• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    CatmanDaTrainer felt a sudden wave of nausea, there was a distinct cracking sound from his cloak pocket. His wand was starting to break.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Welp, the wand was in his pocket, so he didn't try to cast a spell on the book.
    That's what you get for keeping the book for too long I guess.

inb4 the event is just a farce, and Mana is forcing us to be active.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nah, a pre-emptive strike is a bad idea if we don't know where to strike, lol. We have a decent number of cops, let them find info and avoid unnecessary killing 'cause the Death Eaters definitely won't. I think the OP mentioned the reason why no one died last night is because most of the Slytherins had enough sense to Sonorous instead of Sectumsempra'ing, which warded off most of the dangerous spells, not because the Death Eaters decided to not do anything.

My only concern is that most of the Ravenclaws might have already used Legilimens last night, and they can't cast it twice in a row so we may not be gaining any new information.

[Banish] No one

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    CatmanDaTrainer cast a spell at the diary, green sparks ricocheted off the cover, and the crack in Catman's wand deepened.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Well, going with the crowd is the best way to go! [BANISH] No One

CatmanDaTrainer cast a spell at the diary, green sparks ricocheted off the cover, and the crack in Catman's wand deepened.

I don't want this stupid thing anymore!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night One

Charlie Brown staggered out of the Grand Hall - he had been offered protection, and even treatment from Hufflepuffs, but he had been unlucky. Sectumsempra's poison was to be the death of him, as he fell to his knees just short of the Gryffindor Tower the Polyjuice Potion's effects became undone.

Alecto Carrow wished she had stayed in hiding with her brother, instead of rising up once again. Her outstretched hand reached out in front of her, but she was alone in the darkness. One set of beady eyes happened upon her body soon after and quickly reported his findings to Dumbledore.

Charlie Brown is dead. He was Alecto Carrow.

As the students and teachers of Hogwarts were still struggling to get their bearings, they decided it was best not to banish anyone. They would use this coming night to bolster their forces and knowledge.

But with the Death Eaters in on the plan as well, how will it go?

During the Night

Remember, you cannot cast the same house spell as you did on Night Zero, even if you were blocked. Furthermore, anyone who has not taken part so far will be replaced if they do not send a night action in.

Players List

Lycanthropy as ????
    Absol used bite! as ????
    alexkaz61 as ????
    JohnnyMustang as ????
    Collector Elwood as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    kaneki!!! as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Ozymandias as ????
    gimmepie as ????
    Sun as ????
    davepetasprite^2 as ????
    Wicked3DS as ????
    Archy as ????
    Ullion as ????
    Bardothren as ????
    Youma as ????
    Melody as ????
    Anna as ????
    CatmanDaTrainer as ????
    jdthebud as ????
    Arx as ????
    Nimsy as ????
    Nakuzami as ????
    Klippy as ????
    aeternum as ????
    Austin as ????
    KittyOcelotti as ????
    Moon as ????
    Juno as ????
    Biogoji as ????
    Charlie Brown as Alecto Carrow

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day Two

With the Slytherins on their best behaviour, and Gryffindor collectively shouting for a multitude of items, Ravenclaw dropped the ball and proved the weak link in the chain.

However, it was Pomona Sprout who once again found herself targeted. A figure from the shadow, caught her off guard. She backed away from the cloaked figure gingerly, but this was not an encounter she would survive.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Lycanthropy is dead. He was Pomona Sprout

Elsewhere, the other Death Eater made their mark. Torturing and attacking students from the shadows.

Blaise Zabini thought one such Death Eater was out to get him. Running through the castle corridors, he did not have time to see his victim's true identity. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" he shouted as he wheeled around a corner and headed towards the Slytherin dungeon.

During the night, two other Slytherins tried to atone for their house. The moment Gunner left the Diary unattended they fired a combined DELETRIUS at the book. Unfortunately, the curses merely rebounded, destroying a nearby picture frame. By morning, the Diary had switched hands once again.

Once again, the diary can be passed around from player to player. However this should now all be done via PM. I will no longer state who has the diary, just whether it has been stolen or given away.

During the day:

The banishment vote should be formatted as [BANISH] player to avoid me missing it. You have 48 hours to make a vote.

You may vote to [BANISH] no-one.

Players List

Absol used bite! as ????
    alexkaz61 as ????
    JohnnyMustang as ????
    Collector Elwood as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    kaneki!!! as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Ozymandias as ????
    gimmepie as ????
    Sun as ????
    davepetasprite^2 as ????
    Wicked3DS as ????
    Archy as ????
    Ullion as ????
    Bardothren as ????
    Youma as ????
    Melody as ????
    Anna as ????
    CatmanDaTrainer as ????
    jdthebud as ????
    Arx as ????
    Nimsy as ????
    Nakuzami as ????
    Klippy as ????
    aeternum as ????
    Austin as ????
    KittyOcelotti as ????
    Moon as ????
    Juno as ????
    Biogoji as ????
    Charlie Brown as Alecto Carrow
    Lycanthropy as Pomona Sprout

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hm. I don't have any possible book-related info this time. :/ I'll try to read through the post again and glean anything. What we knew about the diary is proven in the post though. It can't be destroyed but by fiendfyre (spelling) or basilisk venom.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hm. I don't have any possible book-related info this time. :/ I'll try to read through the post again and glean anything. What we knew about the diary is proven in the post though. It can't be destroyed but by fiendfyre (spelling) or basilisk venom.

Do you know if anyone is able to use any actions to obtain one (or both) of those items? Or do you think it'll be via an event that we'll gain access?

Back