• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Years
    I really should make more of an effort to remember things said in OPs.
    You tried wicked, don't die or anything now lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Gimmepie is an experienced player, although I've seen him make several silly mistakes before, he is definitely one of the players I'm keeping my eye on, too. :3

I have trust issues with Gimmepie, he brainwashed me once already!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    [BANISH] No one

Seems the way to go. Also the only way to destroy Tom Riddle's Diary is via a basilisk's venom-infused weapon (i.e. a basilisk fang or the Sword of Gryffindor) OR via fiendfyre, which is an uncontrollable fire. Likely to kill the caster.

#KlippyRowling

Melody

Banned
    Years
    [BANISH] No One

I don't see a reason to banish anyone myself personally anyways. Um Possibly a Slytherin could cast their House Spell to destroy items? But as Klippy said that may not work. Let's just hope that the book's weakness appears soon if that is indeed the case. I implore anyone who might have the Sword of Griffindor or a Basilisk Fang handy to target the book if at all possible.

Um Just in case I'm going to ask fellow Slytherins not to cast Sonorus this night so that the Ravenclaws an Hufflepuffs can do their good work. Also avoid Sectumsempra too. Maybe we could gang up on the book but that might end up dangerously in the wrong hands. We do know from Canon what the Diary is...I don't think we should let the Death Eaters have it either.

Years
    Maybe the sword will turn up as an item? Or a Gryffindor can accio it? If we're following canon, nobody will be able to accio the book itself though.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Wicked3DS stole the diary!

He fired a spell at the book, but only the smallest mark appeared on the cover. Wicked3DS suddenly felt very drained.

What a disgrace to the 3DS! More like Weakened3DS. :P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    It's possible the mafia is trying to steal it? Klippy did say we should make sure the Death Eaters don't get their hands on the diary...

*glares at everyone who has managed to steal the diary*

On the other hand, maybe someone thinks they have the capacity to destroy the diary themselves.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Death Eaters getting it could possibly result in Tom Riddle (young Voldemort) returning. I'm not sure if that's a viable situation in this game though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    [Banish] no one i guess. following the crowd is good maybe?

if someone has the diary can they write in it or... cause that might cause problemsss

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm going to sleep nowish! You can steal and/or destroy in thread and I'll catch up in the morning.

Good luck, Wizards :).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    My only problem with the doary theory is that Volsemort is, according to the narratives, already back and in the castle. Meaning that the diary won't bring him back . . . and technically shouldn't exist anymore anyways, but hey

And let's stop playing pass the Horcrux, lol. It's likely that the diary is meant to stay in play for a while to cause some mischief, and we'll get the ability to destroy it later. Technically a Death Eater could use fiendfyre on it, but . . . I don't see why they would.

Anyways, Banish No One
    Pretty sure I haven't voted yet.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    My only problem with the doary theory is that Volsemort is, according to the narratives, already back and in the castle. Meaning that the diary won't bring him back . . . and technically shouldn't exist anymore anyways, but hey

Actually Tom Riddle, from the diary, would be a separate person from Voldemort proper. The prevailing theory is that Tom Riddle, would he successfully possess another human and soul, would return as a new individual, with the full knowledge of who Voldemort was and would actually be more powerful than his older self thanks to his youth, knowledge of his own future, and charisma that originally brought him his Death Eaters. He'd obviously still make horcruxes and whatnot, but he'd completely avoid the inevitable downfall he faced in the books.

Just a theory though and probably not relevant to the game here.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Yes that's true, that particular horcrux was kind of out of Voldemort's control. Would have been interesting to say the least if Tom had been able to come back while Voldemort was still around, especially since seems unlikely to me they would want to work together (or at least mostly Tom wouldn't have).

Back to the game, I think I agree that banishing no one has pros and cons for both parties, but it's better for the innos because losing someone now means less kills for the Death Eaters to win. It'll be imperative that we do some good work tonight though.

Back