• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Gatekeepers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Long ago, the Triforce split into three entities: Courage, Wisdom, and Power.

The New Gatekeepers!

I have many names, but people mostly refer me as Dragon, holder of Wisdom! For many years, I've acted solely to bring peace to the PC Hyrule region, protecting against any invaders who would first reach our realm. But soon, there was a bad omen...

Soon a evil cloud loomed, with an evil scaling bigger than we ever faced. An evil, bigger than what I could ever face. So, it was time to seek some assistance. I've traveled the lands, far and wide, to sought out the other holders of the Triforce.

I eventually met up with the Triforce holder of Courage, adventure, to aid me on my quest.

The Triforce of Power however, continued to elude us. We climbed mountains, and sailed seas, but still, not a fragment remained. It was then that we met a young lad who was tending to the needy. We spoke out to him and assisted him in slaying monsters. The monsters grew and grew in numbers however, but it was then we saw a bright light, coming from the boy. It slew all of the beasts in one fell swoop.

In that swoop, he met him as Archy, holder of the Triforce of Power! Our team was finally complete.

Will we conquer the darkness to save the Kingdom of PC Hyrule? Stay tuned, kids...

The New Gatekeepers!
    The New Gatekeepers!
    The New Gatekeepers!
    The New Gatekeepers!
    The New Gatekeepers!

But really though, Dragon has mod partners now! Congrats to adventure, and Archy!

Rika is always amazing with Roleplaying, and it's really awesome having her talents and friendliness shine upon Main Street! Archy is of course, a new addition to our mod team, so I hope you guys will assist me on congratulating him! Because he deserves it with his kindness with people too. <33

So with them, wish our new mod trio luck! I'll be looking forward to working alongside these friends. A crew that we are now called, our lovely Gatekeepers!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

So happy to see you in blue, Archer! Congrats on the promotions guys 8)

Years
    I figured Archer was going to become a mod, and Main Street was the one section I was speculating for a while now, so I guess another prediction got real then.

As for Rika, I saw the expansion coming because she had been doing a lot for the section lately and it was good to see her effort pay off.

Best of luck guys!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Already said it elsewhere, but it deserves to be said again, congrats you two! I'm sure you'll both do a great job working with Shawn to help make the first stop on PC an awesome place ^^

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Archy, you've been a staple in the welcome section for quite some time now and it's good to see that hstaff has recognized that and made the right decision. Keep up the good work that I've known you're capable of since you poked me all that time ago in PoC.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Congrats you two! It's so great that the three of you will be some of the first friends that our new members meet!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks guys, means a lot c: <3

And congratulations again, Archy! So happy you became a mod at last :D

Last edited:
    Back