• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Voice In Undertale! (Character limit uncapped. Auditions close Feb 24th.)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Seems like a great project, expect future posts from me =)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Auditions will be closing on February 24. In the mean time, since we still have many parts available, we are opening the character limit up. I encourage you all to take some more of the one line characters so we can fill out the towns!
    Spoiler:

Seems like a great project, expect future posts from me =)
    Spoiler:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I suppose I've been stalking this topic long enough. Not really a super fan of this game, but this'll be fun anyway.

I'll take Catty, Echo Flower Explainer, and Rabbit Girl.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I've already sent my audition for Papyrus in, but on top of that I'll claim Whimsalot if you don't mind, since I'd like to still be involved in the pretty likely event I don't get Papyrus :p

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • This is a bloody brilliant idea!
    I want to contribute but I don't know how it'll work out XD

Can you post how exactly we'll be voicing them? I haven't really tried this ever but I'd love to try some character out lol XD
    Like we send you the dialogues recorded or something?

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Oh, I've always liked to do some volunteer voice acting.

I have a variety of voices that could work for whatever characters the leader(s) of this project could consider most fitting. I don't really know much about the story of Undertale, but I would be interested in filling a part in the script, if just to try it all out.

I could privately send off a little online recording, reading off a generic couple lines in different voices and see which ones the project leader(s) like(s), if that's alright?

EDIT: Here is sample of my acting skill, capturing the essence of Mettaton as just one example: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Nc53Ik1Bgj

Otherwise, good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • We will no longer be accepting auditions for Main Character parts. The YouTube team will deliberate on who should get the part for a few days and then I will post an announcement in here regarding who got what parts. There are still many smaller bits available so feel free to sign up for those!
    Oh, I've always liked to do some volunteer voice acting.

I have a variety of voices that could work for whatever characters the leader(s) of this project could consider most fitting. I don't really know much about the story of Undertale, but I would be interested in filling a part in the script, if just to try it all out.

I could privately send off a little online recording, reading off a generic couple lines in different voices and see which ones the project leader(s) like(s), if that's alright?

EDIT: Here is sample of my acting skill, capturing the essence of Mettaton as just one example: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Nc53Ik1Bgj

Otherwise, good luck to everyone.

Mettaton is already taken, and anyway I can't understand any of that recording. It sounds like you recorded way too close to the mic.
    This is a bloody brilliant idea!
    I want to contribute but I don't know how it'll work out XD

Can you post how exactly we'll be voicing them? I haven't really tried this ever but I'd love to try some character out lol XD
    Like we send you the dialogues recorded or something?
    I'll probably be setting up a Dropbox or something for people to put their voice files.
    Can I do Aaron? I believe I can voice him decently.

I'll try Vegetoid as well.
    Aaron is already taken, sorry I forgot to add the user to the list.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    Hey I Saw the video and I would love to play sans do I need to send you an audition?

_Dud_

I can't C#
    Years
  • I understand that I'm new and I may be rejected due to this, but if not I'd love to do Mad Dummy if you have a free space. I understand if others are prioritized over me.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • If you're still people short, I might be able to fill up for those. As I said earlier I'd be okay with acting as wildcard to fill up any role and can take a bunch of characters with a few lines each (I take it that's what left mostly) instead of a one major character.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2023
    So, I hope this isn't any kind of necrobumping but is anything happening with this? It's been a good while since any news has came about for that.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • So, I hope this isn't any kind of necrobumping but is anything happening with this? It's been a good while since any news has came about for that.
    There's been a lot going on in my life lately and this project has been sort of sidelined for the moment. I do plan to restart production soon though. Please be patient with me in the meantime.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2023
    There's been a lot going on in my life lately and this project has been sort of sidelined for the moment. I do plan to restart production soon though. Please be patient with me in the meantime.

I can understand, and I hope that everything will go well!

Back