• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • You got it wrong Klippy. Sphealo was Vigilagwai'd, MI was targeted by Hellspawn, and it could be possible Sphealo got Siren'd

If i were you guys, we should focus on Sphealo as well, since why everyone tries to do actions with her, unless she had a hidden agenda?

I think Sphealo was definitely Siren'd because she can't be found and was dragged off by someone. I'm willing to bet that was the case, so...

[BURN] Sphealo

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    How can you know that though, arachnidsGrip?

But it does seem somewhat convincing, so for now:

[BURN] Sphealo

Years
  • I think Sphealo was definitely Siren'd because she can't be found and was dragged off by someone. I'm willing to bet that was the case, so...

[BURN] Sphealo

Is Sphealo still in the game? Surely Nakuzami has to tell us that much because I'm confused as to that. If the answer is "yes" then Sphealo was definitely targeted by the Siren, however if Sphealo is no longer in the game I'm not sure what happened.

I am certainly considering changing my vote now though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well since three people just did something on Sphealeo, it's likely that she is not a hellspawn. What happens if the mermaid is killed? Do the charmed people turn to normal? Also what happens if the votes come to a draw?

I'll cast my vote now - I still think HAN is the most suspect, so Burn [H.A.N.]

BTW still not faltering in my desire to kill GP, I'm just eating the pie for dessert >:)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Is Sphealo still in the game? Surely Nakuzami has to tell us that much because I'm confused as to that. If the answer is "yes" then Sphealo was definitely targeted by the Siren, however if Sphealo is no longer in the game I'm not sure what happened.

I am certainly considering changing my vote now though.

Sphealo is definitely still in the game, but a lot of actions happened at once last night which made things jumbled and harder to track (which is fine in terms of story). I think we know Sphealo was taken by the Siren, which means the Siren has +1 on their team.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I still don't think it wise to kill Sphealo. Yes she is most likely now on the team of the siren, but if we target everyone that comes up as possibly being on the siren's team, then the hellspawn will continue to do as they please while there's a team of one person just grabbing people and then dropping them as we catch on. It's not logical for us to kill Sphealo at the moment, we should be trying our hand at killing a hellspawn and anyone who thinks that we should just be killing people as the siren picks them up is obviously a hellspawn and should be done away with immediately.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Trust me, you'd want to kill Sphealo. I don't know why, but I got a really strong feeling she was a Hellspawn, before getting charmed by the Siren.

[burn] Sphealo

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • You could have held on to the "information" for a little longer :3 if you are telling the truth it would have given you longer to figure people out.

Foxrally

Years
  • I wonder why Sphealeo hasn't commented on any of this yet. Are we basically weeding out the inactive people atm? (Zehn had to leave, reisen tarely posted, sphealeo is god know where)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Had to check what Siren was. Forgot that the role existed ;;

I guess if Sphealo was Havenite, it's still dangerous for us if Siren takes over their night action and doesn't use it to help us. Worse if Sphealo was Hellspawn and Siren targets us. We don't seem to have the advantage either way...

[Burn] Sphealo

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • So it seems that right now we're divided between Sphealo and H.A.N. What are the reasons behind killing off H.A.N. again? I semi understand the reasoning behind Sphealo; there are so many roles in this version of Mafia that it's hard to keep track of what is what /:

Foxrally

Years
  • It's kind of sad to know MI's potion was wasted :/

I know my vote won't matter anyway but I'll change it to [Burn] Sphealeo since she's obviously been siren8ed

EDIT: I suspect H.A.N. mostly because of this post. He focus a lot on the randomess of the thing and it was weird to me.

It's totally insignificant. It's just a random subset from the players, randomly generated, giving options to vote for if we have no clue.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Well, I know for sure Mage isn't a hellspawn or anything important now, since he'd have to have posted something if he was.

UNLESS IT'S ALL A TRICK

I don't think his alignment would really matter for that. Nobody wants to die, goes both for the good and the bad guys.

EDIT: I suspect H.A.N. mostly because of this post. He focus a lot on the randomess of the thing and it was weird to me.

How does that make me more suspicious? If I were a mafia, why wouldn't I just add a list of random numbers for myself, eventually regenerate some to clear the list from my allies and post it lost in the crowd of other random numbers?

I think I'll stick my vote:
    [EAT] Chocolate™

Years
  • So it seems that right now we're divided between Sphealo and H.A.N. What are the reasons behind killing off H.A.N. again? I semi understand the reasoning behind Sphealo; there are so many roles in this version of Mafia that it's hard to keep track of what is what /:

H.A.N. appears suspicious due to their support and enthusiasm for the "random-kill" method but general lack of real contribution. Also H.A.N. is just the most suspicious of the people who supported that method.

For the time being though, I will change my vote since we can be certain that Sphealo has been sirened and there is a chance that they were mafia before that. If Sphealo turns out to be innocent we then need to look at arachnidsGrip for pointing us in that direction and H.A.N. because of association.
    [Burn] Sphealo

Salzorrah

Years
  • If Sphealo does turn out to be a Havenite, you guys can lynch me. But if she is Hellspawn, or atleast charmed by the Siren, can the angel please save me.

#noregrets

Foxrally

Years
  • Guys, I just got a vision.

Despite the obvious signs that Sphealeo has been charmed by the siren, H.A.N. still decided to vote for Chocolate. Is it possible that he could be the seer?

:OOOO

Salzorrah

Years
  • Mayyyybe.... or maybe H.A.N. is just hungry x3

But seriously, it is possible, and here are the possible scenarios we could go to...

LYNCH SPHEALO
    Havenite - I get casted as suspect
    Hellspawn - WOO, I guess
    Unaffiliated - This option is unlikely to happen, really.

LYNCH CHOCOLATE
    Havenite - H.A.N. gets casted
    Hellspawn - WOO, but I find it highly unlikely
    Unaffiliated - Possible, but it's good if he is.

Back