• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(◡‿◡✿) shenaNIGANS

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

• In short, today is user shenanigans' birthday!! I'd like to recite a famous poem written in honor of shenanigans to celebrate the occasion:
    they're coming to take me away HA HA
    they're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
    to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their white clean coats
    and they're coming to take me away HA HA

That's probably his best taste in music if we're being honest. So happy birthday to you and I hope it has/will (♥♥♥♥ timezones) treat you right, my good friend. Truthfully, I'd write a more heartfelt speech but I already did that in ~places~ recently so imagine I've copy + pasted that here. :^) and don't forget to #rave #shave #misbehave

Years
  • Alex you're probably one of the biggest personalities on staff, and it just wouldn't be the same without ya. Have a good day buddy, you deserve it! I'm sure you won't get irresponsibly intoxicated tonight ;]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    this guy is the best. he might drink a lot, but he drinks because he's literally the best.

happy birthday man! i look up to you a lot, just so you know. don't drink too much, though, because being blacked out drunk isn't enjoyable

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • when I get home I am going to compile all the hilarious/insightful/both things that my boy shenanigans has said to me. this space will be used for that. Bet U Can't Wait. (◡‿◡✿)

Years
  • Happy birthday shenanigans! I think you are one of the best staff members around.
    I'm curious, how does your avatar work ~_~ ?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • happy birthday alex
    and many happy returns to you on this special day
    please remember to drink responsibly
    please also remember to get absolutely smashed
    yes i expect you to do both of the above

beautiful offerings are as follows:
    i surrendered my beautiful 420 post count for you
    reminders of your beautiful messages in the past from matthew apparently
    the permanent scarring you've had from my singing
    happy birthday wishes contained in this post
    d-... drinks. you can have lots of drinks.
    a free coupon for sexual favours from matthew
    yes that's all have a nice day xoxoxox

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Happy birthday dude! I really think you're one of the best and most insightful/hilarious staff members like maccrash said. You're just a great guy and I hope your birthday is amazing!

Years
  • He's always gonna be good ol' Razor Leaf to me.

He's been such the face of PC staff at that, accomplishing so much in his 3 years here, such as making an extremely fast transition from mod to smod to admin... and now he celebrates another birthday with us at PC. And wait, something's telling me he turns 20 this year? Can't believe he's that young, but he makes up for that with his personality as a funny, yet guiding figure of the community.

Have an awesome birthday man, and yeah it's still hard to believe you became an admin before you even turned 20. Enjoy the most of it and welcome to the 20's club.

- Hikamaru

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • ♥♥♥♥ that whole "this space will be used for that" crap, this is going to get its own post.

here's my story. one fateful day, Luck Hax told me "sup me and this admin were talking and he seems cool wanna meet him" and I think I said yes but that's unimportant because I was then put in a chat with him. now me and this admin are friends, at least that's what I like to believe. all the dumb specific things that happen in the middle are of NO importance. just kidding, they're very important, but I won't bore you with the details, and you're not here for this ♥♥♥♥ anyway, so without further ado, here is a Bold And Unfiltered Look Straight Into A PC Admin's Mind's Eye (for the uninitiated, #georgebest = shenanigans, the aforementioned administrator) (warning: this is highly offensive and borderline incomprehensible because of the amount that we curse):

Spoiler:

GL sifting through all that

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday! Already told you once but I'm gonna tell you 10 more times because you are just that awesome B) I hope you get super drunk(but not too super drunk) and have an awesome time 8D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    did not know it was shenanigans's birthday until I saw Harry's post in the staff section

Happy birthday shenanigans! I've told you this before, but I have some serious respect for you, especially with everything you do for PC especially cuz it seems like you and Audy do 95% of the admin work. It's good to have you on staff.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I wanted to make a really cool skins ROM Hack for your birthday with loads of MDMA but I failed :(

happy birthday anyway

Yukari

Happy birthday shenanigans! I thought about being creative or something, but why the ♥♥♥♥ would I do that?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Happy birthday! You're phenomenal to be around and I'm glad I got to know you. Hope you had an amazing day. :]

Back