• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'll keep you reserve in mind, although there are a fair few of you :c.

Role PMs coming now, Night Phase - initiate!

All PMs sent :) check with me if you have any questions. The actual n0 post won't be up until tomorrow, but you may now send in night actions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night Zero
    The Rebels Move In
    Since my death, my magic had reawakened in The Saviour's body. It was the purest of magics, the type that had hidden deep in my core. Whilst I had never mastered such magic, this girl was ever improving. One day she may even surpass me.

Over the last few weeks, The Saviour had been cautiously gathering forces of good around the city, but it was no easy task. The Queen had contacts in almost every organisation and her guards and footmen shuffled around town on a constant patrol, however The Saviour and her team of Rebels were patient.

The rest of my magic also found new hosts in The Capital, drifting through the slums on the outskirts the darkness within me found the perfect vessel. The Wolf was hungry for power, and quickly he took advantage of the magic offered to him - both a gift and a curse. The Were prowls the shadows now, waiting to get his revenge.

Tonight, The Rebels assembled in the East Garden. Their contact on the inside, an attractive young chambermaid, was waiting by the tower door and hurryied them in to the stronghold. I watched their every move, but The Queen was not yet aware of what was soon to happen. Tonight would be the night the conflict started. The Rebels were about to anger The Queen of Hearts, and soon she's be hunting them down to claim their heads.

It all makes for a great show. Wouldn't you agree, Dearie?

Send in your Night Actions!
    You have 24 hours. Please PM to confirm if you are abstaining.

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Melody as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    faer as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Sun as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

I'd like to join^^

Yay sequel!

Guess who's back? ;)

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day One
    First blood.
    What an amazing specimen! I had thought, as The Were shifted from human form to that of a wolf. His eyes glowed a terrifying red, his shoulders were hunched, his fur dark as night. He had been watching the vendor all night, an older woman, and had decided this was his chance to pounce.

~ ~ ~​

Across town the rebels had taken action, The Saviour was ready to assassinate her first man. She had heard rumours of his allegiance to The Queen - whether it was correct or not his death was meant to make a statement.

Arrow crooked on her bow, The Saviour had no intention of getting her hands dirty or being seen with the victim. After careful preparation she drew a breath and released the string.

~ ~ ~​

The Brain spent the late hours of the Night listening to his spies reports. Unfortunately, despite the gold he had paid them, they had come up with very little. They had insisted that the target had disappeared into thin air.

"You idiots!" The Brains screamed, red in the face, "Guards! Guards! Take them to The Queen."

The spies did not make it out of the castle that night, faint screams were heard throughout the castle grounds until daybreak.

Faer is dead!
    Faer was sided with The Queen.

REMINDER:
    The Queen's Guard and Citizens are the ill informed majority (Town) whilst The Rebels are the attacking force (Mafia).

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Melody as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Sun as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

I'd like to join^^

Yay sequel!

Guess who's back? ;)

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So... did the Brain find someone of key interest then?

Speaking of key interest, that seems like an awfully quick vote. May I inquire about this, Superjolt? Are you being forced to vote for Capsfan and can not reveal? I've been there once before, it sucks. If you have anyway to communicate the truth to us, that would be great in possibly determining a secret role of the mafia. O:

Years
    I'm the Night Zero kill? Seriously? When did I manage to become a high priority target?
    ...all that lost hours I spend reading the flavour texts and role descriptions... XD

I hope the rest of you lot has fun playing OiaBM!

Killua

If superjolt was forcei to vote he is not maf if maf forcei him to vote in caps fan caps fan is also probably not maf of course they could predict this reaction.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm the Night Zero kill? Seriously? When did I manage to become a high priority target?
    ...all that lost hours I spend reading the flavour texts and role descriptions... XD

I hope the rest of you lot has fun playing OiaBM!

I don't know you much, but aww... :(
    You could have stayed longer... :(

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    So... did the Brain find someone of key interest then?

Speaking of key interest, that seems like an awfully quick vote. May I inquire about this, Superjolt? Are you being forced to vote for Capsfan and can not reveal? I've been there once before, it sucks. If you have anyway to communicate the truth to us, that would be great in possibly determining a secret role of the mafia. O:
    Um... no. It's simply a random vote. There's nothing more to it than that, really.

As for the Brain, sounds like an investigative role, and the investigation failed (the target vanished)?
    Yeah, I was going to say how oddly hasty that was. Care to elaborate, Superjolt?
    see my response to Ullion above
    it's only a few hours from the phase post and now we have a lynch

this should be exciting
    We most certainly don't. Again, like I said above in this post, it was a random vote. Kind of interesting that you thought we had a lynch right away though.

Back