• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I should eat more carrots, heard it gives you great night vision 8) I'm amazed at how I can put out all the lights in my home and see nothing, and then I try to sleep for some time and open my eyes again. And see everything in a dim, grayblue light. Eyes are fancy things!

Yes, carrots does help! I wish Subway actually has carrots so you can put some on your subs. I should suggest it :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Subway here does have shredded carrot lol

I'll probably have to look at the meat section before they toast it to see if they have it here. Maybe I'll just go to all five Subways here & see if any of them have it. Don't remember ever seeing any form of carrots there lol

TARDIS

wherever, whenever
    Years
  • Naturopathy, or naturopathic medicine, is a pseudoscientific form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation. Naturopathy favors a holistic approach with non-invasive treatment and generally avoids the use of surgery and drugs. Among naturopaths, complete rejection of biomedicine and modern science is common.
    Pseudoscientific. Magic.

Subway, I don't eat there often at all. Mostly because it's downtown where I don't normally go unless I need to buy something specific. University people live in a bubble, not always thinking about the "normal" world 8)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I keep forgetting you can put carrots in a sub lol. Usually at Subway I get some sort of chicken sub or the meatball marinara. Sooo good.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Speaking of which, my 3DS was recently just thrown into the bath by my 4 year old cousin. You don't know how many emotions I was experiencing at that time. Luckily, there was nothing in the game slots. Might upgrade to the XL, not sure though.

Shhmew

Years
  • Speaking of which, my 3DS was recently just thrown into the bath by my 4 year old cousin. You don't know how many emotions I was experiencing at that time. Luckily, there was nothing in the game slots. Might upgrade to the XL, not sure though.
    Do eeeet. XL's are SO much better, if you have the extra money.

As for Subway, I love that place so much! I usually just get turkey, swiss, and olives though. On italian herbs and cheese because that bread is the best bread.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • *pokes head in*
    Hello DCC. Never been here before. xD

Speaking of which, my 3DS was recently just thrown into the bath by my 4 year old cousin. You don't know how many emotions I was experiencing at that time. Luckily, there was nothing in the game slots. Might upgrade to the XL, not sure though.

That's quite unfortunate. =/ I LOVE my XL, I thought it was horribly big and bulky when I first got it (it was a gift) but I got used to it and now I can't stand the look/feel of the regular 3DS. xD

Also, on the topic of Subway, I love that place, although I'm generally not a big sandwich person. O-o I just always ask for extra olives. Gotta have all those olives.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I only have the regular 3DS. Been planning to get myself one of those XL kind, but I never had the chance, unfortunately. ): I just can't seem to save up enough money for it; they always end up going under something else. Also, I love Subway! Every time I go there, I make sure to buy their cookies. Those are pretty delicious.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Oh gosh, Subway cookies are amazing. Especially the white chocolate chip macadamia nut ones.
    drool2.gif

And the best part is, if you get the combo, you get TWO cookies!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh gosh, Subway cookies are amazing. Especially the white chocolate chip macadamia nut ones.
    drool2.gif

And the best part is, if you get the combo, you get TWO cookies!

The problem with that is, the Subway I regularly go to is always out. This is why my backup Subway, if I want cookies, is in Walmart. You are absolutely correct though, their dark chocolate chip cookie is the best! Of course, sometimes I like to get their Cinnamon pretzels, but even during eating their pretzels I get bored of the taste halfway through it. -_- Ya know, I haven't done this in a while, but Taco Bell is literally right next to my regular Subway here. I usually just get their Churros to eat as a side dish. Been a while, should do it again next time!

Here is my order, everytime. I should be able to say "The usual" because I'm getting Subway twice a week!

Sectoralicious said:
    Italian Herbs & Cheese or 9 Whole Grain Wheat sub(depending on the day).

Spicy Italian(Salami & Pepperoni, for those who have no clue what it is). American Cheese. Toasted.

Every vegetables except red onions. Mustard. Light Mayonnaise(Depending on the day, usually I don't add this). Buffalo Sauce(aka Hot Sauce).

Years
  • I haven't had Subway in a while, but they make pretty good sandwiches.. usually the Subway I go to has cookies available most of the time as well, but I've never actually managed to buy one.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I haven't had Subway in a while, but they make pretty good sandwiches.. usually the Subway I go to has cookies available most of the time as well, but I've never actually managed to buy one.

They have cookies available, they're just out of the double chocolate ones most of the time I'm there. Everyone buys them is the problem LOL

Off to bed! G'night!

Years
  • I love white chocolate chip macadamia cookies.. so much that I stole the last one from a bunch we had a few days ago from my mother :>

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Subways are great, I always ask for extra of whatever I am getting, which makes some pretty ridiculous sometimes xD but in the end nevertheless it's good :)

The cookies got me good the first time though. They were amazing.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ha, Subway! I was thinking of picking up a foot long before I went into work today... and this thread is talking about it. So I guess that's a sign.

Years
  • I like to take the bus to the mall (or where I work during the off-seasons) on Fridays and/or Saturdays, and they have Subway there. However, I haven't had food from that Subway, actually, since there are so many food places at that mall. But i'm allergic to macadamia nuts, I had a huge swelling to them a long time ago. D:

Years
  • Are we talking about Subway now? :3 My friend and I were in the midst of pulling an all-nighter to do schoolwork and got hungry at 4AM. So we walked from our campus to Subway, bought our food, went back and watched anime XD Him and his anime distractions >>;; We're not very productive together...but that didn't stop us from doing it again later in the term :B

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back