• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Video Game Music room

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    -depresses into a flat floppy aeternum when I realize it's the 2nd and I completely missed both days and just remembered something was happening-

Real life sucks man. But I know for sure I'll be around on Christmas and Christmas eve nights to play some chill tunes with y'all. And maybe send pics of cookies and stuff because that's always fun to do. Maybe I'll be on tomorrow at around midnight? Maybe not? The world may never know.

Years
    I am already in the process of assembling a wintry/Christmas vgm playlist! Let's have another themed event in December. ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Thanks for everyone coming out for the Halloween event! In case anyone is wondering (or preparing) for a Christmas/wintery themed day, there will be one on December 15th as a part of something else that will be going on here at PC. :) But we can have other days for it during December if you'd like! Make sure to fill your playlist with songs from icy/snowy levels or Christmas-y levels (I know there are some if you look deep into it, lol).

Also, if anyone has a birthday coming up or there's an anniversary for a game series you like coming up (provided there's a good selection of tunes to pick from) and would like to have a theme day for it, please let me know and we'll schedule one up! :)

As for now, back to regular VGM programming!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Also, if anyone has a birthday coming up or there's an anniversary for a game series you like coming up (provided there's a good selection of tunes to pick from) and would like to have a theme day for it, please let me know and we'll schedule one up! :)

As for now, back to regular VGM programming!

Oh, oh! My birthday is on the 23rd, so, I'd love to hear any Tales, Golden Sun, Ace Attorney, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, or Legend of Zelda tracks you guys love!

But you know, I'm always loving to hear any sort of video game tracks you guys love. <33 My bday is on a Monday, so, maybe we can get together on the previous weekend?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh, oh! My birthday is on the 23rd, so, I'd love to hear any Tales, Golden Sun, Ace Attorney, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, or Legend of Zelda tracks you guys love!

But you know, I'm always loving to hear any sort of video game tracks you guys love. <33 My bday is on a Monday, so, maybe we can get together on the previous weekend?

Sounds good! I think Monday would be an easy day to get together (easier than the weekend tbh), but I'll let others weigh in on what they think is best for them. tbh, that's right smack in the middle of holiday shopping, so I have no idea what my schedule is, but regardless, I'll find the time to make it so I'll leave this up to everyone else to weigh in on.

Bay

Years

My birthday is actually coming up on the 4th, though I'm aware this is very short notice haha. If the 4th isn't feasible then I totally understand am fine with doing this on the weekend.

As for specific songs, I'm pretty chill with whatever you guys want haha. If wanting my picks, though, music from Pokemon, Bravely Default, To the Moon, Transistor, Animal Crossing, and Child of Light would be great!

(I would have suggested Ace Attorney too, but Dragon already mentioned wanting that for their birthday haha).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My birthday is actually coming up on the 4th, though I'm aware this is very short notice haha. If the 4th isn't feasible then I totally understand am fine with doing this on the weekend.

As for specific songs, I'm pretty chill with whatever you guys want haha. If wanting my picks, though, music from Pokemon, Bravely Default, To the Moon, Transistor, Animal Crossing, and Child of Light would be great!

(I would have suggested Ace Attorney too, but Dragon already mentioned wanting that for their birthday haha).

I'm going to be very out of commission myself that day (school, work, anniversary), but if plenty of other people will be available that day, then we could still do it on the 4th! I'd come around really late probably haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'd be able to join in any time on Monday :) But that's the soonest that I'll have a day off. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Are there any of us good for Bay's birthday tomorrow or would y'all rather wait until Saturday?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I can make it to Bay's Birthday event, provided it's in the afternoon or evening.

It would be the entirety of the day so that anyone can just pop in throughout. Just post in here when you go in there and I'm sure someone will see it and join you!

Bay, you're required to sit in the room all day and wait. >:)

I think we should be good to do it tomorrow on Bay's actual birthday if that's what she wants! Gotta make sure the birthday girl can be there for her own birthday first, of course.

Years
    Please make a post when the birthday girl arrives! Cuz even if it's not at my ideal time, I'd like to be there to celebrate when Bay is there. xD

Bay

Years
    It would be the entirety of the day so that anyone can just pop in throughout. Just post in here when you go in there and I'm sure someone will see it and join you!

Bay, you're required to sit in the room all day and wait. >:)

I think we should be good to do it tomorrow on Bay's actual birthday if that's what she wants! Gotta make sure the birthday girl can be there for her own birthday first, of course.

I'll be able to make it! Will join around 4/5 pm Pacific time zone. =) Because of timezone sheninigans, anyone that wants to start earlier than that is fine!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, Bay. :( I had a fuller plate than I imagined I would yesterday, but I hope you had a great day!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Earlier today I was thinking about video game series that have anniversaries coming up next year, these three came to mind:

Legend of Zelda
    Metroid
    Castlevania

So I was thinking on February 21st of next year doing a Legend of Zelda Music day. As for a Metroid Music day, doing it on August 6th next year. As for Castlevania Music day, doing it on September 26th of next year.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Okay, those far off ones, remind me when it comes back to September and such. :P Haha.

I'm in the room now if anyone wants to join. Making dinner though so I'll be afk a bit.

Years
    I'm in the room right now, and will be for a few hours since I'm working on a thing. Will probably be there every night for the next few days.

Back