• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • My SU sheet -- just in advance.

Hey guys, I've got a completed SU on hand. I'm going to simply leave it here, so that if my name does come up, I'll at least have the luxury of having a finished SU to work with. God knows how bad my writer's block can get if I'm put on the spot. Unfortunately, I already forgot what little I know of CSS, so it's not going to be a very pretty SU in the end. But, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • So uhh.. I've been wanting to make a post, but Ozymandias has kind of disappeared. Should I just have Ross leave Dom for the food?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, I don't wanna keep Dave waiting but I'm gonna be so busy to post; you can take me out of the RP ;_; My Apolgizes~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    :((((((((

Executive decision~

Cosmic, you're accepted and can take Dragon's Room - You'll be in Room 1 with Elias (Antemortem). Shouldn't be a problem as Elias had no idea who he was going to room with anyway :).

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Someone else here likes JPs, can guess who? can you? Nobody cares? oh...that's a smart move this guys sucks.

HEY LOOK WHO'S BACK! IT'S SEPHY! Howdy there peoples, Cordelia we'll have to JP again, the last one was so fun, and this one would be much smoother now that I'm not such a nubcake :P P.S hi gaiz

Here you go Swifty, (almost) just like I left it, thanks for giving me a chance to enjoy Gilded Halls again :P Whatever room I get is fine with me. Oh... wait... there are only two free rooms, oh my...I'm not saying you should put Will with Ginny, I would NEVER suggest doing something that could cause so much awkwardness for my character...but do it, totally do it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Someone else here likes JPs, can guess who? can you? Nobody cares? oh...that's a smart move this guys sucks.

HEY LOOK WHO'S BACK! IT'S SEPHY! Howdy there peoples, Cordelia we'll have to JP again, the last one was so fun, and this one would be much smoother now that I'm not such a nubcake P.S hi gaiz

Here you go Swifty, (almost) just like I left it, thanks for giving me a chance to enjoy Gilded Halls again Whatever room I get is fine with me. Oh... wait... there are only two free rooms, oh my...I'm not saying you should put Will with Ginny, I would NEVER suggest doing something that could cause so much awkwardness for my character...but do it, totally do it.
    I have a feeling this SU was ready since quite some time :P

Head's up Nathan and Mac :3 Ashley and Rachel are trying to make friends!
    Always open to making some new friends :D

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Sorry Magic, that SU took longer than expected. It's okay though, I brought cookies.

Full name: Zachary Agatio
    Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Appearance: Messy auburn hair adorns a head that's not particularly interesting in many ways. Zachary's face is devoid of much acne, his eyes green and his eyebrows straight. He's occasionally teased for seeming a bit young, but mostly people don't pester about him much and he can move onto other things. His hair is tinged with various streaks of red, albeit naturally [for reasons Zachary is reluctant to explain; perhaps Six Alarm has something to do with it?]. A regular nose, a regular mouth; there is really not much to see in terms of Zachary Agatio's face. In fact, the most unusual thing could be the few scars on his hands, left from knives from cooking accidents.

He stands at 5' 8", which according to him is a "meh" height, and weighs in at 145 lbs. Lean but not by any means anorexic, he usually wears a red sweater and blue denim shorts. Of course this isn't the only thing he wears, but it's just what's common. On any given day he will not protest to changing into other clothes nor will he give it much thought; Zachary never cared much for his wardrobe and never will, regardless of whether he looks okay with or without him caring about it. He has a good posture and stands up straight, although he's prone to tripping. He has generally long-ish arms as well, not reaching down too far but not too short. Usually he's smiling or simply keeping a more serious face, although as far as facial expressions go, generally the serious face is more commonly seen. He tends to be easily spotted in crowds, which he doesn't really like because he likes to blend in, but for some reasons his features are easily pointed out- even in mass traffic down a city street.

History: As a kid he was always called out for his voracious appetite; from his birth he was quite the nimble eater and when he was younger he was definitely the chubs of the family, so to speak.

As a kid he was raised in Brooklyn, New York- more specifically a large townhouse. The supermarket was a few blocks away and everything was done on foot or by train, which didn't bother Zachary because it allowed him to get his energy out but get a leaner shape, which was good- in the first few years of school he was chubby, and was teased often for it. Although he wasn't really in the mood to be very self-conscious at any point in his life, maybe it was the fact that people were pushing for it that led him to try and retain a leaner shape than he once did. He lived with his identical twin brother [who would prove to be much rowdier and energetic than he was but ironically very much a coward] as well as his parents, grandparents, and eventually younger sister.

With so many people, it was often expected that he spent a lot of time with his siblings or his grandparents while his parents ran the home financially. But it was a strict ritual for him and his father to go out every Sunday and try whatever crazy foods that were out there. He lived with a brother, but his brother had no interest in the pursuits of his sibling and father and preferred to be left to his model trains- so it was just him and his father. If they got sick, heck, they were sick together. So when they moved out to the southern United States, it was a bit of a dampener on his spirits when this began to come to a close. Back in the city his parents had found it much easier to simply walk to a restaurant and eat; now his dad had a new job that required much more commitment, nor was he game to the driving that was sure to ensue from yet another trip besides his commute. It paid well, of course, so he didn't complain- their new life was that which he called the "life of the aristocrat." His mother, who stayed home, wasn't interested in the pursuit of food outside the home- she believed food was better cooked at home.

Zachary thus learned to cook from his mother due to a lack of interesting or weird things to eat.

It took effort. His mother pulled him into the kitchen every afternoon- occasionally by the ear- to learn what they were making. If by some odd miracle his father had scored takeout, he was told to figure out the foods that made up the takeout without ever seeing the menu. However, it eventually paid off, since not only did he get to eat crazy stuff, he got to make it. But he found that everything he made lacked something; it lacked some kind of flavor, some kind of... kick. And thus, he desired to add whatever his food was lacking, with or without his mother's tutelage. These were, of course, whatever various spices he found at the store. At school he was known as a good cook, and word caught round that Zachary was no longer simply another somewhat cheerful yet rude student.

A few months after his fifteenth birthday, his father had "scored" takeout, but a few moments afterwards Zachary learned he had positively "failed" takeout. Of all the things that his father could have brought, he brought a bland mashed potatoes and chicken smothered in gravy. There was nothing interesting in it. Only mush. Zachary was desperate to find some secret spice in it, but as his mother nodded when he said "potatoes, chicken, and gravy" he knew that there was something wrong there. He ate his second bite with sorrow, his third with angst, the fourth with grief, and finally... the fifth with hope.

The sixth with happiness.

The seventh... with a glass of water.

Somewhere, between that fourth and fifth bite, Zachary Agatio had activated Six Alarm.

After that life rushed past him. He denied it at first, but he tested his denial first with a bland cookie and quickly had to deny his denial. He went to school and tested it out occasionally, but he was a bit nervous. What kind of repercussions could he face, why did he have it? Did one of the weird foods he ate as a kid give him powers? Zachary began to think one of the weird foods he ate as a kid gave him powers. Of course it was a ridiculous theory, so it was discarded quickly as he instead adapted to using his "powers." Although they wouldn't be great in any fight scenes [squashing any and all hopes of becoming a vigilante superhero] they were good for pranking, especially since it was nigh impossible to know he was the prankster in question. But besides this, life stayed much like it always had: he had powers, no one else did, and in essence there wasn't much to discover. Life remained much like it had been after the first two months: boring.

He also spiced up his food; it turned out to be a bad idea since his mother immediately realized that there was a lack of ingredients in the house to make it so spicy. She confronted him about it, and since they already had a close relationship [ironically born by the deterioration of his relationship with his father], he spilled the beans. She now knew about his powers, but she didn't say anything about it; a few times he had to ask her if she remembered just to make sure she hadn't forgotten. In fact, she simply returned to everyday tasks and although she chided him playfully about "spice" sometimes she wasn't too intrusive about it. Life continued as it had been before this as well: pretty boring.

In school, he gained the title as "the guy who could go as spicy as possible" in terms of what he ate. Of course, this was as a result of spicing up his food many times over with Six Alarm to the point where he simply became immune to many of what people considered "hot." After pranking was out of the way and unexciting once again, school remained much as it had been before, Zachary surrounded by the same unenthusiastic and bland people: boring. Not that this bland and boring life was something he didn't like, but he wasn't really satisfied with much of what he did besides his cooking. His grades were good but not exemplary; it showed a student who was smart but didn't pay too much attention to detail- his work only suffered because he found the material didn't hold his attention for long.

So it is with no surprise that Zachary was excited when the invitation from Gilded Halls came in the mail. His mother looked on with skepticism- Zachary wasn't a perfect student, or at least not perfect enough for Gilded Halls- which was overseas. "A few good classes," she claimed, "aren't enough for an entry into a prestigious school." His father, however, passed it off as "the merits of the life of aristocracy!" He stood up on the table, and in his eccentric manner [which during the years of Zachary's life had never failed to make him happy] proclaimed, "Let our child go in the world, and let him show them the glory of the Agatio family! This entry shall be the vessel into the world of true merit! Zachary, show the world truth, justice, glor-" and then he was promptly interrupted by a coughing fit reminding him of his several gray hairs mixed in with his regular brown, patting Zachary on his back and saying "Yeah, you're going."

And life suddenly turned on it's head and Zachary gained a new thought on the general world: interesting.

Ability name: Six Alarm

Spoiler:

Room Number: 4

Notes: He always carries a necklace with a small lantern on the end [his mother's] and a USB drive [from his father] which houses most of everything he really needs.

Sephear

Years
  • I have a feeling this SU was ready since quite some time :P

I should hope so, considering it's almost the exact same SU I submitted to the original :P I wanted to leave William very close to how I originally intended him to be, but a bit more confident around women for a personal raisin. (Although he'd still most likely never make the first move with a girl)

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
  • *Puffs out chest dramatically* I can handle it! Bring it on! The cheese is with me.

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah but he was no gentleman, Will is nice :D Especially to girls...although that doesn't make him safe, in fact it comes with it's own set of opportunities to mess with him >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, I think Hilda and Kevin will be free to go about the garden and lunch table soon. Is everyone eating or swimming now then? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back