• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Lostelle is dead!
    Lostelle was sided with The Rebels.

Marvelous handiwork, I must say.

I think that clears our resident Caps Fan for now ... I suppose if he were mafia, why would he redirect blame onto yet another scum? Can't say if I completely trust lynching Gunner instead just yet, though, but I completely endorse the non-Caps lynch.​

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Apparently Superjolt hasn't learned his yet, but Klippy's plan is completely flawed.
    I did notice, I pointed it out too
    Speak up sooner than the close of vote, people, if you don't want me making decisions for you - or making decisions hastily.

CapsFan is oddly trustworthy of Superjolt though. Guaranteeing he's town? That boy ain't right.
    I think you're missing the point. And you're reading into this the wrong way. Neither of us are guaranteeing the other to be town. Townreading someone is not "guaranteeing" them to be town.

Your plan is also still flawed, and also gives scum a great way to blend in if CapsFan is town. As it is, I do think CapsFan is town, I'm getting a town read on him. Am I guaranteeing Caps is town? Certainly not.
    Hi, I don't agreed but kill capsfan
    Why hop on if you don't agree? Nevermind, saw your post further down the page
    Hopefully more people are willing to change their vote. Also note, possible scum in Draskk voting for Caps after all the claiming/alternatives being presented.
    Was gonna say almost the same thing. I think jd did too at the bottom of the other page.
    Once upon a time... A man called Superjolt was tired of all the snailness during D1's in mafia games, it was exhausting. People would talk and talk about anything but the game itself; they all had forgotten the true meaning of mafia games themselves. Analazying the phase changes were then an old myth. He couldn't take it anymore, but he thought and thought about it, and when it seemed that there was nothing to be done he came up with a solution. Speeding up the process, he realized that D1's analisis's were obsolete, so... He RNG'd the hell out of TheCapsFan and the process was accelerated. And from there on, people began to question him, from there it was decided to some of these people reactions were suspicious.

THE END.

This is a story based on in real life events. Written and narrated by JohnnyMustang
    I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not xD
    -------
    And then as I was typing this post, Lost was killed. Not really that surprised about the flip lol
    Why would we lynch the caps fan? He was the first one to call out Lost.

I suggest what we all change our votes. I think the most suspicious one would be Gunner.

[KILL]Devepetasprite^2

This might not be a good case but I think this is far better than lynching TheCapsFan
    Gunner also voted for Lost though, so not entirely sure about this.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Gunner also voted for Lost though, so not entirely sure about this.

This is the exact reason I didn't change my vote to Gunner in my last post. Not that it clears her whatsoever, but the fact she was fine changing so quickly it gives pause.

But then again if she's scum, she could be fine switching because her lone vote doesn't have make a difference if everyone else doesn't change. Hell, I'm pretty sure the majority is still on Caps.

Food for thought, nothing conclusive to see here.​

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    This is an interesting turn of events. This is very useful, I guess this kinda clears Ulli, Bard, Chess, Wiz, Gunner and Kaneki as well, though they might just have changed votes to be out of suspicion for lynching Caps. Anyway, with the day phase ending approximately right now, I fear it's too late to save Caps...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night One
    Double Death Day.
    Confused by the sudden stabbing of Lostelle, the frenzied crowd realised too late that they'd also been chanting for TheCapsFan's death.

The Queen had now arrived at Execution Square, demanding the crowd's silence and attention.

"Guards!" Her shrill voice made those close to her shudder. She pointed at TheCapsFan, who desperately fumbled in his pockets looking for a gift to please her - but it was too late.

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

TheCapsFan is dead!
    TheCapsFan was sided with The Queen.

REMINDER:
    The Queen's Guard and Citizens are the ill informed majority (Town) whilst The Rebels are the attacking force (Mafia).

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Melody as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Sun as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Guess who's back? ;)

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day Two
    The Queen's Anger.
    "Where on Earth is she!" The Queen bellowed, her footman struggling to calm her. The Queen was irate, that one of her own citizens had failed to make an appearance before her.

"That's it, find this Melody and execute her immediately! I shan't be taking such nonsense."

"Yes ma'am," her guards whispered as they backed out of the room to deliver the news.

~ ~ ~​

The Saviour once again donned her bow, ready to take out a wealthy man of The Capital. Drawing an arrow she aimed for the target's chest. Her accuracy was astounding, for the arrow flew through the air, piercing the man square on.

Seeing the man thrown off his head and lie limp on the cobblestone, The Saviour slumped back into the shadows and made her way back to base. Too soon, apparently, for moments later her target got back up, winded and bruised but definitely not dead.

~ ~ ~​

As the sun rose, a crowd gathered around the maimed and tortured Melody. The Queen's wrath extended even to those on her side. Some citizens were disgusted, but unsure if they were ready to make her their enemy just yet.

One citizen was already visiting The Queen of Hearts, despite the early hours. The Mirror had had a close encounter during the night, spotting someone who was skulking around his chambers.

"It was Sun, you say? You've done well, my ever loyal subject. We will have to question his intentions."

Melody is dead!
    Melody was sided with The Queen.

REMINDER:
    The Queen's Guard and Citizens are the ill informed majority (Town) whilst The Rebels are the attacking force (Mafia).

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Sun as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Melody as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Guess who's back? ;)

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Speak, Sun. What are you?

I can get killed too if I reveal too much, so forgive me Klippy. I can only hint...
    I investigate a certain role and I also have an immunity from that same role -- I cannot be killed by that role. However, items can still harm me regardless of their roles.
    Look at the description of the roles, you might get it. If you don't, just lynch.

Years
    I can get killed too if I reveal too much, so forgive me Klippy. I can only hint...
    I investigate a certain role and I also have an immunity from that same role -- I cannot be killed by that role. However, items can still harm me regardless of their roles.
    Look at the description of the roles, you might get it. If you don't, just lynch.

The part I'm not understanding is the "I investigate a certain role" part. Do you get to investigate a role to find out who has the role? And what I'm getting from the rest of your post is you're not allowed to say your role? If you are allowed to say, please just say it, hinting at it won't prevent the rebels from figuring it out.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Looking over the Queen-side roles, it might be that Sun is softing as The Brains?

But, even so, the text from the night implies that Sun visited The Mirror (or the Queen?) last night. Why would a Queen-side role investigate the goings on of a Queen-side role?​

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The part I'm not understanding is the "I investigate a certain role" part. Do you get to investigate a role to find out who has the role? And what I'm getting from the rest of your post is you're not allowed to say your role? If you are allowed to say, please just say it, hinting at it won't prevent the rebels from figuring it out.

Just re-read and re-read the role description, until one role catches your eye. Whether y'all get it or not, I am not going to further verify. Because that will put me and not you guys in further danger.

I'm preventing a lot of things, because my role is a bit different.

I'm also concern of that certain role hyping a lynch, while they cannot kill me with their NA. I can still die from:
    - Lynching;
    - Getting smacked by any weapons;
    - Killed by any characters, other than that specific character I am looking for.

Looking over the Queen-side roles, it might be that Sun is softing as The Brains?

Nope, I'm not The Brain(s).

But, even so, the text from the night implies that Sun visited The Mirror (or the Queen?) last night. Why would a Queen-side role investigate the goings on of a Queen-side role?​

It wasn't Klip I visited. Why should I visit the queen, when she doesn't threaten every single role here?

If our side's roles are aware of our every single members, do you really think Melody would have died in the first place?

Last edited:
    Years
    Just re-read and re-read the role description, until one role catches your eye. Whether y'all get it or not, I am not going to further verify. Because that will put me and not you guys in further danger.

I'm preventing a lot of things, because my role is a bit different.

I'm also concern of that certain role hyping a lynch, while they cannot kill me with their NA. I can still die from:
    - Lynching;
    - Getting smacked by any weapons;
    - Killed by any characters, other than that specific character I am looking for.

Nope, I'm not The Brain(s).

It wasn't Klip I visited. Why should I visit the queen, when she doesn't threaten every single role here?

If our side role is aware of our every single members, do you really think Melody would have died in the first place?

Honestly being cryptic is just helping the role your against. By now they probably know who you are, and can "hype a lynch" easier when you haven't claimed. So basically what I'm saying is, explain or we'll probably end up lynching you.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So I'm confused. If you can, could you confirm if I am correct on these points:
    - you are/were told to go find the player that holds a specific role
    - you're spending each night trying to find the player with said role (and kill him/her?)
    - you can not be killed by the person with this role that you're looking for
    - your wincon is to find and kill this player
    - you have other abilities as well, ontop of what is listed above

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    tl;dr i m 2 spoopy 5 u

... aren't you ... aren't you already putting yourself at risk by rr'ing as weirdly as you are?

Well, considering your hints, I believe you're poking at the fact you can't be night killed directly by the mafia or something like that. Your modes of death do not include "being night killed" so there's that. Either way, this seems like a hot mess of a description and I'm gonna step back and try to see what you're poking at with this "re-reading" business.​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just for your information, I killed Melody last night. She wasn't posting anyway and I wanted to test my abilities out. So whoever the Rebels tried to kill, they failed.

I won't be killing again unless we are confident in someone being a rebel.

Killua

Sun would hardly be linched now since it looks like he is an inno, since he is probably Looking for the sauvior he cannot be killed by máfia, and lastly the man the saviour tried to kill is either sun, the goon with more life or the one with armor.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Oh boy, unraveling cryptic RRs is not my strength, so I'll have to look at the role list for a bit longer. I'd like to see Sun answer Ullion's nice list of questions though.

In addition, I'm still confused why Melody died? I didn't think there was an SK role here, except maybe the Were, but he wasn't mentioned in the phase post at all.
    Edit: Ninja'd by Klippy

Back