• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

damn gurl

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Out of all the members on pc you've seen who do you find the most attractive? you can obviously say multiple people, but try to refrain from "but every1 is so beAutIfo00l!!!!"

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    twocows, twocows, and uhhhhhh, that one guy, what's his name? twocows?

also ray

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Even though he hasn't posted a picture in probably over 2 years, I have to say Impo.

He's just so cute I can't even bsthnegb

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    With girls, Khilia's the only one. It's hard for me to gauge a woman's attractiveness off of a picture without knowing them personally. :/

With guys, though, it's a little different. Since I'm more open to say a man's hot or not, being a pansexual male myself, I'd definitely say Audy strikes me as attractive. Dunno why I can do that with men, just can. I feel more comfortable about it :s

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    So basically it's either Dakota, Kouzan, Dakota, Alex, Dakota, Dakota, Raine, Dakota, PervertedPikachu, or Dakota... hmm. A difficult decision indeed.

I noticed when I was like "what do people even look like here" that you'd posted a picture, Virgo. 8D It stood out from the 1000 Dakota pictures, I must say. Wonder how many people are going to make that observation themselves!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So basically it's either Dakota, Kouzan, Dakota, Alex, Dakota, Dakota, Raine, Dakota, PervertedPikachu, or Dakota... hmm. A difficult decision indeed.

I noticed when I was like "what do people even look like here" that you'd posted a picture, Virgo. 8D It stood out from the 1000 Dakota pictures, I must say. Wonder how many people are going to make that observation themselves!

LOL I suppose if you're a newer member such as yourself you wouldn't really know what anyone looks like here unless you looked through the mugshot thread and yes recently it's been the same handful of people over and over. I know lots of people in the past and I would assume a lot of members still stalk the thread just to see what everyone looks like. Even without the thread I think most members who are friends with each other have exchanged pictures. I've probably just been here too long, but I know what a lot of members look like.

Also not entirely sure what you're implying by what you said last, but if it's what I think it is no I did not make this thread for that.

Honest

Hi!
    Years

This actually just made my day oh god :'D Sorry if I cam♥♥♥♥♥ too much :P

Reactions: £

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    To be honest, I think the original poster's pretty cute. I just love your face, Mallory.

Anyway, I'm not one to stalk picture threads, so..for the guys, Kouzan and Dakota, for the ladies Raine and the aforementioned user. I haven't seen that many PC users :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Most people here are pretty attractive, so it's hard to just name off people. It would be easier to name the unnatractive but I don't want to seem like a meanie head.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I would hug the hell out of these hotties:

abnegation
    Arago
    Hiidoran
    elheroeoscuro
    Lilith
    Guy
    Klippy
    Antemortem
    Axton

o hay you're too kind

That's a nice list you have there. I second hugging especially abnegation and axton. ;D

Years

To be honest, I think the original poster's pretty cute. I just love your face, Mallory.

Anyway, I'm not one to stalk picture threads, so..for the guys, Kouzan and Dakota, for the ladies Raine and the aforementioned user. I haven't seen that many PC users :(

Hehe, you guys are making me blush >3< I know this might be a generic answer, but everyone has an attractive feature about them, and I wouldn't want to single people out by specifically listing them. At least that's my excuse, haha. And then again, haven't been here in about a month so maybe people have changed :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    ily syd

Audy, Troye, and Andy are precious. + elheroeoscuro, Arago, Sheep, Adventure, Jade Mathis, and Hashtag

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My bf is handsome, yes. <3

But I can't go wrong with Matt (elheroeoscuro). I mean, have you SEEN his pics? He is....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :D /shot

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I haven't really looked at pictures, only entering the mugshot emporium like 3-4 times, and getting right out. If you want me to judge based on personality, i find Syd (Jak), Khilia, Hikamaru, and Sheep to be a rather interesting, warm hearted group of girls, especially Khilia, who i care very much for :D
    It seems to me that they just love people, they are very kind and i'm happy to see that the members of the site actually care about each other, it's what makes me love this forum, all the other awesome and cool stuff aside, the members, individually, are very open and kind.
    Love you peeps!

Years
    Luck Hax once ran a forum called Foruplay and I created a thread very similar to this called '4P Crushes' and hell it gained 40 pages over night and started off political debates and all sorts of things. It was crazy. I'm expecting great things from this thread.

Anyway, I don't know what everybody looks like on this forum, so I'm going to have to go with one Matthew Mackenzie (Maccrash) for the lads because we exchange nudes via snapchat and Oyrx because she's the only girl I've seen a picture of on this site (though she is good looking and shizzle). I currently sound like such a perv.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I haven't really looked at pictures, only entering the mugshot emporium like 3-4 times, and getting right out. If you want me to judge based on personality, i find Syd (Jak), Khilia, Hikamaru, and Sheep to be a rather interesting, warm hearted group of girls, especially Khilia, who i care very much for :D
    It seems to me that they just love people, they are very kind and i'm happy to see that the members of the site actually care about each other, it's what makes me love this forum, all the other awesome and cool stuff aside, the members, individually, are very open and kind.
    Love you peeps!

Not what I asked at all but okay

Luck Hax once ran a forum called Foruplay and I created a thread very similar to this called '4P Crushes' and hell it gained 40 pages over night and started off political debates and all sorts of things. It was crazy. I'm expecting great things from this thread.

I'm still praying

Back