CAPITALIZ PLZ!!!!! 8(" so I capitalized it. Oh, and Marz is my cat~ :D
    .Marz.: I was bored with Marz, so I decided to mix it up and add some dots!!! O_O
    Marz³: This was uh.. this was actually for this Cubed Brigade thing that me and Murderface thought up randomly in a group chat with, if I can remember correctly, Chikara, ...dude that's all I remember. I know there were others that eventually joined up like Arisa, Nica and like.. other people. But anyways that failed miserably and our usernames got changed back within 7 hours. XDD;
    Deimos: Deimos, one of Mars' moons. Lol. This username is where I have the most history out of all of my usernames. :D
    Mayz: Klippy's nickname for me. I like it. :D

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ha, but you forgot to say that Marz is the name of your cat! :P

Huh? Me? Everyone knows that! Why should I bother telling the story again?

Oh, well... Geez...

Zel comes mainly from the character currently at my avatar. His name is Zelgadis, and he's one of the main characters of the anime "Slayers" (recommended even when Mike didnt like it XP)
    And, there are also other reasons: One of them is from a character for an RPG Maker game I planned to do, this character was named Zelard. So there's number 2.
    And, Zelda is pretty close to it, and I've liked Zelda games in the past.
    Those are mainly, probably there may be others that I still dont know...

Years
    I've got a pretty stupid username. I came here to download a rom hack, and like Mayz, I just typed the first thing that came to my head. I just ended up sticking around the forums, and I've kept the annoying name.
    Although, I'm thinking of changing it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Why the name? For pretty much the same reason we have Exeggcute --> Exeggutor, Bronzor --> Bronzong, Charmander --> Charmeleon, and several others of the like.

Zel comes mainly from the character currently at my avatar. His name is Zelgadis, and he's one of the main characters of the anime "Slayers" (recommended even when Mike didnt like it XP)

(^_^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back