• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I'm cool with banishing no one.

CB, do you know how long you have left before you die? It says Apaneo "revives someone who is about to die," so it might fail if you're not "about to die."

All I know is that I'm bleeding.

Originally I thought sectumsempra randomly hits someone but then I realised that a Slytherin would've had to target me on purpose... wtf man why would you do that, whoever you are :(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I think GP is cursed to vote for someone. Would explain his contradicting statement.

Retract your vote Desi, pls.

Am I right GP?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Lol I was honestly wondering if gp softed for a second.

[Banish] No one
    So far, it's the first game I've seen in ug allowing no lynch, so yeah let's capitalize on it for the moment, let ravenclaw do their job. No need to risk revealing a head.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    EVENT
    Gunner shrieked, her screams echoing around the Grand Hall even before she burst through the doors. The crowd drew around the girl as she continued to make tortured noises with no explanation. Then there was a sudden silence.

As Gunner's madness subsided, she looked down to find herself tightly grasping an old diary.

The diary is no ordinary diary, those who hold on to it for too long will surely suffer.

The holder of the diary may [GIVE] the diary to someone else or attempt to [DESTROY] the diary. Who knows what the consequences of these actions will be? Anyone who does not hold the diary may [STEAL FROM] once. Give actions should be posted in-thread, all other actions should be PM'd to me.

Gunner has the diary.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hmm... this diary must be Tom Riddle's diary, which can possess the holder. We should be careful with that thing.

Also: [Banish] no one

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Desinishon has the diary

not going to do this every time but just to make things clear

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Incase I have not yet:
    [BANISH] No one

I wonder if successfully destroying the diary relies on what role you are, or on RNG?
    edit: Or a mix of both, of course.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Idea: Maybe the head of a house or someone like Harry Potter (who destroyed Riddle's book in the canon) is capable of destroying it without consequences? Food for thought.

Also [BANISH] No One so the Ravenclaws and Hooffleypufflies can get their investigative work done.

Definitely, do not banish anyone.

Totally unrelated thing now
    [Banish] Collector Elwood

inb4 whoever forced gimmie to vote for me is just jealous of my booty.

Years
    The death eaters are being quite clever by not killing anyone since they don't know each other yet. This makes me suspect that the majority are probably more experienced players.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    The death eaters are being quite clever by not killing anyone since they don't know each other yet. This makes me suspect that the majority are probably more experienced players.

In fact, they do know each other.

The Death Eaters are aware of one another's identities, but may not communicate outside the thread until N2.

Not sure what to think about that. Did gp try to act dumb and remove suspicion from him or did he actually not notice.
    I'm more inclined to believe that he didn't notice atm, given that he voted for Elwood out of the blue and contradicted himself. I don't see a reason for him to attract attention up his ass pretending to be forced to vote by that death Eater spell.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Wicked3DS stole the diary!

He fired a spell at the book, but only the smallest mark appeared on the cover. Wicked3DS suddenly felt very drained.

Back