• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted, I have two glitchmon for you, thr Missingno Fossil forms have come to Paldea!

Corrupt a Wish

Corrupt a Wish

Note, I am not liable for any bad eggs you may encounter in the wild, as a result of trying to summon non-existent pokemon into your game.

I wish that Gen 10 was here, and that they are high quality completr games that run smoothly with good story and pokemon, plus will be sold at price that everyone can afford.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but you can't catch any of the Pokemon. It's basically just a more detailed Pokemon Snap. No fighting, no catching no training. But all the Pokemon are there and look better than ever before, plus the story is marvelous... it just doesn't involve the Pokemon themselves. It's also so affordably low priced at a mere 10 euros/dollars/insert other currency here, that GF goes bankrupt and there will never be a Pokemon game again =\

I wish for an evolution for Zebstrika in one of the upcoming DLC's.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you have to pay an entrance fee every time. And it keeps increasing!

I wish for a mainline game that has all Pokemon available ingame!

Years
    Granted, but it doesn't listen to anything you tell it to and demolishes your furniture regularly!

I wish for the gen 10 starters to not be part Fighting, Dark or Ghost. these are basically the most common secondary typings for fully evolved starters at this point.

Years
    Granted, but you get a defective headless plush. If you ask for an exchange or refund the plush will take it personally, and turn into a Banette, haunting you for abandoning it.

I wish Dexit had never happened, and that all pokemon are allowed in all switch games.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Granted, but the games will be so darn slow that it would take at least a full day just to boot 'em up.

I wish Pokemon Ranger gets a remake.

Years
    Granted, but you can't finish it without destroying your screen at least three times due to how intensively you'll be using it.

I wish for a crossover between Pokemon and a new franchise.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Granted, but the franchise crossover is Bluey. You are tasked with helping Bluey and her family locate and capture the only 9 available Pokémon in the game - Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sylveon. This game takes about 5 hours to complete with no post-game content available.

I wish for the Elite Four to become re-matchable in Scarlet & Violet.

Years
    wait, you can't rematch the E4 in SV? I never even tried lol

Granted, but their Pokemon all become level 1 and you get no Experience or money from beating them!

I wish for a new evolution for Spinda.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. The new evo still isn't particularly strong.

I wish Charizard was purple. Not as a shiny, but I wish regular Charizard was purple.

Years
    Granted, it's belly pattern is purple, but it no longer learns any moves with a base power over 60 anymore.

I wish there were more Pokemon that evolve via Dawn Stone.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. Every mon can now evolve with that stone, and they evolve into a creepy fusion between the gen4 female protagonist and themselves.

I wish legendary Pokemon could be given out as starters.

Years
    Granted, but the legendary option will given out to your rival. You will have to fight Barry's starter Arceus with either chimchar, turtwig or piplup.

I wish the pokemon movies would stick to animation, and avoid the live action stuff.

Years
    Granted, but they look too close to Abu, the monkey from Aladdin, prompting a lawsuit by Disney and messy legal battle between the two companies. Game Freak puts the blame on you, for giving them the idea to make simi evolutions, triggering Disney to sue you next.

I wish for an eeveelution of every elemental type

Years
    Granted, but now nobody likes the original 9 eeveelutions anymore =\

I wish the normal/Hard versions for Ogre Oustin' were beatable in solo.

Back