• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Oooh pretty, I'm proud that I was a part of the first post to show it off :D

I wish I was any good at CSS :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Pretty *-*. First lesson coming this weekend? Yay/Nay? I know it'll cut a few interactions short but there's nothing to stop you dragging each other to lessons to continue the flirting talking.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pretty *-*. First lesson coming this weekend? Yay/Nay? I know it'll cut a few interactions short but there's nothing to stop you dragging each other to lessons to continue the flirting talking.

Haha, I thought that the lesson was coming sooner than that tbh!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think I originally said this weekend just gone but everyone was enjoying the pool so much :< I think Thurs/Friday should be enough time for everyone.

Sephear

Years
    Come on guys! Let's get some shtuff going! Let's have some more pool time before we have to go to class. Doesn't matter how long it's been since I went to a school that had it, I still remember you gotta make the most of every recess you have :P

Silly Swifty, there's no flirting at Gilded Halls, none whatsoever... Just attractive people swimming in their underwear and everybody noticing how attractive everyone else is...

One of said people, a certain William is not the best at approaching strangers in public but is totally open to interaction.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP.

I have a lot on my plate, and I don't think I'll be able to be active in this.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Ahhhh oh noooooo, what do I do when Otenise gets back to her room then? D:

Find Angelique's dead body lying on the floor?

It sucks to see that you have to drop out of the RP Monster Guy.

(And yes, I am trying to work on my post. Sorry it's taking so long, I'm feeling quite sick).

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
    Oh no, the gender balance is getting worse, all the girls are gonna be hit on far too much ~

Sorry to hear about that Monster Guy, I was looking forward to seeing Angelique interact with other people, I hope you find yourself with more free time soon.

Luckily Will's got himself a roommate of the feminine variety, so when the inevitable hiding of the girls from-the-men-who-just-won't-leave-them-alone he can be a shoulder to cry on and a platonic friend of ultimate bro-ness Bl
    ...unless someone falls for him then you can throw Plato and his crap out the window.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Eh, I was directed here by a guy who goes by the name of 'Death' and i was wondering if there were any spots available? Sorry to intrude if not ;w;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Eh, I was directed here by a guy who goes by the name of 'Death' and i was wondering if there were any spots available? Sorry to intrude if not ;w;

Death? Dunno anyone with that name :o

And I believe there's a spot open now. Someone just dropped out two hours ago.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Ahahahaha~ Death. Muerte. Same.
    I'm still unsure so I'll just wait till its confirmed. >~<

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
    And now you see, the ultimate evil mastermind of our new hopeful is...KEN! and also me to a lesser extent because I'm the one who told him about monster guy...

Anywhoo, no worries Seven, I'm not sure if there are possible more people backed up who had dibs on any spots that opened up, but I don't think so. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I also believe there's a waiting list, so we'll have to see what kind of Magic appears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back