• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua

Well, I wanna make an announcement: It is very possible that I won't be able to be here anymore, due to very personal reasons. I'm not making this announcement in the welcome lounge like it is expected, because this is the only group of people I think would miss my absence. I just wanna say how much I've learned with you guys; even though I've always seen internet relationships as just casual things, you guys have taught me that I was wrong in that sense. I've not only come to realize that online relationships can be much more deep than I tought, but I've learned a lot! (I've even improved my english a bit). I'm leaving this community with nothing but good memories, even when it seemed the complete opposite

Anyway, thanks to you all, for everything! I've had a really good time here and I will never forget you guys and I wish the very best for you all. Farewell my friends!

Oh man that is sad well good luc and well i dont know have fun gonna miss you man. Hope you manage to come back.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Well, I wanna make an announcement: It is very possible that I won't be able to be here anymore, due to very personal reasons. I'm not making this announcement in the welcome lounge like it is expected, because this is the only group of people I think would miss my absence. I just wanna say how much I've learned with you guys; even though I've always seen internet relationships as just casual things, you guys have taught me that I was wrong in that sense. I've not only come to realize that online relationships can be much more deep than I tought, but I've learned a lot! (I've even improved my english a bit). I'm leaving this community with nothing but good memories, even when it seemed the complete opposite

Anyway, thanks to you all, for everything! I've had a really good time here and I will never forget you guys and I wish the very best for you all. Farewell my friends!
    The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dang it I was just starting to know you! ;-;

Come back sometime in the future ok?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    JohnnyMustang
    JonbyMustbang
    JimbyDustbag
    Whatever we called you, you were a true friend to all of us. I'm not sure what's occurred, but I'm sure it will get resolved, even if it seems to be taking too long.

I'm sure the rest of us hope to see you around the UG again too, but for now. Farewell.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    i didn't ask for all these feelings

johnny take them back
    who will be my sexy argentinian lover
    who will i drink mate with
    i demand you get back here

miss you forever </3

Reactions: Sun

Etherion

i'll miss you. goodluck in life. remember, your UG family is always here for you <3

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    RIP johnny =( one day, i'll do an a&d contest in your honor. Stay salty, my man.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hiatus notice:

Due to unforseen circumstances; I'm going on Hiatus for a minimum of 2 weeks if not longer; I've given all the GMs in games that I'm active in a PM as well. I hope for the best and hope to return as soon as I can.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hiatus notice:

Due to unforseen circumstances; I'm going on Hiatus for a minimum of 2 weeks if not longer; I've given all the GMs in games that I'm active in a PM as well. I hope for the best and hope to return as soon as I can.

Hopefully we see you around again soon. Take care! :)

Killua

Well that sucks hope you come back soon kinda depressing two people leaving like that, well good luck. may the force be with you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back