• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Video Game Music room

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

COME DJ WITH US!

It's a revival! Welcome to PokéCommunity's Video Game Music Room! This is a place for you to sit back, relax and share some of your favourite video game tracks with your fellow gamers.

DUBTRACK.FM BASICS

First thing's first, you will need to create a dubtrack.fm account if you haven't got one already. Once you've settled in, there should be a button in the bottom left corner that will bring up an option to make a playlist.

And from here, it should be easy to figure out how to create playlists and add songs to it from Youtube or SoundCloud.

When you've got a list you're happy with, click the arrow so that you can add the song to your queue, or just queue the entire playlist if you'd like. You should be good to go after that!

DJ LIST

Spoiler:

QUESTIONS?

If you've got any questions or comments, leave them here in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP.

This room is intended for video game music only, but I'm very lenient on what is counted. Video game music of all kinds is welcome, including remixes, acapellas, parodies, orchestrated arrangements, you name it! As long as it is relevant to video games, you're all set!

Edited by Ludger

-

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm in there as allisyd. Apparently I host it now and Ben is a bouncer. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Hey guys! Just popping in to announce that tomorrow, August 4th, will be Kirby Day in the VGM room to celebrate Kirby's 23rd anniversary! Make sure you get together a playlist of all your favorite music from the Kirby games, as well as any remixes, mashups, and whatever else you like, as long as it relates to the pink blob himself. :) If you don't play Kirby games, never fear! I'm sure you'll find plenty of songs to enjoy and you might even consider giving the series a try when you hear the music! Come hang!

*Plug DJ has been acting up a lot today. If it continues to act up tomorrow, we will move Kirby Day to Wednesday!

Edit: So the site as a whole seems to be experiencing issues with the DNS, even if you do use their instructions to change to Google's DNS. Since most people I've talked to today haven't been able to get into Plug DJ, we're going to move Kirby day to Friday, August 7th. Hopefully that'll be enough time to give the site some time to recover from the issues they're having. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

Last edited:

Yukari

I'm MegamanEX by the by.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    My account disappeared? What the F? I used to use this site all the time...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm in the room now to finish out the remainder of Kirby day if anyone would like to join me!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    Come join us guys! We're jamming out to some great tunes. 8)

Mister Wallace, I will try to support the channel as well. Aren't there copyright related issues when you broadcast music like this?

Years
    ...did plug.dj get rid of Twitter sign-ins? I think that's what I used before.

I'm shinydwebble. I'll try to pull up a list of video game music to contribute. Try being the key word there >____<

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Oh, didn't know this had an official thread! Please pencil me in as xLeviathanX. :)

Back