• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • TWO NEW RULES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    Day Two

A howl pierced the night right before a bloodcurdling scream destroyed the peace. If anyone had been awoken by the sound, they likely remained within their homes out of pure terror.

Silence returned for a mere moment before another, but very different howl resounded through Haven. It sounded much stranger . . . almost ritualistic.

It did nothing to ease the tension.

As darkness faded at sunrise, citizens began to flow out from within their homes, curiosity gripping them despite their fears. The first out would notice Naku performing last rites over a body and Zami conversing with a number of individuals.

"I swear, I stared it right in the eyes!"

Zami nodded, but her face was that of concern. "You live, which is more than can be said for her. Now please, go help Juno."

MorallyIncorrect, now known as "Ice," did as he was told, running over to the unconscious Juno. Apparently she now went by the name "no," but Zami didn't see much point in shortening an already short name.

It appeared that Juno had been bitten by some creature, and was now in a sort of comatose state. Still, that was probably better than what happened to arachnidsGrip.

Zami kneeled down over the woman's corpse. "I'm sorry," she said. "You were such a useful companion against the Hellspawn. Sadly, the Werebeasts weren't as easy to infiltrate."

People had begun to gather around, mixed expressions of shock and sorrow adorning their faces.

Ninja Aiden walked up to Zami. "This may not be the time, but . . . why are there traps all around my house?"

Zami stood, turning to the man. "The Hunter. A tactic he's come up with. Don't worry, they'll be gone soon. He'll probably reset them elsewhere tonight."

"Yeah, tell him to watch his aim while you're at it, whoever the bugger is," Klippy groaned, rubbing his neck.

The judge locked eyes with him. "He doesn't miss. Guess you got off lucky with whatever he shot you with."

Klippy grunted and walked away. Ninja Aiden also went back to join the crowd. As Naku worked with the Coroner to move arachnidsGrip's body, Zami stepped onto the central podium.

"One more dead and one hit with a potent venom. The night was long, but it could have been worse. Now is the time to bring any new information any of you may have to light, so that we may continue in the hopes of rooting out all threats. But I beseech you: choose carefully. We can't afford to continue killing our own."

arachnidsGrip is dead. She was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as a Havenite
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as ???
    Sonata as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    SYDAXARO220 as ???
    lucario giavlés as ???
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as ???

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    NinjaAiden has his priorities straight yo. Though unless I'm reading it wrong my suspicions fall on Klippy unless he can convince me it wasn't the trap that hit him last night.

Also for the life of me I can't figure out Gunner's role like is there a role anyone would have absolutely hated to have? Whatever role it was it was likely Gunners since they hated their role so much they wanted to die (and got their wish).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So hunter tried to shoot Klippy but he was unaffected? Which would mean either the bodyguard was on him, or he's not a werebeast.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hmm...it still seems kinda weird to me that Foxrally was the one who got incinerated. Seems kind of random that so many people voted for him, and not much reason was given for it...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Was he not affected? I read it like ten times and I guess I was just thrown off by the groan and disgruntle.

I missed like the majority of day one so people who actually voted for Foxrally would give you a better answer than me which I believe was just bandwagon after a few or smth.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well Klippy randomly voted, and since he wasn't killed last night I'd go with he's innocent and really did just randomly vote. But also disregarding the next two or three people that voted for Fox, I'd look at the rest who jumped on the bandwagon.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • NinjaAiden has his priorities straight yo. Though unless I'm reading it wrong my suspicions fall on Klippy unless he can convince me it wasn't the trap that hit him last night.

Also for the life of me I can't figure out Gunner's role like is there a role anyone would have absolutely hated to have? Whatever role it was it was likely Gunners since they hated their role so much they wanted to die (and got their wish).

So hunter tried to shoot Klippy but he was unaffected? Which would mean either the bodyguard was on him, or he's not a werebeast.

A skilled marksman and tracker that makes a living in the art of stalking and taking down game of all shapes and sizes. Each night they stay out to track the Werebeasts, finding clues in an effort to discover their true identities. They have a one time use tincture of wolfsbane, which is fatal to any Werebeast that comes in contact with it, but relatively harmless to anyone else. Beyond this, they have the ability to set up traps around one player every night. If these traps are placed around a Werebeast, it will be injured. If placed around a citizen that gets mauled by a Werebeast that night, one will be killed. The traps have no effect on any other player besides the Lycans.

The Hunter used their wolfsbane on me, which is why I have a "sore neck". It was relatively harmless because I'm not a Lycan.

Also I think Gunner might literally have been a basic Havenite, while she's rarely ever one, which could have led to her complaints. But the Lycans got her which means she possibly was something way worse/better.

And yeah, I explained myself for the Fox thing. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Rereading the first post I'll go ahead and agree with you and say that I can't read lmfao. Though I still question what Gunner's role was.

Edit: YES THANK YOU KLIPPY that was actually the part I reread since I misread that the first... ten times. I'm so bad at this halp.

And yeah I suppose that makes sense if Gunner usually has a role to play but didn't this time around. I mean I can't really.... see any roles that would be hated among the actual havenite roles?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nah, I saw the post and was really curious myself what happened to me, but after reading that, it's pretty clear the Hunter tried me.

I might be able to guess who the Hunter is after that, since there's a few people who generally go after me first. :'(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So the people that voted for Fox yesterday.

Gimmepie
    Klippy - proven inno
    Melody
    Nagi
    lucario giavles
    Sonata
    Ninja Aiden - proven inno

Now to find suspicion.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I would honestly say gimme is non-suspect given him and Fox voted for each other/always have battles. lol

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So I'm terrible at detective work and have only succeeded in making my head hurt even more. If you think GP is inno, then that only leaves these 4 as people who voted for Fox. Meaning the possibility of at least one of them being mafia is 25% (yay basic math).

Melody
    Nagi
    lucario giavles
    Sonata

Also people who vote for themselves look like they're trying too hard to be not suspicious. Hmm. -strokes wizard beard-

Etherion

Its hard to easily recognize y'all who got your names changed! ^_^

Also people who vote for themselves look like they're trying too hard to be not suspicious. Hmm. -strokes wizard beard-

I agree with Sonata on this one, could be the Mafia playing safe... Smokescreen IMO.

Using Sopheria's list:
    Weiss Schnee
    JaDe.x105
    Illusione-Tempus
    Churaka
    Juno
    Eros

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Meaning the possibility of at least one of them being mafia is 25% (yay basic math).

Not sure if I'm missing something here but where did the 25% come from...?

Agreed at your point about those who vote for themselves looking suspicious, like they're trying hard to go under the radar or not point a finger at anyone/have an opinion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Eros actually changed his vote at the end to someone else iirc. But for the most part I do agree with Sonata about those voting themselves.

Back