• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Sparkin

I'll come back and give you my reads later :x

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I get the feeling some people itt are enjoying the thought of the penguins visiting each other a bit too much...

[cage] aeternum

I actually think we're in a good position now. Will be 3 maf to 8 town, and the 4 PRs know each other.

But let's please keep discussing and not just waste this day with a "vote and leaving the thread see ya" post thx

Townreading GP, yeah it could be read as bussing but he's been pushing for aeternum when no one else does and if he was mafia I don't think he would've needed to potentially draw attention that early. Scumleaning Gunner for the eternal avoidance of giving their reads. Scumreading Miah as well, posts haven't really said anything and she kept her placeholder vote on purp yesterday which is a bit odd imo. Townread on Pecilia, although he hasn't said much today he's been making some balanced (as in not one-sided) contributions particularly yesterday.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

Night Four

For once, the players were unanimous in who to cage today. They let the surviving penguin,
    lonely and forever horny, throw the filthy human into the cage. The animals started slow, but the rebellion made progress today.

aeternum was caged. He was a Zookeeper.

24 Hours remain in the night phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
    • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as a Penguin
    Kitty as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Hypermorian as a Seal
    aeternum as a Zookeeper
    Miah as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    L'Belle as a Seal
    Gimmepie as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as ???
    Bardothren as a Seal
    Sparkin as ???
    Desox as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Desinishon as the Polar Bear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

Day Five

The lonely penguin sat in the artic enclosure wishing that he had a partner this cold, sad night, but somehow he found resolve. He wanted to take control of this zoo and release his imprisoned partner, so he waddled on down tell someone some gossip.

Someone finally got the parrot to stop talking, turns out all you had to do was throw it in a cage.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru v.2.0 was caged. He was the Parrot.

48 Hours remain in the day phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
    • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as a Penguin
    Kitty as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Hypermorian as a Seal
    aeternum as a Zookeeper
    Miah as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    L'Belle as a Seal
    Gimmepie as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as the Parrot
    Bardothren as a Seal
    Sparkin as ???
    Desox as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Desinishon as the Polar Bear
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    Why Salzorrah? Is it a lead-y thing, just a feeling, or is the style of play exhibited reminiscent of when Salzorrah is mafia?

Just wanna know, this phase is real dry and inactive.

Dunno, the highest scumread I have is Miah, and it just is because of what CB said, so it's not even that high nor original.

I'll leave a placeholder-y [Cage] Miah, cause we're in a desperate need of conversation, so why not bring it up myself?

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Was gonna analyse the non-Kiyo-hinted-PR-people while i was on the train to work but then I had to drive in instead so didn't have time. my work break ends in 3 min so this will be quick too.

I think it was an odd choice for mafia to kill Kiyo because now their spy is essentially useless. which leads me to hypothesise there are inexperienced people on the mafia. looking through the spy messages that Kiyo received I do agree they seem like what Naku would write or even Gp. so guessing that maf is Naku, Desox/Saws, and one more.

[cage] naku

pls forgive me for this messy post if i can take lunch before the phase ends i will be. back

based

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [cage]Naku Yea, unless there's a reason why Sparks just voted Gunner. I'm going to tie the vote up for now.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    First off, I'm gonna save my own skin and [cage] Nakuzami for now.

Second off, my reads as of now are:

Strong Townread:
    Sparkin

Slight Townread:
    gimmepie (Used to be strong but faded after that post I made where I said he was. Probably good mafia)
    Charlie Brown (idk his posts scream inno to me, and I don't think he's maf personally)

Null: (I generally don't have any reads of them, but these two lean town for me at the slight.)
    Pecilia
    Sawsbuck

Slight Scumread:
    Nakuzami (apart from being on two-two with me, they do give off that vibe that he's mafia but idk)
    Desox (his posts seem off for me, maybe leading to Miah? I do have a feeling he's inno tho and he's legitimately trying to give votes, but idk)
    Miah (connected with Desox, probably one or the other, probably both are scum, but Miah is much more scum in my eyes that Desox is)

Strong Scumread:
    Kitty (I KNOW CHURA IS A MASTER OF DECEPTION, and I'm not kidding. She is god as mafia, and I wouldn't put it against her to be maf this time around. She hasn't been that active as far as I know, but I know she's playing us all.)

The reason why I'm not voting for Kitty this round is that we're losing time, and I don't think we can rally enough votes to switch to Chura. Hence why the vote on Naku. If we have time, sure I'll change over to Chura but for now, she lives.

Scumteam is probably: Naku/Miah(or Desox)/Chura

Back