• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Years Resolutions: ROLEPLAY style

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Forget all your regular new years resolutions about gaining weight and ranking up in LoL.

What are your specifically RP related goals for next year?

Years
  • I should probably try and get more reliable with JPing. I've got a bad rep as someone who takes forever to get to work and holding people up and it's been well earned.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I should probably try to simply post more, but it has been difficult because of graduate school and trying to balance my other hobbies (gaming, seeing RL friends, etc.).

Also, I would really like to get One Piece back up and running smoothly, and commit myself better to the RPs I decide to join.

Years
  • Nah I'm terrible with commitment.

New Years Resolutions: ROLEPLAY style

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Goal by the end of 2016: Finish Pokemon Odyssey 4. I think I can pull it off!

Also, I'd like to get One Piece back on the right track. Our core crew is still together, and many exciting things are on the horizon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm already awesome, so I see no need to make resolutions. Why change perfection?

Buuut... I guess I could try to be more social. That way more people can experience my awesomeness. Get a few JP's in, be more active on Skype, things like that.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    My resolution is to be more active. (You guessed it, didn't ya?)

I probably have a really bad rep as someone who come and goes to the RPT way too much. I obviously enjoy it here, but I often put other things before logging in. I've settled into school more, so hopefully I should do a lot better.

Etherion

This 2016, I'll to my best to be more active in RPs, try not to bite off more than I could chew, improve my writing (priority) and try GMing :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Guess for me it would to make more RPs. I actually really enjoy GM-ing the few times I've done it, but I cannot help but be lazy in posting my RPs/finishing up the ideas that I have created. So, here's hoping!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would say my resolution is be a a bit more social so that way I can learn more from the really good writers here and thus become a better writer myself :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh wow, I didn't post here yet. My big goal is to get an awesome team in the Meta Journey! Muwahahaha. And that will mean making a lot of IC and Theatre posts as well. Win-win!

Also, I'd like to start and finish a RP. Perhaps Astra Story or Jedi Outcasts can manage that <3

Back