• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hiatus notice:

Due to unforseen circumstances; I'm going on Hiatus for a minimum of 2 weeks if not longer; I've given all the GMs in games that I'm active in a PM as well. I hope for the best and hope to return as soon as I can.

Huggy, get back soon! You'll be missed.

Here's something to lift up everyone's mood.

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

AND HIDE IN A HOLE

I'LL REACH DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

VOLDEMORT IS COMING TO TOWN

I'M MAKING A LIST

OF PEOPLE I HATE

WHEN DUMBLEDORE DIED I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT

VOLDEMORT IS COMING TO TOWN.

I'LL SNEAK IN WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

AND DRAW D--KS ON YOUR FACE

AND IF YOU SAY MY NAME OUT LOUD

I'LL STEAL YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE! OH!

Source: ruinedchildhood and riddlemetom @ Tumblr

Can't post it on Mana's game, I'm ded already. Lol

Killua

Here's something to lift up everyone's mood.

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

AND HIDE IN A HOLE

I'LL REACH DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

VOLDEMORT IS COMING TO TOWN

I'M MAKING A LIST

OF PEOPLE I HATE

WHEN DUMBLEDORE DIED I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT

VOLDEMORT IS COMING TO TOWN.

I'LL SNEAK IN WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

AND DRAW D--KS ON YOUR FACE

AND IF YOU SAY MY NAME OUT LOUD

I'LL STEAL YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE! OH!

Source: ruinedchildhood and riddlemetom @ Tumblr

Can't post it on Mana's game, I'm ded already. Lol

Well now we know from where the elfs came..... Narnia!!!!!
    Also #16 post for 1000

Reactions: Sun

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Prelude to Discord
    The young woman tightened her grip around her crook as she ushered her flock into its pen. The emerald fields swayed in the breeze as the sunlight poured down across the open plains. In the distance, large walls rose up into the sky, surrounding the city that was the seat of an empire.

As the girl closed the gate behind the last of her lambs, she felt a shiver run down her spine. She placed a second hand on her crook and twisted around on the spot, using the wooden tool as a weapon. Despite its appearance, it was a force to be feared.

"What are you doing here?" she asked the man that had crept up behind her. Her brow furrowed as her golden braid fell over her shoulder and glistened in the daylight.

"What are any of us doing here?" the man responded, a coy smirk dancing across his countenance.

The girl growled. "Don't play that game with me, old man."

"Old?" His tone sounded almost hurt. "Why, I may not be as young as you, but I'm still in my prime, my dear."

The two stood there for a moment, the girl never lowering her crook. The man sighed.

"As you will," he continued. "I come as an emissary. An agent of God. The Others will be arriving soon, though they might not even know that yet themselves. I'm here to cleanse this city before they reach it."

"And you're what, here to purge me? Or to warn me?"

"Not at all, my sweet. I was hoping you might wish to help me. You have a natural talent with that crook of yours, and we shepherds have to stick together, do we not?"

The girl took a step back, lowering her crook to her side. She eyed the man with suspicion. What reason had she to trust him? And what reason had he or his God to love her? No, this was a trap of some kind, she was sure of it. Besides, she didn't need him. Her time was coming. Her power was strengthening. Soon she would be stronger than him. He may have parted the seas, but she could bring the world to its knees, starting with a single empire. Yes, soon she would be stronger than even Moses himself.

She allowed an innocent smile to grace her visage. "Oh, you really think I could be of use to you? It would certainly be such an honor to work alongside a man such as yourself. Just tell me what I can do."

He knew she was trying to play him. She knew that he knew. But this was a game, and they both had stakes to place in it as they sought a greater payoff. They would play along for now.

"Of course, my dear. Care to topple an empire with me?" Moses asked.

"It would be my pleasure," Little Bo-Peep replied.

Faeries & Legends

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Hello, I am Straight Person Man, I can describe myself in 3 words; Straight, Person and Man.
    I cant count so here's another word Autistic.
    I hope to have a lot of fun on this website.

Ok, I just got kicked from the skype group for no reason. Don't know why but that was kind of annoying.
    Cool cool.

And I was once again kicked for no reason but all I said was "That's racist" due to someone spamming racial slurs into the chat.
    Cool cool.

- Straight Person Man

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello, I am Straight Person Man, I can describe myself in 3 words; Straight, Person and Man.
    I cant count so here's another word Autistic.
    I hope to have a lot of fun on this website.

Ok, I just got kicked from the skype group for no reason. Don't know why but that was kind of annoying.
    Cool cool.

And I was once again kicked for no reason but all I said was "That's racist" due to someone spamming racial slurs into the chat.
    Cool cool.

Due to something happening as you join, you may have been caught in the crossfire. Feel free to rejoin the chat via the link in the splash.

Etherion

yo guys! so I just posted my profile over @ the hall of salt and I realized that I have been mafia, only 5 times. hehehe >:3

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Due to something happening as you join, you may have been caught in the crossfire. Feel free to rejoin the chat via the link in the splash.

Hello, I tried joining back through the link but I'm pretty sure someone disabled joining, I ended up talking to one of the other people who were kicked 'Lord Shaquanna Bon Quinzulin III' and he was also kicked for nothing.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello, I tried joining back through the link but I'm pretty sure someone disabled joining, I ended up talking to one of the other people who were kicked 'Lord Shaquanna Bon Quinzulin III' and he was also kicked for nothing.

Joining is enabled, in fact that person you've been talking to is back in the chat. If you have anymore queries then message me or one of the mods directly, rather than in this thread. :)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Losty, Nimsy, Bact, Doofy, Abby, Catman and Nani. <3

Hopefully, I'll return here on UG as a player soon. Until we meet again.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • *cough**cough

yo guys! so I just posted my profile over @ the hall of salt and I realized that I have been mafia, only 5 times. hehehe >:3
    5/13 games is almost 40% mafia, well above the 25-30% average for a game. I think that meme started when you were mafia for 4 of your first 8 games.

However, it's worth noting that I was the mafia recruiter for the 3 of the 5 most recent finished games that featured one. So there's that. ;) Although of games that actually had a mafia faction, I think I've been mafia 8/30 games, which comes down to about 26% total. However, I was innocent for my first 9 games or so, so it's been a much higher rate since then, at least for the finished games >:) I think at one point I was mafia for 3/6 active games, it was kind of crazy.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I just posted my profile over @ the hall of salt and I realized that I have been mafia, only 5 times. hehehe >:3

I finally found an obscene amount of time to create, organize, and dig up the info of all the mafias I've ever been associated with to make one too.

I was surprised to discover I've only been scum about four times out of the twenty-eight games I've participated in as a player. I'm mad inno.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Out of the 49 games I'm in, I've been mafia 30% of the time with 15 times, third party 12% of the time with 6 times, and inno 51% of the time with 25 times.

:O

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Idk my percentage because I'm too lazy to dig up the info :x

And by too lazy i mean idk how to get the hexcolor codes for roles when I can't quote the post :(

Years
  • Just to clarify something. If you have been having problems being able to see/participate in the Skype chat. Can you confirm if you're using web Skype or the app?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Okay so guys, as you all know, The Hater has already ended, and Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched is next. I kinda want your opinion on what game I should host next. There are two ideas (both for the small queue) that I've been working on.

The Saann Travelogue

This is a game about my WoPC region, Saann. You have a chance to roam around the region, catch Pokemon, battle, and hopefully defeat the evil organization. At the start of the game, you could either choose to be a Pokemon Trainer, or a Pokemon Coordinator. Their win conditions are similar to third party roles, wherein the Trainer has to get 8 badges, and win against the Caduceus Council (The E4 of the region), while the Coordinator has to get 5 ribbons, and win against the Contest Master. There will be some players that will become either a Saann Police Force Agent, or a Team Omni Operative. The agent's job is to arrest all Operatives, while the Operative's job is to have their plans fulfilled.​

The Great Underground Election

The year has come to a drawn, and the leaders of The Underground Republic have either stepped down, or rose through the ranks. gimmepie, the Head Chancellor of the Republic, became gimmepie, and has risen to become an Ambassador to the UG Republic along with Mana under the guiding supervision of Klippy, one of the grand leaders of the PokeCommunity Continent. Ullion, the Internal Affairs Vice Chancellor, and Lycanthrophy, the External Relations Vice Chancellor, have successfully finished their term and stepped down as Ullion and Lycanthropy, respectively. Klippy has tasked [supporter]Davepetasprite^2[/supporter] to be the transitional Chancellor of the Underground Republic, and to oversee the upcoming elections for the three highest seats of the Republic.

You can run as an independent candidate for Head Chancellor, Internal Affairs Vice Chancellor, or External Relations Vice Chancellor, or form a party with two other candidates, who believe in one unifying concept. You will endure quick debates, campaigning, and some events, and at the end of it all, the whole Underground Community will decide who will be their next 3 leaders.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back