• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Sure, more the merrier, just got to get everyone on at the same time.

EDIT: Everyone (OG, i think Machomuu, and nathan) vm me when your on and ready, DeathofShadows cant do the etherpad, so we will figure that out XD

Also, with what DoS (sorry bro) said, everyone should make a post where they show up at sparky's and overhear the convo or something of the sort. OG however can just walk in and Zander will recognize you

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's really great to see you all active and enthusiastic like this! I love how you've taken your freedom and basically crafted it into another plot event. Fantastic job guys, keep it up!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, Gimmie, but I'm gonna have to drop out. I've been having a hard time making myself do anything recently, and I'm dropping out of every roleplay but like one or two. Again, I'm terribly sorry.

Years
  • In that case Challenger, I'm going to have Jace kill Duke off.
    Sorry to see you go, but real life does have to take precedence.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So... What's going on with everyone? Should I make a post?

Feel free! We should probably get things moving again, and since you're in event four you have a decent amount of freedom with how you go about things. If you need any information or clarifications on how to go about anything, ask!

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well, now that we are all together, lets think about starting a JP nathan (and of course you too deathofshadows :3)

Years
  • Someone needs to post in the next day or two or we'll lose the RP.
    Can you please post what you have and then continue as a second JP? Meaning your current post will be done as a two-parter.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    alright, put Fragmented back on the front page

EDIT: Egad! looking at my SU for this, i realized how weak it is. My Personality section in Fargona probably has more words than that entire SU

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Aha, I'm sure sign ups are still welcome! Posts have been slowing down lately, but I'm sure we can remedy that, especially with some new faces.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • Thanks Zami :)

I have a confession when it comes to this character. I originally created her for a 'slice of life' RP on another site. Most people enjoyed the character and rather than letting her waste away (the RP has died:( ) I decided to recycle.

The RP sample, though pie already knows my style, is from the previous rp :) fingers crossed I get accepted!! Looks like a really nice group of RPers :)

Edit: I know Harry's power was visited by Challenger, hope you don't mind me picking up and adding to it :)

Name: Harriet Smith
    "Call me Harry, Nice to meet'cha"

Nicknames: Harry, Flick

Appearance:
    Harry is short and shapely with large brown eyes and long dark hair. Her lips are constantly pulled back into a smile while faint, but stubborn freckles dot her nose, barely standing out from her dusky light skin.

Her arms are well muscled from working in what the old world would have called a 'chop shop'. Her face is no stranger to grease smears and oil smudges and her clothes constantly in a sorry state.
    She's not one for skirts or dresses, sticking to skin tight jeans and shirts. Her favourites comprise of some dark blue jeans, washed out and tattered around the knees, the hems near her feet are frayed and dirty, but a girl never gets rid of the perfect jeans when she has found them. On top she usually pulls on a simple black vest which she usually tucks into her bottoms. To cover her arms, she has one of her mother's old checkered shirts, the sleeves rolled up constantly to reveal wrists covered in fabric bracelets.

On her back, beneath the soft fabric of her shirt, is a thinly, spiralling tattoo, starting between her shoulder blades and following her spine down, curls to a stop just above the rim of her jeans.
    She wears a choker about her neck, hugging her skin closely with a soft velvet strip. Hanging from the centre of this is a small tarnished locket. Beneath the blackened layer, Harry likes to think that the metal was once silver, but is too afraid to polish it. If it is, it would be gone within a heartbeat.

9k7y9u.jpg

Personality:
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

Harry loves to laugh, she's enjoys being with friends and despite her current situation, loves to help people. In fact, it was for that exact reason that she ended up in this dark erea of her life. However, regardless of how grim things tend to get, she always reacts the same way. "Oh hey! Is that a reason to leave?", No, just kidding. She does that but in reality, she will sit back, observe her situation and then roll back her sleeves, ready to get her hands dirty.

"Why am I telling you this? Because no one would believe you."

She is not the type to act girly. If anyone says anything or sees anything, she will approach them when they are alone and tell them the most 'girliest' truth there is about. Something so pink and frilly that when the person will eventually gossips, no one will believe them. The best defence is the truth after all.

"Aw sweetie, chin up. Just punch him in the nutsack next time."

She presents to the world a tom-boy persona which she is immensely proud of. When her female friends approach with guy problems, her reaction is usually like the quote above. But beneath that hard-external shell is the soul of a secret, loving and day-dreaming-romantic.

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda."

Crap happens. What's in the past, stays in the past as far as she's concerned. All you can do is deal with the consequences.

"Touch my stuff again and you'll find out in three years why revenge is best served cold."

She schemes. Don't get on her bad side. Her revenge may not be straight away, but you will regret your actions so tread lightly. This girl's fuse is rather short.

And lastly, if there is anyone in the world that Harry truly loves, it would be her father. The man is coarse, large and muscled but as soft as marshmallow when it comes to his daughter. However, this does not stop her from teasing him.

Dad: "Where'd you get the money for this?"

Harry: "Sold the car."

Dad: "What? Harry!"

Harry: "Relax. Dad. Got ya some skates."

(was a different joke, but I don't think PC would have been amused, so changed it. Sorry :P not as funny as the other one xD )

Gift:
    Harry or Flick, depending on your preference of names, can see thirty seconds into the future. With training, she can of course extend this time, even possibly learn to manipulate small details to change the outcome of the thirty seconds, rather than simply react to it, but these are only possibilities. Due to the nature of her power, she had never really seen a reason to train. 30 seconds is all she needs to change course and avoid capture after all.

Regardless of being an unregistered, Harry doesn't have full control over it. It happens whenever she is in danger, but she can't just pop off to the future at will. Not without training anyway, but again, Harry has never seen nor had the time to stop and focus on her powers. They get her by and that's all she needs.

The final aspect of her power is more than an annoyance than actually helpful…in any way.
    Anything Harry touches while she 'flicks' into the future, such as food or tea, tends to come back in its future state. So Harry will start her tea boiling warm, when all of a sudden she 'flicks'. When she comes back to the present, her tea tends to be luke-warm or cold.

To this day, Harry doesn't understand how this works, as after all she only ever goes 30 seconds forward, not long enough to mark her hot drink cold, but regardless it happens much to her irritation. She's not had a hot drink in weeks.

Weapons/Tools:
    Harry tends to carry a pocket multi-tool with her, which of course has a small knife in its large array of tools it has to offer. However, Harry tends to use this more for the other tools than the knife.

She has an old metal bat which she loves which is constantly slotted into her rucksack. She uses this and her fists when ever caught in combat, which is rarely. However, due to her power, she has the ability to dodge most attacks with ease and rarely uses her bat for anything more than an empty threat.

Other:
    Backstory:
    "Nosy aren't ya?"

Harry is smart, funny and attractive but that is not enough to get you through life alone and of course Harry knows this.

Her father runs a rundown gym which barely earns enough for their rent of a lower town stoop and when the rent was raised, Harry couldn't just stand by and watch her dad struggle, the decision being made the evening the notice from their landlord came through.

Harry had been in bed, the same room she had been in for her entire life, trying to sleep when she awoke to some weird noises coming from their tiny, peeling yellow coloured kitchen. Peering round the door, the girl found her father counting pennies on the table, one little bit at a time before muttering worriedly about the pitiful amount.

Her heart dropped then. Things had gotten tough when her mother had left them for some higher circle dude, abandoning a life not wanted for one filled with comfort, when Harry was only five.

As a result, her dad had been lumbered with her. A small kid, who picked their nose and wet their bed and was an unregistered, whom he had to protect, not wanting her to live a life of a prisoner.
    He had done a well- enough job raising her however, their main source of food being pasta and beans, but it had always been hard, and now Harry realised ,with a heavy heart, that thing were only gonna get tougher unless she helped.

So then, in that moment Harry made a decision. Rather than embarrassing her father by appearing in the door way that instant, she waited till morning.

Waking up early, she went to the library and printed off a CV, applying for a job as a waitress in a scratty cafe close by. She was accepted the moment she walked in. When she finally returned home, to a father who had be fretting all day about his daughter's whereabouts, Harry cut his loud lecture short by dropping a jar of change on the table.

"My tips." Harry said simply, before walking forward and hugging her dad.
    The man almost cried.

At first he disagreed with having his daughter work to help with their rent, but as they argued on, the reality of their situation set in and eventually he caved.

Of course, tips were not enough and so Harry turned to the 'Dark side.'

"All too easy."
    *Darth Vader breathing impersonation.*

She took to stealing and selling dodgy substances.

Fun Facts:
    She has a habit of quoting nerdy pop-culture.
    Loves films, kittens and puppies.
    Hates gore. Loves horror.

Favorite books: The Princess Bride.
    "You heard nothing!"

Can punch so hard she can knock out a guy (but only if she is really pissed.)
    "And the guy is drunk...and already partly unconscious."

Was raised by her father and a bunch of regulars at their gym.
    They taught her to fight and how to take apart any bike and reassemble it blind folded.
    "Okay so the blind fold is a bit of an exaggeration."

She can paint. Cannot sing.
    Despite her persistence on the subject.
    "No I can sing. You guys just have crap taste."

ThemeSong:
    Blur:Woohoo

Barenaked Ladies: Odds Are

RP Sample:

Harry's eyes remained pinned to the smoky pillar which snaked up from the now smoldering remains of what use to be a taxi…or at least Harry thought had been a taxi. The fire had left a lot to the imagination. Charring the paint off and blackening the metal to a charcoal grey, twisted clump.

Whatever had happened had been big, Harry decided, ignoring the questionable lump of fabric which sprawled across the pavement to her left, hovered in the girl's peripheral vision. She knew what it was, yet regardless, she could not look. Part of being afraid to see the man's remains and brain spatters and truly accept their existence in her world. Seeing a real dead body this early into her day was just not in her schedule and Harry planned to keep it that way… though one little side of her played with the idea of double tap. From this distance she didn't know if the guy had been shot in the head and if this was a possible zombie out break (of course it wasn't but still) precautions had to be taken into consideration.

It was then, as her mind began to wander, that her phone went off. Pulling out the small device, she hit answer without thinking, pushing it to her ear.

"Sup?" She asked, not even bothering to check who was on the receiving end of her phone call. It wasn't like anyone dangerous had her number yet and besides, answering without checking the caller ID just added a little mystery to the day. Not to mention her head wasn't exactly with it, as her eyes nervously looked everywhere around the scene, bar the human remains.

Last edited:
    Back