• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Video Game Music room

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm in the room right now if anyone wants to stop by. n__n

Edit: I'm trying to think of a new background for us to have, so if anyone has some suggestions, let me know! Cherrim suggested having one based on major releases coming out/recently released, but with some of the recent ones, I don't think enough of us are playing them (Halo, Fallout, Call of Duty are all recent major releases) and I want to make sure I get something that's relevant to what regulars in the room like. So yeah guys, give me some ideas!

Last edited:
    Years
    I would suggest an Undertale background! I fell in love with the OST before I even started playing the game, and Undertale has been a trending indie game since its release about 2 months ago.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey guys :)

I don't really know what this thread is about, and I got curious so I clicked on the link in the first post and the link didn't work :( I thought I'll let you know!

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I don't really know what this thread is about, and I got curious so I clicked on the link in the first post and the link didn't work :( I thought I'll let you know!

That link is no good. The website for that link has been closed for about a month or two now. Here's the new link.

This site definitely has a lot to work on, but here is the new dubtrack.fm room! Enjoy!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'll fix that link soon, thanks for the heads up! Could have sworn I changed everything back when I edited that post, but I guess not, haha.

Anyway, do you guys want to set at least one day a week aside that we go to the room? That way, we're not always going in alone and hoping that someone shows up or posting in here saying we're there. Not that we can't go any other days, but Lisia suggested that if we have a certain day of the week that we know people will be there, it might help, which I agree with.

Years
    Any day is fine with me. Though I would likely only show up in the evening. Speaking of which, I'm in the room now chillin' and trying to build a Winter/Christmas CGM playlist. Join me... maybe?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey, guys! Start working on a playlist full of songs from wintery levels because we're having a theme day for the 25 Days of PokeCommunity. It's going to be on December 15, so I hope you all can make it! Hoping that since this is part of a GT, we'll get more non-regs that might convert and become regs.

I haven't been in the room much myself lately because I've been hanging out and playing games, but in saying that, I have a lot of songs I'll be adding to my regular playlist, so at least there's some good coming out of the absence. :P I hope everyone else has been doing alright!

By the way, I want a snow level background for the room for the month and the event, so suggestions are appreciated! I was thinking about the snow level from Jak and Daxter myself... :)

Years
    Hey, guys! Start working on a playlist full of songs from wintery levels because we're having a theme day for the 25 Days of PokeCommunity. It's going to be on December 15, so I hope you all can make it! Hoping that since this is part of a GT, we'll get more non-regs that might convert and become regs.

I haven't been in the room much myself lately because I've been hanging out and playing games, but in saying that, I have a lot of songs I'll be adding to my regular playlist, so at least there's some good coming out of the absence. :P I hope everyone else has been doing alright!

By the way, I want a snow level background for the room for the month and the event, so suggestions are appreciated! I was thinking about the snow level from Jak and Daxter myself... :)
    Way ahead of you! I have a wintry playlist of about 30 songs now. Pancham Cutie got to listen to some of it the other day. Ooh I hope we get more people wanting to use the VGM Room~

I have a couple of suggestions for consideration for wintry bgs to suit the dubtrack room!

- Snowy Pokemon Scene
    This is one of Pokemon Center's new Prints for Winter 2015.
    Spoiler:

- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Winter Wallpaper
    From https://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/
    Spoiler:

- A screenshot of a Skyrim snowy landscape
    (I always get the urge to pick up Skyrim again whenever the weather gets cold, but I ain't got time for that with my backlog of recent purchases I need to finish. xD)
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That Animal Crossing one is adorable and exactly what I think we should use for this time of year. I'm gonna put that one up soon! n__n Thanks!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I didn't even know plug.dj was offline for good. Late to the party but I just joined as acatfrommars, maybe we can have a PGC session later this month. ^^

Back