• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Which legendary beast out of the Tao trio do you prefer?

• Zekrom

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • I say Reshiram. Fire-types are awesome, I like special attackers, and I like Reshiram's design a lot better than Zekrom's. Zekrom's design just looks too evil to me. As far as Kyurem, its defensive stats are lower, and each offensive stat is lower. I normally don't use mixed sweepers, so it loses points there.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Reshiram used to be my favorite until March 5th. I then regretted pre-ordering Pokemon Black because Zekrom looked more cool.

It's all Black and cool and metallic as opposed to Reshiram and his furry extra appendage (seriously?).

Kyurem never caught my interest so whatever.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Reshiram forever. I liked her first time I set my eyes upon her. (she seemed feminish to me). Zekrom is kind of meh. I like his tail though. Kyurem never appealed to me as much.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Kyurem for me. :P
    I like its designs more than the other two and it can be shiny, where the other two can't.

Balalaika

Subverting all the clichés!  
    Years
  • Zekrom, purely based on it's design. Reshiram reminds me of a chicken and tbh, I've never even heard of the third one until now.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Even though Zekrom annoyed the crap out of me in Pokemon Rumble Blast, I still have Zekrom as my favorite because Zekrom's design is cooler in my opinion and it reminds me of my black cat.

:t354:TG

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Seriously, this thing, Zekrom, is winning the pool?
    No way, Reshiram's the best ! First, its design is so badass.
    When I discovered it I thought "Wouaaaah, what a beautiful Pokémon! Ö"
    But when I saw Zekrom... I just saw a kind of ugly freak. And its tail just scare me, what's that doodad?
    And, finally, when I saw Kyurem... I laughed. I really fell about laughing. That thing, completing the Zekrom and Reshiram's trio, that must be a joke !
    Then, I like the Fire/Dragon type, it really matches Reshiram, and I think this Pokémon is really tough. There is better, but anyway it's better than the two other one to my mind.

TY

When i saw him the first time, i thought he was the best legend you could get in the game (i didnt used Zekrom as he was too weak in the Pokemon League). He looks awesome, so vote Kyurem for PRESIDENT!!!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Zekrom is just looking like a machine, not a real monster.
    Reshiram is also almost like a machine with its tail.
    Kyurem is a real design of a monster so my vote is for Kyurem ^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Reshiram. I love its appearance and attacks. I also like how it say's "Burn baby, burn" in White version when you are in Dragonspiral Tower~.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Reshiram because its STABs are completely unresisted. It also reminds me of Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    I dont know about this in real, but I will use way through game. Well, I like the design of Reshiram more then Zekrom but in same time I look who is more usefull in battle, well it depends but in my way I chose Zekrom because of his powerfull attack. Base 150 Very cool and usefull.Always use outrage on any pokemon to win(with choice scarf of course :P ). Reshiram is speacial attack so I cant use outrage :( I forced to use something different that not so usefull to kill fast.Well also I like cry of Reshiram more then Zekrom. Well Kyurem I dont know about him so much, but design and speed is normal. But still I vote for Zekrom he helped me more then this 2...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I think Kyurem has the coolest design, and it looks all battle-worn because its wing is half gone, etc. What I don't like is the way his sprite moves in B/W. It looks like he's doing some kind of chicken dance... ._.

Years
  • Reshiram, cos I play Pokemon Black, obviously.

[Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Its design is cool plus it's the first Fire Pokemon to have absolutely no Water weakness!

And the best part, mine has a Modest Nature!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Zekrom. Sorry Reshiram/Kyuem, but Zekrom caught my attention first, plus there's something creepy about the other two. :x

(Omg yes, it's winning! I wish it'd show who voted for what, though, because Drakow likely created 20 accounts just to vote for Zekrom, I AM ONTO YOU DRAKOW).

Not to be taken seriously @ last part.

Years
  • Zekrom. Sorry Reshiram/Kyuem, but Zekrom caught my attention first, plus there's something creepy about the other two. :x

(Omg yes, it's winning! I wish it'd show who voted for what, though, because Drakow likely created 20 accounts just to vote for Zekrom, I AM ONTO YOU DRAKOW).

Not to be taken seriously @ last part.

Oh snap! She's onto us! ALL UNITS RETREAT! I REPEAT. FULL SCALE RETREAT!

[Zekrom] vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Vote Zekrom or I'm sending you six feet under.

Back