• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    Assuming not the one Melody sent, I'm.
    I waited for that hi you were supposed to say. I really did.

Oh okay. I did post a hi though early on in the phase. Probs either 1st or 2nd post in the day.

So that means aeternum voted me out of personal reasons and not due to the message
    Retaining my vote on L'Belle for now

Sparkin

Anyway, Sawsbuck and our dead Morian were my townies

"the one lynched on D1. I will say Hi in my first post in the day."
    Izzat proof enough?

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Welp, not sure what you want me to say. I claimed and explained my actions, not sure what more you want from me, but you are just wasting another innocent townie.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Although I agree with you L'Belle that Sparkin has been anything but helpful, he's pretty much confirmed as a town PR (unless both he and kiyo are maf but no cc on agent so doubtful) so I don't think you should keep pressing him

[cage] Lbelle

@GP re: reduced presence, yeah my presence across PC in general has been minimal over christmas/NYs

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    But what's the point of mafia acting so outwardly scummy? Sparkin has never portrayed himself in that way, which leads me to believe he's just bored of the game since he's sitting with a useless/nonexistent role.

Kinda like me to be completely honest
    I'm a vt like I always am so I haven't really been paying to this game even though the game concept is cool, it really does suck having no real role

oh yeah [cage] L'Belle

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 27
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Purplethiccada is back. Give me a minute to read through stuff and I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Okay, so I read through things and at the moment I'm changing my mind. Sparks seems way too towny at the moment, I like his contributions. Michel just seems a bit weird to be innocent, with how he's talking about things. Townread on Kiyo as well, as I also like his behaviour.
    [uncage] Sparkin'
    [cage] L'Belle

Last edited:

Sparkin

I believe that the amount d'excuses is making getting reads from everyone, therefore making ways to know which players are innocent and which players are mafiosos.
    Obtaining more reports would be nice, but seeing as this seems to be leading into a great mess, I believe that in order to get better reads out of everyone would be to have a second day without any night actions.

My message on this however does not add much, since it was posted by previous posters that a second hardcore penguin sex session should be scheduled to the next night.

One thing I ask to the agent, though.
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru said:
    I LOVE U SPY
    Since you are the only one that is not affected by seeing sex, I believe that the best action that you may do today or tomorrow would be to make sure that every Power Role knows each other, therefore making them recognize each other before making any mistakes into leading a single bandwagon against each other and then immediately retracting, which would give away immediately that their target is a Power Role.

tl;dr: too hard to get reads. Kiyo has to make sure all the PRs know each other

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I believe that the amount d'excuses is making getting reads from everyone, therefore making ways to know which players are innocent and which players are mafiosos.
    Obtaining more reports would be nice, but seeing as this seems to be leading into a great mess, I believe that in order to get better reads out of everyone would be to have a second day without any night actions.

My message on this however does not add much, since it was posted by previous posters that a second hardcore penguin sex session should be scheduled to the next night.

One thing I ask to the agent, though.

Since you are the only one that is not affected by seeing sex, I believe that the best action that you may do today or tomorrow would be to make sure that every Power Role knows each other, therefore making them recognize each other before making any mistakes into leading a single bandwagon against each other and then immediately retracting, which would give away immediately that their target is a Power Role.

tl;dr: too hard to get reads. Kiyo has to make sure all the PRs know each other

Organized one common post to all 4 town PRs. Can't message Seals and the Miller unfortunately ;_;

Should work to preserve the knowledge.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Night Three

Someone was talking to other players the entire day phase, and I'm going to go insane if it keeps up.

Anyways, the animals managed to rally together on who to cage, sadly, another floppyboi was slapped into a cage today. He barked one last time before captivity took him.

L'belle was caged. He was a Seal.

24 Hours remain in the night phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
    • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Hypermorian as a Seal
    aeternum as ???
    Miah as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    L'Belle as a Seal
    Gimmepie as ???