• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Cicaro the Eleventh

- Application For Forget-Me-Not

I see no discrepancies to question in your application, therefore, Cicaro the Furret is accepted.

Welcome aboard. Nice CSS as well; did you use Rina's application for a base?

But onto important matters, I will send you private information, and we can discuss how you would like to enter the story since your character is pushing 40 IC minutes late.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Damn, that is one sexy app. I love Cicaro already. Strikes me as a 'mon of class.

Jauntier

Years

• Oh, there is one thing.

I misread it as "witch" but reading it a second time, could you kindly replace it the word "bitch" in your application? I just want your app to comply with my particular rule concerning "vulgar" language.

I don't care if you bitch in OOC, but I just want the face of it to be for a general audience. Same will apply when you get to post in the IC. If you have further questions on the matter, you can ask me here.

Jauntier

Years
  • Fantastic, thank you.

UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: Sign-ups are now closed. I also added another independent section to the second OOC post, outlined in red, called Cornered! Comix. I will post art there inspired by the role-play from time to time.

There are other things I need to get to as well, but I'll manage.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Yeah I work at Walmart full time, but I also work night shifts, which means I net an extra 2 dollars just for working at night. Plus I've gotten a raise since I've been there, and all I do is stock shelves.

Also Walmart doesn't have a union, there is no walmart workers union.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Damn, that is one sexy app. I love Cicaro already. Strikes me as a 'mon of class.

thx guiz im super stoked to play with u as my purple queer ferret hipster <3 <3

God damn cicero Cicaro the hipster furret

I keep doing this too! That'd probably be his name if I didn't like the angle this Latin word gives him; it has one of those intriguing double meanings as darling and wanton or some such business.
    Welcome aboard. Nice CSS as well; did you use Rina's application for a base?

lol Guilty as charged. I saw Rina's IC posts and thought "wait, I know how to make those circle things, right?" and basically that became the whole inspiration for the rest of the piece. Most of it's scratch or referenced from other material, though.

And after spending the afternoon reading through the entire game just to catch up, here are a collection of shitposts of characters who've appeared:

Castiel: oH gOd someone please Take ThesE GODFORSAKEN CANDLES

Amaryllis: (knits the true face of hell into a sleeping mask and puts it on) okay listen here you uncultured shits

Goro: Reginald r u serious I literally have two personality traits can't you keep track of them

Silver: (is the only character truly progressing with secret objective) sigh I just feel like I'm getting no work done is it because I'm the size of an emanciated chihuahua

Gabriel: (After half hour of failing to cross the street) God I FeEl SO FREE AGAIN WOO CRIME AND VIOLENCE AND GARBAGE BINS wait am I falling off the roof oH SHIT

Blair: tfw ur business partner spends all ur money on blow and all you got left is your dock martens and ur copy of mcr's The Black Parade

Errol: take this lawsuit off my eyes I'm in a bowl and it's no big surprise don't you think I know that I cannot staaaaand this world is forcing me to have no haaaands ooooo im just a fish

Varien: my only weaknesses are the slushie stain on my skin and if you say swiper no swiping three times

Rina: listen I'm just trying to have my daddy issues in peace but yOu LiTtLE CREETINS KEEP MESSING ME UP I literally know how to burn down your house with a thought YOU WANNA GO?!

Samuel: my mom says I'm the physical embodiment of comic sans but personally I see myself more as rock salt

Spora: Welcome to my blog • Spora • cis: she/her • panromantic grass and bug egg group • levels don't matter • nothing matters • journalism, coffee, and parasitic mushrooms growing out of your back

Kaze: who​

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years

• thx guiz im super stoked to play with u as my purple queer ferret hipster <3 <3

I keep doing this too! That'd probably be his name if I didn't like the angle this Latin word gives him; it has one of those intriguing double meanings as darling and wanton or some such business.

lol Guilty as charged. I saw Rina's IC posts and thought "wait, I know how to make those circle things, right?" and basically that became the whole inspiration for the rest of the piece. Most of it's scratch or referenced from other material, though.

And after spending the afternoon reading through the entire game just to catch up, here are a collection of shitposts of characters who've appeared:

Castiel: oH gOd someone please Take ThesE GODFORSAKEN CANDLES

Amaryllis: (knits the true face of hell into a sleeping mask and puts it on) okay listen here you uncultured shits

Goro: Reginald r u serious I literally have two personality traits can't you keep track of them

Silver: (is the only character truly progressing with secret objective) sigh I just feel like I'm getting no work done is it because I'm the size of an emanciated chihuahua

Gabriel: (After half hour of failing to cross the street) God I FeEl SO FREE AGAIN WOO CRIME AND VIOLENCE AND GARBAGE BINS wait am I falling off the roof oH SHIT

Blair: tfw ur business partner spends all ur money on blow and all you got left is your dock martens and ur copy of mcr's The Black Parade

Errol: take this lawsuit off my eyes I'm in a bowl and it's no big surprise don't you think I know that I cannot staaaaand this world is forcing me to have no haaaands ooooo im just a fish

Varien: my only weaknesses are the slushie stain on my skin and if you say swiper no swiping three times

Rina: listen I'm just trying to have my daddy issues in peace but yOu LiTtLE CREETINS KEEP MESSING ME UP I literally know how to burn down your house with a thought YOU WANNA GO?!

Samuel: my mom says I'm the physical embodiment of comic sans but personally I see myself more as rock salt

Spora: Welcome to my blog • Spora • cis: she/her • panromantic grass and bug egg group • levels don't matter • nothing matters • journalism, coffee, and parasitic mushrooms growing out of your back

Kaze: who​

LMAO, This is great. You're going to be a great addition to the RP.

I vote for sushi as well.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    goddamn it Ihsaan

STOP BUNNYING OUR CHARACTERS, ELWOOD, OMG SMH

rofl imagine what rina's personal blog would look like.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • That was really funny Collector Elwood!

I'm typing up a post now! I have been given more chores for "pushing my sister into a tree" when all I did was run past her really fast and she walked into the tree anyway it wasn't my fault and it's not fair!!

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • Hey Trashy, when Spora sees Samuel, and if she ends up helping him, mention that his tail is swollen to shit with flattened markings. Thanks, :)

And don't resist being a dick to him.

Years
  • Yeah I work at Walmart full time, but I also work night shifts, which means I net an extra 2 dollars just for working at night. Plus I've gotten a raise since I've been there, and all I do is stock shelves.

Also Walmart doesn't have a union, there is no walmart workers union.

*Sigh* Yup, I am seriously underpaid.

Anyway, love the character Elwood!

Jauntier

Years
  • I was going to reply to a few posts in here but I may as well make use of the Like feature instead, because the brain behind Daddy Casty and Mama Mary is feeling pretty lazy at the moment.

ADVANCED NOTICE FOR PLAYERS: Your character's family and friends are allowed to come visit any time after 10 AM. These will be NPCs specifically controlled by their respective creators, so I will not be allowed to write for them in the same way I have full control over our customers, unless you collaborate with me on the matter or otherwise permit me the instruction to.

I know we are only about an hour in, but this is to help you start thinking about who you want to introduce, if at all. It will make for some interesting revelations about your characters, I feel.

Cicaro can only allow two family members at a time.

Jauntier

Years
  • You know what?

This is also important information for BOTH teams: A little something in response to Greiger's latest IC post, I've decided that Forget-Me-Not's "fuse box" will actually be a circuit breaker box (for the convenience of everybody, I mean, let's be real here: I'm not about wires and light bulbs) located behind Forget-Me-Not, in the fenced-off zen garden--which will still be a good distraction technique regardless.

I will have to draw a diagram of what the areas surrounding the stores look like, as it's been raised before, but poor me, I've neglected to do that.

If you want some technical references, uhh, let's say that the zen garden is 10 square feet and it's what the Supply Room back door immediately opens up into (door swings into the store), and the somewhat shaky chain-link fence surrounding the garden is 9 feet tall. The fence has a chain-link door that swings out toward the alley, and is locked with a traditional padlock that has a short shackle. The padlock key is stored inside the Supply Room. The Supply Room door locks from the inside, but one of two wooden crates from the zen garden is used as a doorstop for when people ever have a reason to exit that way (they usually don't).

And Greiger, tut tut, all windows are securely shut, except for the small window beside the featureless Supply Room door. Reaching the window is three crates high. There are only two, but maybe if you jump you can make it.

I will put this information in each team's respective public pads.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    And Greiger, tut tut, all windows are securely shut, except for the small window beside the featureless Supply Room door.

Oh, okay. When you described in the post with Samuel I just assumed it was all ground level. I didn't see any slops in the building plan and you didn't really describe it as being higher, just that it was ajar. I shall go back and edit that then.

Jauntier

Years
  • Oh, okay. When you described in the post with Samuel I just assumed it was all ground level. I didn't see any slops in the building plan and you didn't really describe it as being higher, just that it was ajar. I shall go back and edit that then.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, it's okay, I can see how height difference would be an issue. It probably slipped my mind to describe it so specifically because I already have an idea of what it looks like in my head. I wouldn't have thought someone would consider the window to be like a basement window.

But there you go. Thank you.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Ok guys, I'm gonna type up a post very soon so that Varien can react and Errol can get his water and so I can "clean" the stain. I'll have it up soon. Oh yeah, I got for sushi as well.

Back