• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Video Game Music room

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I was looking forward to doing that as well, so as long as this site works in a similar fashion to plug where we can have multiple playlists and switch between them (btw the last week plug was up, you couldn't switch playlists unless you were a subscriber...weird idk) then we should still do this! I was thinking sometime the week of Halloween, since I figure everyone would be busy on Halloween (but we could still do scary music that day for those of us not, but I wanted more people to find the time to come by).

Edit: Always a good sign when you're having trouble just making the account, lol. Nevermind, my email decided to put the verification emails in junk and it doesn't exactly show how much junk mail I have. I've got an account now so I'm gonna play around on the site and see how it works and I'll make us a room soon.

Edit again: I joined a room to see how it works and...I can't leave...logging out doesn't work...I...am stuck lmao...

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Never attended one of these but I'll be sure to come by if it does happen again! Video game music is great.

As for the room issue, that's one I had to learn the hard way. I accidentally joined the Nightcore room which... I'm not the biggest fan of to say the least. The only way I've found to 'leave' a room is to join another or just create a room for yourself but I could be wrong on that.

If worst comes to worst, then muting the room using the volume bar near the bottom should get the music to stop driving you crazy. Hope I somewhat helped though, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it myself after plug closed. 8)

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I guess it's just trial and error with this website right now. Apparently they're relatively new, they'll probably get better over time.
    EDIT: You can make multiple playlists. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just post in the thread whenever you'd like to jam! In the meantime, I need to build up my playlists again. By the way... Should the OP of this thread be updated? Since... y'know... plug.dj died and all.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I feel weird having to edit Sonata's post, but I added the new url and tweaked some of the instructions since this place is different than plug. I should have just made a new thread tbh. :( Oh well.

As more of you appear, you'll be added back on the dj list in the first post, btw. I went ahead and erased everyone except me and Ben (since we're the only two I have seen in the room), plus there have been some username changes since that list was made. You guys are also free to just post and tell me who you are on there (wasn't sure if anyone was gonna keep the same names or not so that's another reason I started from scratch) and I'll add it to the list as soon as I can. :)

I'm also going to be in there for a bit and work on my playlist + playing around with the site, so if anyone would like to join me, please do! I'll help you out if you can't figure out how to play songs as well. I had some difficulty with it earlier so I imagine someone else is gonna have issues as well, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm having trouble getting the site to load today...anyone else experiencing this?

edit: I logged out and tried to log back in to see if that would fix it, but now I can't log back in lmao

edit: logged back in and i went to the room and tried to play music, but it's not showing the vid or playing the music, but it goes through my queue as if it is playing it ugh this site y'all

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Sorry you had to edit the op Ludger :( I haven't really had any time lately to do anything and I saw that plug was going down like the day before it happened and didn't get any of my playlists. So I'm on dubtracks right now recreating the vg one if anyone wants to come and join me for a bit.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sorry you had to edit the op Ludger :( I haven't really had any time lately to do anything and I saw that plug was going down like the day before it happened and didn't get any of my playlists. So I'm on dubtracks right now recreating the vg one if anyone wants to come and join me for a bit.

Don't worry about it, I just felt awkward having to edit it since it wasn't mine. I thought about merging one of my posts into it and taking ownership, but that would have been weird too, lol. I'm sad I missed grabbing my playlists as well, but eh. :( I haven't had much motivation to rebuild it, especially since this site runs significantly slower, but it'll get better I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm in the room now if anyone wants to hang. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm in the room right now if anyone wants to join. I just added about 20 songs to my playlist...slowly, but steadily working my way back to what I lost, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey guys, on October 30th and 31st, we're gonna have a spooky theme day in the VGM room! Music from horror games, scary levels, or Halloween/horror themed games only! Make up your spoopy playlists, bring some candy, and we'll have a good time!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I haven't been around in a few days because I've been playing Zestiria, but the upside to that is I'm adding a lot of new content to my playlist to torture y'all to entertain you with! n__n

btw, for those of you that have relative music to the theme in your main playlist, it might be easier to just queue those songs rather than make a specific playlist and try to move them. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem like that can be done. If you don't have any relative music in your main that you'd need to move though, you're probably fine to just make a spoopy playlist from scratch. But y'all know me, I already have scary stuff in mine, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I need to find more time to come on, but most of the time when I do pop on it's like 2 or 3 in the morning and obviously nobody comes on at that time :( I will do my best to be present for at least one of the two halloween days though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You should! I decided on two days since some of us are probably busy on Halloween, but then some of us are probably not doing anything (like me), so that gives us that aren't doing anything something to enjoy.

Back