• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yum or Yuck ? ( Revived c:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Never had it, but I bet it's yuck to me. :X

Ukrainian Coffee (Coffee with some milk, a little bit of pure cocoa powder, with whip cream on top that's dusted with a tiny bit more cocoa powder) (Got it from an old recipe book)

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
    *searching*
    Oh, caramel-coated pop-corn and peanuts?
    Despite I have the stereotypical idea of pop-corn and peanuts as salted food, I
    did taste butter pop-corn with sugar, and MIGHT have tasted one caramel-coated
    pop corn bean, so...

Yum.

Okay... *inhales air*
    Short cut pasta (aka not spaghetti or similar lenghty cuts)
    with tomato paste except instead of putting coarse salt in
    the water someone decided to put fine salt atop the ready dish?
    *breathe*

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
    Yum, unless it's one of those weird awful flavors that only a select few people like. :O

Piroshkis?

wiki said:
    Pirozhki also transliterated as piroshki (singular piroshok) or pyrizhky (Ukrainian: пиріжки), is a generic word for individual-sized baked or fried buns stuffed with a variety of fillings.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back